Pokedex 3D Pro has some awesome models for the Pokemon

#71Rizaadon007Posted 11/8/2012 10:54:50 PM
OoSubaruoO posted...
Baha05 posted...
OoSubaruoO posted...
Why would you be looking up this info on your phone to begin with?..

Because maybe you don't have a laptop or tablet, maybe the place you are at has a really bad internet to prevent your 3DS from connecting? There could be a number of things that prevent internet access is the point I'm making, so really a portable Pokedex on the system has it's perks.

Who would carry a laptop with them? You could just wait until you get home and do all this on your desktop. It's not like you need the info on the go.

I for one, do carry a laptop around with me. I love my laptop!
---
"Eirika, Level 20, 7 strength. Should I be concerned?" -Czardia
"It doesn't take that much Str to make a sammich, so she's good." -PokeAMon
#72Baha05Posted 11/8/2012 11:03:22 PM
Rizaadon007 posted...
I for one, do carry a laptop around with me. I love my laptop!

I used to love my laptop, then it back stabbed me
---
"Not really just shows how stupid everyone in that universe is. I know instead of just snipping these terrorists lets risk an apocalypse durp"
#73AlgusUnderdunkPosted 11/8/2012 11:24:25 PM
Well, you guys have convinced me. I'm not buying the next Mario game when I can just download a free C# compiler and program my own Mario for free.
#74pizzaman95Posted 11/8/2012 11:29:56 PM
Well, you guys have convinced me. I'm not buying the next Mario game when I can just download a free C# compiler and program my own Mario for free.

...That's a terrible comparison!
---
This is where I sometimes put jokes, references and such.
#75SuzuTitorPosted 11/8/2012 11:33:45 PM
AlgusUnderdunk posted...

I view it more as not buying a strategy guide if one can look up online guides for free.
---
3DS FC - 0688-6401-1227
#76TheMisfit88Posted 11/8/2012 11:52:12 PM
This pos costs 15 bucks and you cant even use it while youre playing the game. Oh wait its got quizzes too right? Never mind. The quizzes totally justify the price.
---
Fiend for Life
#77OoSubaruoOPosted 11/9/2012 3:12:03 AM
Nickcool1996 posted...
n00bsaib0t posted...
Baha05 posted...
NamekianClown posted...
So all this talk about "But what if you don't have the internet!" when the biggest problem isn't even being talked about. You can't have it and a game open at the same time. So you'd have to switch back and forth which would take time and just be annoying.

Yeah but you would still have it, and chances are you wouldn't need either one for too long anyhow.

Or just have 2 systems like a boss.

Using two systems to check out information does sound like a pain in the ass.

How is it more of a pain in the ass than using a 3DS and a phone, tablet or computer?

That's...actually a good point.

Not really, if I have Serebii/Bulbapedia/etc saved as my front page whenever I log in, all I do is enter the Pokemon's name and bam, all the info I need.

Even Google does the job just fine.

Again, I'm not saying You shouldn't buy this app, I just won't.
#78hors_doeuvresPosted 11/9/2012 4:23:14 AM
I love how the topic talks about how good the models are, then people started bashing on how you can get the same pokemon database from the internet.
---
3DS: 3179-7514-8675
"Vitamins, carotins, potassium, fiber... polyphenol!!!"
#79Tino_Tonitini2Posted 11/9/2012 4:52:46 AM
hors_doeuvres posted...
I love how the topic talks about how good the models are, then people started bashing on how you can get the same pokemon database from the internet.

Good point!

There is another topic about PokÚdex 3D Pro with a similar number of posts and it was just about the file size. It seems you just mention the application and it inevitably becomes a discussion of what a waste of money it is (or how it isn't). This bit of software seems to have struck a nerve with some folks.