People complain about too much handholding in recent nintendo games

#1CrystalKing5426Posted 11/9/2012 9:36:39 AM(edited)
Then Sticker Star comes out, and they're complaining about not being able to figure out where to go and what to do.
---
I come to GameFAQs to be an a-hole and create strife /hate on forum message boards. -GeassMaster
#2r_m_8_8Posted 11/9/2012 9:39:36 AM
Most importantly, it's not a TTYD clone so it sucks because change hurts.
---
Now playing: Code of Princess (3DS)
| 3DS | PS3 | PC | Wii |
#3EvilSock1990Posted 11/9/2012 9:44:29 AM
r_m_8_8 posted...

---
Brought to you by PlayStation Vita Cinema snack Fun Land - Gotta breed 'em all.
I'm kinda sticky from the charmander thing. -Socky
#4SkyminxyzPosted 11/9/2012 9:46:40 AM
r_m_8_8 posted...

*Sigh*, seriously though most wouldn't complain about PM changing if this wasn't the Second time in a row.

LIke IF we had 64,TTYD,SPM,(insert a PM game similar to the first 2), THEN SS,and another traditional PM game then nobody would really care.

In other words, change is okay depending how how you change something, but when you realize there are as many Non-Classic PM games now as their are traditional it gets kinda of annoying. Heck if PaperMario makes another "weird" game on the Wii-U there will be MORE odd one's then classic xD.
---
Official Oshawott of the Pokemon BW 2 Boards
"Stating your opinion on GameFaqs is a declaration of war" - anonymous.
#5AaantlionPosted 11/9/2012 9:50:08 AM
There's too much handholding in games in general. That new Epic Mickey is beyond godawful due to the epic amount of tutorialing it forces you through.
---
(\/)agic (\/)ush |-|yren
#6MarsfordPosted 11/9/2012 10:10:52 AM
CrystalKing5426 posted...
Then Sticker Star comes out, and they're complaining about not being able to figure out where to go and what to do.

*facepalm*

You're really not that oblivious right?
---
Official Marsford of the NDF
People should really learn the difference between a troll and an idiot.
#7r_m_8_8Posted 11/9/2012 10:35:56 AM
Skyminxyz posted...
*Sigh*, seriously though most wouldn't complain about PM changing if this wasn't the Second time in a row.

I still read it as "OMGZ kill change with fire!". It may shock you, but some of us (who loved the original two games) actually like SPM and PMSS being more platformer than RPG. Super Paper Mario is even the most successful title in the series. So IntSys is actually listening to their fans if anything, sucks to be a vocal minority.
---
| 3DS | PS3 | PC | Wii |
#8DeathSoul2000Posted 11/9/2012 10:36:56 AM
get rid of superguide, and we'll stop complaining.
#9TerotrousPosted 11/9/2012 10:38:34 AM
Change is fine, but SPM was a terrible game. It couldn't figure out whether it wanted to be an RPG or a platformer and as a result it didn't do either well.
---
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat "GEN Alien Soldier"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery
#10r_m_8_8Posted 11/9/2012 10:41:35 AM
Terotrous posted...
Change is fine, but SPM was a terrible game.

I respectfully disagree. It's honeslty a very strong "game of the generation" candidate for me across all the systems I own.
---
| 3DS | PS3 | PC | Wii |