IGN - Paper Mario Sticker Star only an 8.3

#121AXKSIONPosted 11/10/2012 1:23:56 AM
Baha05 posted...
AXKSION posted...
Attack me, I attack you. Simple.

If you attack my favorite games by ruining them (Skyward Sword, Metroid Other M, Splinter Cell franchise, Final Fantasy franchise, Resident Evil franchise, Castlevania), you can be sure as hell that I am going to attack back. I loved those things and new gamers who do not know what good games are are putting Call of Duty and Angry Birds into everything.

So, you have your Castlevania Mirror of Fate, but WHAT do I have?

You keep proving that you are a troll every time you post, nice.

You're more of a troll though for both ruining, and then gloating about it being ruined and rubbing it in the faces of the true fans.

I think the next Castlevania should incorporate Call of Duty elements, just like the current modern gaming trend. I'm sure you will be gloating and laughing more about it then.
---
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif Say "hi" to your 2012 World Champions: The San Francisco Giants!!!!
#122Baha05Posted 11/10/2012 1:25:06 AM
AXKSION posted...
You're more of a troll though for both ruining, and then gloating about it being ruined and rubbing it in the faces of the true fans.

I think the next Castlevania should incorporate Call of Duty elements, just like the current modern gaming trend. I'm sure you will be gloating and laughing more about it then.

Except I'm not, because I don't ***** and moan about a series being ruined like you do.
---
"Not really just shows how stupid everyone in that universe is. I know instead of just snipping these terrorists lets risk an apocalypse durp"
#123Reginleif20Posted 11/10/2012 1:41:47 AM
YamiYugi4400 posted...
Reginleif20 posted...
Ah trolling, truly the best way to spend any weekend

You seem to know eh

Not really
---
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it
#124Shuo_RagnarokPosted 11/10/2012 1:52:20 AM
AXKSION posted...
Baha05 posted...
AXKSION posted...
Attack me, I attack you. Simple.

If you attack my favorite games by ruining them (Skyward Sword, Metroid Other M, Splinter Cell franchise, Final Fantasy franchise, Resident Evil franchise, Castlevania), you can be sure as hell that I am going to attack back. I loved those things and new gamers who do not know what good games are are putting Call of Duty and Angry Birds into everything.

So, you have your Castlevania Mirror of Fate, but WHAT do I have?

You keep proving that you are a troll every time you post, nice.

"Trolling
Trolling is not someone posting an opinion that differs from yours, but someone posting a message designed to get others mad enough to violate one of the other rules. Going on a board and posting "This game sucks and everybody who enjoys it is stupid" is trolling, and nothing good will come of it. Going on a board and posting "I hated this game, the controls were awful," isn't trolling, although it may not be popular opinion. Even if you disagree, you can either debate the user on their points or just ignore it."

You might want to learn what trolling is before you start pointing fingers at people there AXKSION.
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC:4084-3346-5023
3DS FC: 5069-3924-4114
#125AXKSIONPosted 11/10/2012 2:05:24 AM
Shuo_Ragnarok posted...
but someone posting a message designed to get others mad enough to violate one of the other rules.

So in other words, him attempting to make me mad because he is gloating and laughing at all my favorite game series being ruined is a troll attempt. Gotcha.

Shuo_Ragnarok posted...
You might want to learn what trolling is before you start pointing fingers at people there AXKSION.

Already proved I know in the first part of this post. *points fingers and thumbs at 'Baha Fresh'.

Baha05 posted...
Except I'm not, because I don't ____ and moan about a series being ruined like you do.

Oh, so I'm supposed to be happy and just shut up when my favorite games get ruined. I see. You DO know that we're talking about game series I LOVE, so not sure how you are able to lack any amount of empathy and see that it hurts me. Also, my voice is not only my complaint but the complaints of others who feel the exact same ways I do.

So, games I love, when they get ruined I must shut up and be happy about it. Gotcha.
---
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif Say "hi" to your 2012 World Champions: The San Francisco Giants!!!!
#126Baha05Posted 11/10/2012 2:10:40 AM
AXKSION posted...
<So in other words, him attempting to make me mad because he is gloating and laughing at all my favorite game series being ruined is a troll attempt. Gotcha.

Oh, so I'm supposed to be happy and just shut up when my favorite games get ruined. I see. You DO know that we're talking about game series I LOVE, so not sure how you are able to lack any amount of empathy and see that it hurts me. Also, my voice is not only my complaint but the complaints of others who feel the exact same ways I do.

So, games I love, when they get ruined I must shut up and be happy about it. Gotcha.

Except I'm not gloating and laughing.

And the series you listed aren't ruined. You want to talk ruined series look at the Mana series after Legend of Mana. The fact of the matter is just because YOU don't like the games doesn't make them horrible and doesn't mean a series is ruined.
---
"Not really just shows how stupid everyone in that universe is. I know instead of just snipping these terrorists lets risk an apocalypse durp"
#127Shuo_RagnarokPosted 11/10/2012 2:17:02 AM
AXKSION posted...
Oh, so I guess I am just supposed to sit back and peacefully watch as my favorite video games that mean a lot to me are being ruined by new gamers whose first games are Halo and Clone of Booty pewpewers?

I'm supposed to support their decision to buy games that change series I love for the worse?

No I will not peacefully and silently watch as my favorite video games series are being screwed over and ruined.

Anyhow, wish this were at least a M&L game.

This particular post is just filled with all sorts of annoying and ignorant.

Let's start with your first statement. First and foremost, you are not the only one who plays video games and/or enjoys them. The way these games are made do not revolve around your tastes and you by no means represent the majority of gamers out there. Secondly, you can't put the entire blame on these 'new gamers' for 'ruining' the games you play. Video game companies will always try to do something different not only to appeal to newer gaming audiences but to also bring something fresh and new to those who were familiar with their works. If it wasn't for that, gaming would never have gone as far as it has.

As far as that 'I'm supposed to sit here' thing goes, do you really expect to change anything by logging onto an internet forum that doesn't even take itself seriously and whine, cry, and berate people for what you think is them ruining your games? All you are doing is making enemies and making yourself look like a fool. Grow up, man up, and either grab that controller/handheld and play the games you enjoy, or set it down and go find another hobby.
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC:4084-3346-5023
3DS FC: 5069-3924-4114
#128AXKSIONPosted 11/10/2012 2:22:39 AM
Shuo_Ragnarok posted...
AXKSION posted...
Oh, so I guess I am just supposed to sit back and peacefully watch as my favorite video games that mean a lot to me are being ruined by new gamers whose first games are Halo and Clone of Booty pewpewers?

I'm supposed to support their decision to buy games that change series I love for the worse?

No I will not peacefully and silently watch as my favorite video games series are being screwed over and ruined.

Anyhow, wish this were at least a M&L game.

This particular post is just filled with all sorts of annoying and ignorant.

Let's start with your first statement. First and foremost, you are not the only one who plays video games and/or enjoys them. The way these games are made do not revolve around your tastes and you by no means represent the majority of gamers out there. Secondly, you can't put the entire blame on these 'new gamers' for 'ruining' the games you play. Video game companies will always try to do something different not only to appeal to newer gaming audiences but to also bring something fresh and new to those who were familiar with their works. If it wasn't for that, gaming would never have gone as far as it has.

As far as that 'I'm supposed to sit here' thing goes, do you really expect to change anything by logging onto an internet forum that doesn't even take itself seriously and whine, cry, and berate people for what you think is them ruining your games? All you are doing is making enemies and making yourself look like a fool. Grow up, man up, and either grab that controller/handheld and play the games you enjoy, or set it down and go find another hobby.

No, I am not the only one. I am speaking for all the people unhappy with changes to final fantasy and resident evil and the like. not just me.

these new gamers are the ones who buy them so they influence the industry to get ruined more and more each day.

something fresh? you mean the same call of duty after the same call of duty, over and over? shooters, pewpew, etc.?

so if this doesn't change anything, WHAT WILL CHANGE IT????!

Tell me what will and I will go do that. Do I show up at these companies front doors and protest or what???

Baha05 posted...
The fact of the matter is just because YOU don't like the games doesn't make them horrible and doesn't mean a series is ruined.

final fantasy, resident evil, splinter cell, etc., all say hello.
---
#129Baha05Posted 11/10/2012 2:23:55 AM
AXKSION posted...

And yet they are still good/great games. Again just because YOU don't like them does not make them bad games and certainly doesn't ruin the series.
---
#130AXKSIONPosted 11/10/2012 2:25:33 AM
Baha05 posted...
AXKSION posted...

And yet they are still good/great games. Again just because YOU don't like them does not make them bad games and certainly doesn't ruin the series.

You mean:

Hallway Fantasy XIII
QTE Gears of Evil
Call of Duty Cell: No Stealth
---