IGN - Paper Mario Sticker Star only an 8.3

#131Baha05Posted 11/10/2012 2:27:19 AM
AXKSION posted...
You mean:

Hallway Fantasy XIII
QTE Gears of Evil
Call of Duty Cell: No Stealth

In other words you are saying you've not played any of those games. Again they were good games.
---
"Not really just shows how stupid everyone in that universe is. I know instead of just snipping these terrorists lets risk an apocalypse durp"
#132AXKSIONPosted 11/10/2012 2:31:04 AM
Baha05 posted...
AXKSION posted...
You mean:

Hallway Fantasy XIII
QTE Gears of Evil
Call of Duty Cell: No Stealth

In other words you are saying you've not played any of those games. Again they were good games.

Quit trolling. You do not know what I have and have not played.

I have played

Hallway Fantasy XIII (TO COMPLETION)
RE6 demo (part of Leon's portion) / RE5 completely
Splinter Cell Conviction (TO COMPLETION)

Yeah, argue that, troll.
---
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif Say "hi" to your 2012 World Champions: The San Francisco Giants!!!!
#133Baha05Posted 11/10/2012 2:32:25 AM
AXKSION posted...

I have played

Yeah, argue that, troll.

Easy, that's your opinion that they are bad games that ruin the series.
---
"Not really just shows how stupid everyone in that universe is. I know instead of just snipping these terrorists lets risk an apocalypse durp"
#134AXKSIONPosted 11/10/2012 2:33:41 AM
Baha05 posted...
AXKSION posted...

I have played

Yeah, argue that, troll.

Easy, that's your opinion that they are bad games that ruin the series.

That is not the point. The point is that you lied. Big surprise.

"In other words you are saying you've not played any of those games."

Yes, I have. So, therefore you lied.
---
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif Say "hi" to your 2012 World Champions: The San Francisco Giants!!!!
#135Baha05Posted 11/10/2012 2:36:54 AM
AXKSION posted...
That is not the point. The point is that you lied. Big surprise.

"In other words you are saying you've not played any of those games."

Yes, I have. So, therefore you lied.

So I got 2 out of 3 wrong (As playing just the demo does not constitute playing the full game)

My point being is the way you talk makes it sound like you hate just to hate and use your opinion as the final say in what's good and bad. You either like a game or you don't, you are free to have your opinion but as soon as you try to place blame on gamers then that makes you scum.
---
#136Shuo_RagnarokPosted 11/10/2012 2:36:57 AM
AXKSION posted...
Shuo_Ragnarok posted...
AXKSION posted...
Oh, so I guess I am just supposed to sit back and peacefully watch as my favorite video games that mean a lot to me are being ruined by new gamers whose first games are Halo and Clone of Booty pewpewers?

I'm supposed to support their decision to buy games that change series I love for the worse?

No I will not peacefully and silently watch as my favorite video games series are being screwed over and ruined.

Anyhow, wish this were at least a M&L game.

This particular post is just filled with all sorts of annoying and ignorant.

Let's start with your first statement. First and foremost, you are not the only one who plays video games and/or enjoys them. The way these games are made do not revolve around your tastes and you by no means represent the majority of gamers out there. Secondly, you can't put the entire blame on these 'new gamers' for 'ruining' the games you play. Video game companies will always try to do something different not only to appeal to newer gaming audiences but to also bring something fresh and new to those who were familiar with their works. If it wasn't for that, gaming would never have gone as far as it has.

As far as that 'I'm supposed to sit here' thing goes, do you really expect to change anything by logging onto an internet forum that doesn't even take itself seriously and whine, cry, and berate people for what you think is them ruining your games? All you are doing is making enemies and making yourself look like a fool. Grow up, man up, and either grab that controller/handheld and play the games you enjoy, or set it down and go find another hobby.

No, I am not the only one. I am speaking for all the people unhappy with changes to final fantasy and resident evil and the like. not just me.

these new gamers are the ones who buy them so they influence the industry to get ruined more and more each day.

something fresh? you mean the same call of duty after the same call of duty, over and over? shooters, pewpew, etc.?

so if this doesn't change anything, WHAT WILL CHANGE IT????!

Tell me what will and I will go do that. Do I show up at these companies front doors and protest or what???

Baha05 posted...
The fact of the matter is just because YOU don't like the games doesn't make them horrible and doesn't mean a series is ruined.

final fantasy, resident evil, splinter cell, etc., all say hello.

No, you speak for yourself and no one else, because not everyone including those who dislike the games have the same opinions as you. Not all of them sit there and blame other gamers for purchasing these games, and not all of them dislike the games for the same reasons as you. 'Speaking for everyone' and berating others for supporting what you don't like is a very conceited way of thinking.

Throwing a tantrum on these forums and holding your opinion as the base of all things as you seem to be doing on these boards will only make things worse for you and for others on gamefaqs who don't like having their personal opinions bashed. Realistically speaking, as one gamer you can't really change the direction of gaming the way you want it to go, and trying to force others to follow with you just isn't going to work very well. If anything, all it will do is cause them to support what you don't like out of mere spite.
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC:4084-3346-5023
3DS FC: 5069-3924-4114
#137AXKSIONPosted 11/10/2012 2:44:35 AM
Shuo_Ragnarok posted...
No, you speak for yourself and no one else, because not everyone including those who dislike the games have the same opinions as you.

What about people with the same opinions as me who dislike the same games? Final Fantasy XIII haters, modern RE haters, who were fans of the originals.

So, we're just all SOL and who gives a **** about us, right? I mean, Final Fantasy which was a major staple in video games, with millions of fans of the traditional FF games, we should just be spit upon, right?

Every time a Final Fantasy XIII game releases I can literally feel someone spitting on my face with a big loogie. That is how those video game developers treat their faithful fans, who want it to go back to turn based and all the final fantasy elements back.

Not even sure what kind of gamers that the xiii series is aimed toward, and not even sure what genre they fall under.

Shuo_Ragnarok posted...
Realistically speaking, as one gamer you can't really change the direction of gaming the way you want it to go, and trying to force others to follow with you just isn't going to work very well. If anything, all it will do is cause them to support what you don't like out of mere spite.

I thought that people were never supposed to give up? They taught me that growing up. So, you're saying to give up now?
---
#138Baha05Posted 11/10/2012 2:49:17 AM
AXKSION posted...
What about people with the same opinions as me who dislike the same games? Final Fantasy XIII haters, modern RE haters, who were fans of the originals.

So, we're just all SOL and who gives a **** about us, right? I mean, Final Fantasy which was a major staple in video games, with millions of fans of the traditional FF games, we should just be spit upon, right?

Every time a Final Fantasy XIII game releases I can literally feel someone spitting on my face with a big loogie. That is how those video game developers treat their faithful fans, who want it to go back to turn based and all the final fantasy elements back.

Not even sure what kind of gamers that the xiii series is aimed toward, and not even sure what genre they fall under.

I thought that people were never supposed to give up? They taught me that growing up. So, you're saying to give up now?

Then you share the same opinion, of course if they share the exact same opinion then we have an issue with people that think like you.

Also the Final Fantasy fan base was already split up BEFORE FFXIII, hell people were arguing FFVII is the best out of the series and anything before and after it sucks. Bottom line it's all opinion based. But if you feel insulted by a game then you need to get your priorities checked.

Also they just tell you that to make you feel better, because here's some real world advice, you aren't going to be capable of doing everything, somethings in life you're going to have to give up on.
---
#139Reginleif20Posted 11/10/2012 4:13:30 AM
Baha05 posted...
AXKSION posted...

Then you share the same opinion, of course if they share the exact same opinion then we have an issue with people that think like you.

Also the Final Fantasy fan base was already split up BEFORE FFXIII, hell people were arguing FFVII is the best out of the series and anything before and after it sucks. Bottom line it's all opinion based. But if you feel insulted by a game then you need to get your priorities checked.

Also they just tell you that to make you feel better, because here's some real world advice, you aren't going to be capable of doing everything, somethings in life you're going to have to give up on.

I hope this isn't a serious reply
---
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it
#140badboyPosted 11/10/2012 4:15:38 AM
GameSpot's score is 7.5