IGN - Paper Mario Sticker Star only an 8.3

#141Baha05Posted 11/10/2012 4:23:23 AM
Reginleif20 posted...
I hope this isn't a serious reply

Why?
---
"Not really just shows how stupid everyone in that universe is. I know instead of just snipping these terrorists lets risk an apocalypse durp"
#142Reginleif20Posted 11/10/2012 4:45:36 AM
Baha05 posted...
Reginleif20 posted...
I hope this isn't a serious reply

Why?

You'll figure it out soon enough
---
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it
#143aak57Posted 11/10/2012 4:54:38 AM
You know honestly, their review did mark it as a disappointing game. They gave an 8.3 but it really reads more like a 5 or 6 out of 10:

+ Charming visual design
+ Sense of humour
+ Some good ideas

Sticker system doesn't quite work
Frustrating design elements

They say the entire premise of the game doesn't really work and the game's design is frustrating. But somehow that's okay since the game is charming.
---
May thine...strength...help the world be mended
http://i.imgur.com/HdBP0.jpg
#144KaiserKanePosted 11/10/2012 5:05:47 AM
Everybody here aside from TC is an imbecile.
He is being satirical.
---
The internet, where everyone ELSE is a fanboy and a troll.
#145Baha05Posted 11/10/2012 5:09:52 AM
aak57 posted...
You know honestly, their review did mark it as a disappointing game. They gave an 8.3 but it really reads more like a 5 or 6 out of 10:

+ Charming visual design
+ Sense of humour
+ Some good ideas

Sticker system doesn't quite work
Frustrating design elements

They say the entire premise of the game doesn't really work and the game's design is frustrating. But somehow that's okay since the game is charming.

Just because a game is disappointing doesn't make it bad by any means.
---
"Not really just shows how stupid everyone in that universe is. I know instead of just snipping these terrorists lets risk an apocalypse durp"
#146aak57Posted 11/10/2012 5:12:19 AM
True, but again, if you read the review they pretty clearly paint it as a bad game, maybe decent at best. I wanted to say "bad" instead of "disappointing" but I felt people would just jump on me and ignore the point I was making.
---
May thine...strength...help the world be mended
http://i.imgur.com/HdBP0.jpg
#147Baha05Posted 11/10/2012 5:14:09 AM
aak57 posted...
True, but again, if you read the review they pretty clearly paint it as a bad game, maybe decent at best. I wanted to say "bad" instead of "disappointing" but I felt people would just jump on me and ignore the point I was making.

Well we all won't know until we play the game and even then it's going to vary.

The only real bad games are the ones that have all negative reviews.
---
#148BIGFELLAH26Posted 11/10/2012 6:48:39 AM
KaiserKane posted...
Everybody here aside from TC is an imbecile.
He is being satirical.

Or you're just being an imbecile for not noticing he's trolling. Or you're his alt.
---
"Cause they are going back to give it a 3 so you guys can french-kiss each other in victory all night" CrimsonGear80.
#149Swaggamer9000Posted 11/10/2012 6:52:40 AM
Why is this obvious troll topic getting so much attention?
---
Leader of the illuminaughty...
#150Baha05Posted 11/10/2012 10:10:32 AM
Swaggamer9000 posted...
Why is this obvious troll topic getting so much attention?

Hate to bump but mainly because Gamefaqs has some obscure definition on "Trolling" so it make it hard to get topics like this removed even though to the rest of the Internet this is clearly baiting people.
---