IGN - Paper Mario Sticker Star only an 8.3

#151Toadster9001Posted 11/10/2012 10:25:13 AM
Baha's damage controlling is pretty blatant and downright pathetic. Don't bother arguing with him.
---
Nintendo 5-Star Leader
http://z6.invisionfree.com/N5S/index.php
#152Baha05Posted 11/10/2012 11:24:21 AM
Toadster9001 posted...
Baha's damage controlling is pretty blatant and downright pathetic. Don't bother arguing with him.

What damage control? TC clearly is trolling as he is implying AN 8.3 IS BAD.

You can't possibly agree that an 8.3 constitutes a bad game
---
"Not really just shows how stupid everyone in that universe is. I know instead of just snipping these terrorists lets risk an apocalypse durp"
#153OoSubaruoOPosted 11/10/2012 1:13:50 PM
Baha05 posted...
Toadster9001 posted...

What damage control? TC clearly is trolling as he is implying AN 8.3 IS BAD.

Ignore Toad, he clearly has no idea what damage controlling is.
#154OtherSuperPhilPosted 11/10/2012 1:17:04 PM
I find hilarious irony in Toadster8675309 addressing how someone acts as "pretty blatant and downright pathetic." Ahahaha.

I think I just peed myself.
---
Most stupidly overused words on GameFAQs: rehash, shovelware, troll, fanboy, gimmick, casual, hardcore
www.superphillipcentral.com
#155Toadster9001Posted 11/10/2012 3:23:06 PM
Baha05 posted...

Of course not, but you demonize and ridicule anybody who criticizes Nintendo.

OoSubaruoO posted...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Damage_control

In this case, Baha damage controls every time Nintendo makes an error, or releases a mediocre game. "It's just an opinion, ignore the vast majority of negative reviews!"

OtherSuperPhil posted...
I find hilarious irony in Toadster8675309 addressing how someone acts as "pretty blatant and downright pathetic." Ahahaha.

You might want to change your diaper then. Your inability to control your bowls correlates well with how juvenile you are. Expressing a controversial opinion doesn't make me a troll. Perhaps you should look at your own sig.
---
Nintendo 5-Star Leader
http://z6.invisionfree.com/N5S/index.php
#156Baha05Posted 11/10/2012 3:28:57 PM
Toadster9001 posted...

Did you miss the part WHERE TC POINTS OUT AN 8.3 IS BAD?

That's not criticizing, that's straight up trolling. Because TC gives no real criticism, he basically just said "And 8.3? Pffff this guy is bad"
---
"Not really just shows how stupid everyone in that universe is. I know instead of just snipping these terrorists lets risk an apocalypse durp"
#157BIGFELLAH26Posted 11/10/2012 3:46:10 PM
Toadster9001 posted...
Baha05 posted...

OoSubaruoO posted...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Damage_control

In this case, Baha damage controls every time Nintendo makes an error, or releases a mediocre game. "It's just an opinion, ignore the vast majority of negative reviews!"

OtherSuperPhil posted...

You might want to change your diaper then. Your inability to control your bowls correlates well with how juvenile you are. Expressing a controversial opinion doesn't make me a troll. Perhaps you should look at your own sig.

Stop acting like a piece of trash.
---
"Cause they are going back to give it a 3 so you guys can french-kiss each other in victory all night" CrimsonGear80.
#158Mariofan15Posted 11/10/2012 3:49:55 PM
And people are still taking Toadster seriously,why?
---
0476-5632-3140:Pokemon White 2
#159Baha05Posted 11/10/2012 3:52:32 PM
Mariofan15 posted...

Because I'm too much of an idiot that I at least give trolls some respect to reply. Though he really shot himself in the foot this time.

I love how the "Damage Control" is that of some navel thing.
---
#160Mariofan15Posted 11/10/2012 3:55:08 PM
Mariofan15 posted...

Because I'm too much of an idiot that I at least give trolls some respect to reply. Though he really shot himself in the foot this time.

I love how the "Damage Control" is that of some navel thing.

Doesnt he always shoot himself in the foot,though?
---
0476-5632-3140:Pokemon White 2