IGN - Paper Mario Sticker Star only an 8.3

#161Baha05Posted 11/10/2012 3:56:50 PM
Mariofan15 posted...
Doesnt he always shoot himself in the foot,though?

Ummmm trying to remember, not too sure if he does or not.
---
"Not really just shows how stupid everyone in that universe is. I know instead of just snipping these terrorists lets risk an apocalypse durp"
#1621upsuperPosted 11/10/2012 4:15:46 PM
Apparently nobody remembers "Lame" Informer's 6.75 score for TTYD.
---
http://www.backloggery.com/1upsuper
#163OtherSuperPhilPosted 11/10/2012 4:29:19 PM(edited)
I love how Toadster90210 just proved my point for me on the irony of him/her//it calling anyone downright pathetic. lol

Keep it up so I don't have to do the work.
So salty!
---
Most stupidly overused words on GameFAQs: rehash, shovelware, troll, fanboy, gimmick, casual, hardcore
www.superphillipcentral.com
#164king_darksPosted 11/10/2012 4:29:30 PM
Kid icarus uprising (Arguably one of the best games on the 3ds) got a 8.5. Close this topic.
---
School days are back.
#165OtherSuperPhilPosted 11/10/2012 4:32:06 PM(edited)
Also:

"Expressing a controversial opinion doesn't make me a troll. "

I don't think I ever called anyone a troll in this topic (edit: actually, I alluded the OP was bait). Certainly not you, however. I was just pointing out the irony of you calling something someone did "downright pathetic." You overly defensive for a reason, bud? :O
---
Most stupidly overused words on GameFAQs: rehash, shovelware, troll, fanboy, gimmick, casual, hardcore
#166Reginleif20Posted 11/10/2012 4:31:59 PM
king_darks posted...
Kid icarus uprising (Arguably one of the best games on the 3ds) got a 8.5. Close this topic.

I'd give an 8.9 so meh
---
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it
#167king_darksPosted 11/10/2012 4:34:13 PM
Reginleif20 posted...
king_darks posted...

I'd give an 8.9 so meh

We're talking about ign score though.
---
School days are back.
#168Reginleif20Posted 11/10/2012 4:35:25 PM
king_darks posted...
Reginleif20 posted...
king_darks posted...

I'd give an 8.9 so meh

We're talking about ign score though.

Pretty close to my own score so meh. It's still IGN though
---
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it
#169super_luigi16Posted 11/10/2012 4:39:43 PM
OtherSuperPhil posted...
Also:

"Expressing a controversial opinion doesn't make me a troll. "

I don't think I ever called anyone a troll in this topic (edit: actually, I alluded the OP was bait). Certainly not you, however. I was just pointing out the irony of you calling something someone did "downright pathetic." You overly defensive for a reason, bud? :O

Toadster is hypersensitive to negative remarks. He tries to act impersonal but his overzealous defense is a good testament to how hard he tries to troll and how hard he fails when someone calls him out.

You should try harder, Eric. You've got to keep your record for most accounts banned! :D
---
Luigi > Mario
Current Project: Kingdom Hearts 3D FAQ/Walkthrough | B2W2 Pokemon Locations Guide
#170OtherSuperPhilPosted 11/10/2012 4:43:34 PM
Oh. Okay. Well, I'll stop engaging then. I don't even like being mean to others, no matter if it looks like I do or not. :(
---