• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. IGN - Paper Mario Sticker Star only an 8.3

User Info: AXKSION

AXKSION
4 years ago#71
Baha05 posted...
Yup and we all know an 8.3 automatically makes it a bad game.

The linearity, only one character that is playable and lack of options makes it bad, for me. So, why would I ever buy this?
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif Say "hi" to your 2012 World Champions: The San Francisco Giants!!!!

User Info: r_m_8_8

r_m_8_8
4 years ago#72
It never stops puzzling me that people care about reviews. If only it was so easy to know which games I'll like and which games I wont - I have despised tons of GOTY candidates (especially during this crappy generation where mediocre stuff can get 9s and 10s as long as it's pretty and Hollywood-ish) and adored badly reviewed games.
Now playing: Code of Princess (3DS)
| 3DS | PS3 | PC | Wii |

User Info: OtherSuperPhil

OtherSuperPhil
4 years ago#73
Taking the bait from someone who intentionally puts "only" in front of "an 8.3" to rile people up is absolutely stupid.
Most stupidly overused words on GameFAQs: rehash, shovelware, troll, fanboy, gimmick, casual, hardcore
www.superphillipcentral.com

User Info: Lwaxana_Troi

Lwaxana_Troi
4 years ago#74
Mainstream publications tend to have a bias against first party Nintendo.
Getting rid of Britta

User Info: Mariofan15

Mariofan15
4 years ago#75
Baha05 posted...

The linearity, only one character that is playable and lack of options makes it bad, for me. So, why would I ever buy this?

Who cares if you would ever buy it. Your just 1 person.
0476-5632-3140:Pokemon White 2

AXKSION
4 years ago#76
Mariofan15 posted...
Baha05 posted...

Who cares if you would ever buy it. Your just 1 person.

Yes, I (you're) am just 1 person but maybe I am you, according to Metal Loki, we are.

What if there are many other people who are just 1 person who feel the same way as me and do not buy this?

Sorry but I want my options in JRPGs and taking away options and making games linear is a slap in the face.
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif Say "hi" to your 2012 World Champions: The San Francisco Giants!!!!

User Info: r_m_8_8

r_m_8_8
4 years ago#77
This has a chance of outselling the first two games, though. Super Paper Mario did. So yeah, one person not buying it is kind of irrelevant for Nintendo if the game is successful.
Now playing: Code of Princess (3DS)
| 3DS | PS3 | PC | Wii |
(message deleted)

AXKSION
4 years ago#79
I would much rather have the more superior game, Super Mario RPG with a true sequel.

User Info: Mariofan15

Mariofan15
4 years ago#80
I would much rather have the more superior game, Super Mario RPG with a true sequel.

Lol.
0476-5632-3140:Pokemon White 2
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. IGN - Paper Mario Sticker Star only an 8.3

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived