Your reaction: the next Zelda 3DS is Spirit Tracks 2

#11AXKSION(Topic Creator)Posted 11/9/2012 10:04:02 PM
MetalLoki posted...
AXKSION posted...
MetalLoki posted...
Everyone of your topics make me hate you more and more.

I KNOW, RIGHT?!

I mean, me even thinking about another Spirit Tracks makes me hate myself more for just me thinking about it.

None of you other topics have been about ST. What I'm talking about is all your troll topics. you always bash a game and refuse to accept that people could like the game you bash. If i didn't know any better I would say you're mariofan15 which is possible seeing as you both act the same and troll the same boards and defent Adventure Time to the death.

Nintendo is by far my favorite video game company and they usually make the best and funnest games. They are my favorite, so it is impossible for me to troll against them, because I love them so much.

Seeing you defend Spirit Tracks is like somebody trying to defend Metroid Other M. I would love to see you try with that one, or even just Spirit Tracks for that matter.

So, maybe you guys are trolls, I dunno, but Nintendo is the best video game company ever, so that makes me a Nintendo non-troll.
---
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif Say "hi" to your 2012 World Champions: The San Francisco Giants!!!!
#12AXKSION(Topic Creator)Posted 11/9/2012 10:04:35 PM
Ccroybb posted...
Spirit Tracks is so underrated. People dismiss it because it follows the not-so-awesome Phantom Hourglass, but it improved every aspect. I would want another Zelda game like Spirit Tracks for 3DS.

Phantom Hourglass >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Train Tracks
---
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif Say "hi" to your 2012 World Champions: The San Francisco Giants!!!!
#13MetalLokiPosted 11/9/2012 10:06:19 PM
AXKSION posted...
MetalLoki posted...
AXKSION posted...
MetalLoki posted...

I KNOW, RIGHT?!

I mean, me even thinking about another Spirit Tracks makes me hate myself more for just me thinking about it.

None of you other topics have been about ST. What I'm talking about is all your troll topics. you always bash a game and refuse to accept that people could like the game you bash. If i didn't know any better I would say you're mariofan15 which is possible seeing as you both act the same and troll the same boards and defent Adventure Time to the death.

Nintendo is by far my favorite video game company and they usually make the best and funnest games. They are my favorite, so it is impossible for me to troll against them, because I love them so much.

Seeing you defend Spirit Tracks is like somebody trying to defend Metroid Other M. I would love to see you try with that one, or even just Spirit Tracks for that matter.

So, maybe you guys are trolls, I dunno, but Nintendo is the best video game company ever, so that makes me a Nintendo non-troll.

So I can't like ST? is that hard for you to understand mariofan? But then again you like adventure time so of course you can't understand.
---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
Official Cookies 'n Cream/Tsundere fan of the IDF/NDF
#14CrystalKing5426Posted 11/9/2012 10:08:44 PM
AXKSION posted...
Ccroybb posted...
Spirit Tracks is so underrated. People dismiss it because it follows the not-so-awesome Phantom Hourglass, but it improved every aspect. I would want another Zelda game like Spirit Tracks for 3DS.

Phantom Hourglass >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Train Tracks

the arrows are going the wrong way...
---
I come to GameFAQs to be an a-hole and create strife /hate on forum message boards. -GeassMaster
#15MetalLokiPosted 11/9/2012 10:10:25 PM
CrystalKing5426 posted...
AXKSION posted...
Ccroybb posted...

Phantom Hourglass <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Train Tracks

the arrows are going the right way...

Yep.
---
#16AXKSION(Topic Creator)Posted 11/9/2012 10:12:29 PM
MetalLoki posted...
CrystalKing5426 posted...
AXKSION posted...
Ccroybb posted...

Phantom Hourglass <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Train Tracks

the arrows are going the right way...

Yep.

Altering someone's post is considered classic trolling.

Anyway, that is not what I said at all, since Phantom Hourglass is superior in every way.
---
#17Mariofan15Posted 11/9/2012 10:14:07 PM
AXKSION posted...
MetalLoki posted...

I KNOW, RIGHT?!

Such a stupid post.
---
0476-5632-3140:Pokemon White 2
#18MetalLokiPosted 11/9/2012 10:16:13 PM
Mariofan15 posted...
AXKSION posted...
MetalLoki posted...

I KNOW, RIGHT?!

Such a stupid post.

Is it or is it right on the nose? You both refuse to uderstand that people like games you don't and you both refuse to understand that people hatre thing you like.
---
#19Mariofan15Posted 11/9/2012 10:18:12 PM
Mariofan15 posted...
AXKSION posted...
MetalLoki posted...

I KNOW, RIGHT?!

Such a stupid post.

Is it or is it right on the nose? You both refuse to uderstand that people like games you don't and you both refuse to understand that people hatre thing you like.

Yes,it is. Saying I'm his Alt was just flat out dumb of you to say. And I understand perfectly well,thank you very much.
---
0476-5632-3140:Pokemon White 2
#20MetalLokiPosted 11/9/2012 10:20:21 PM
Then why do you jump on anyone that likes NSMB2? Even if you 2 aren't the same person you both still annoy the crap out of me with all the trolling you guys do.
---