Your reaction: the next Zelda 3DS is Spirit Tracks 2

#21Mariofan15Posted 11/9/2012 9:22:43 PM(edited)
Then why do you jump on anyone that likes NSMB2? Even if you 2 aren't the same person you both still annoy the crap out of me with all the trolling you guys do.

I dont. Good job making false assumptions. And I dont troll. So again. Dont be accusing me of doing something. Especially when you have no proof. And I could care less if I "annoy" you. Your just 1 user. Who really cares about how you feel. And with this,I'm done. Your not worth responding to anymore. Not like you were to begin with.
---
0476-5632-3140:Pokemon White 2
#22AXKSION(Topic Creator)Posted 11/9/2012 9:23:07 PM
MetalLoki posted...
Then why do you jump on anyone that likes NSMB2?

Compare it to:

Super Mario Bros 3
Super Mario World

and other games (if you don't consider all these next titles to be the same game, like I do, and I have played them all)

NSMB DS
NSMB Wii

and the upcoming NSMBu

that is why
---
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif Say "hi" to your 2012 World Champions: The San Francisco Giants!!!!
#23MetalLokiPosted 11/9/2012 9:23:36 PM
Mariofan15 posted...
Then why do you jump on anyone that likes NSMB2? Even if you 2 aren't the same person you both still annoy the crap out of me with all the trolling you guys do.

I dont. Good job making false assumptions. And I dont troll. So again. Dont be accusing me of doing something. Especially when you have no proof. And I could care less if

All your post on the NSMB2 board saids otherwise.
---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
Official Cookies 'n Cream/Tsundere fan of the IDF/NDF
#24MetalLokiPosted 11/9/2012 9:24:34 PM
AXKSION posted...
MetalLoki posted...

Compare it to:

Super Mario Bros 3
Super Mario World

and other games (if you don't consider all these next titles to be the same game, like I do, and I have played them all)

NSMB DS
NSMB Wii

and the upcoming NSMBu

that is why

I don't believe you at all. I don't think you own a 3DS or a DS.
---
#25Mariofan15Posted 11/9/2012 9:25:49 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#26MetalLokiPosted 11/9/2012 9:28:06 PM
Mariofan15 posted...
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

Well now I've seen this pattern before. At the NSMB2 board after people call you on your trolling which must me I got you upset.
---
#27AXKSION(Topic Creator)Posted 11/9/2012 9:32:18 PM
MetalLoki posted...
AXKSION posted...
MetalLoki posted...

Compare it to:

Super Mario Bros 3
Super Mario World

NSMB DS
NSMB Wii

and the upcoming NSMBu

that is why

I owned a DS for 6 years. I sold it when I bought my 3DS XL to make up for the money spent, although I have only owned a 3DS for like 2 months now.

Like I said, Nintendo is my favorite, so why would I NOT own a 3DS or DS??? You do not make any sense whatsoever.

I own:

REvelations
NSMB2 (bought for $20, mostly for the 3D)
Zelda
Kid Icarus (only because people said it was awesome (not liking it so far)

and I've owned others and sold them. Like MK7, Tales of the Abyss (finally finished) and super mario 3d land which was way too casual, easy, and the levels were far too short.
---
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif Say "hi" to your 2012 World Champions: The San Francisco Giants!!!!
#28AceMosPosted 11/9/2012 9:36:19 PM
did tc realy compair ST to metroid other m

what the wha

why wh

*brain frys*

error error does not compute

seorulsy TC that is not a good comparison even if YOU dont like spirt tracks thats fine but to compair it to other m is just uhg
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#29MetalLokiPosted 11/9/2012 9:37:18 PM
AXKSION posted...
MetalLoki posted...
AXKSION posted...
MetalLoki posted...

Compare it to:

Super Mario Bros 3
Super Mario World

NSMB DS
NSMB Wii

and the upcoming NSMBu

that is why

I owned a DS for 6 years. I sold it when I bought my 3DS XL to make up for the money spent, although I have only owned a 3DS for like 2 months now.

Like I said, Nintendo is my favorite, so why would I NOT own a 3DS or DS??? You do not make any sense whatsoever.

I own:

REvelations
NSMB2 (bought for $20, mostly for the 3D)
Zelda
Kid Icarus (only because people said it was awesome (not liking it so far)

and I've owned others and sold them. Like MK7, Tales of the Abyss (finally finished) and super mario 3d land which was way too casual, easy, and the levels were far too short.

NOOOOOOOOOPE don't believe you at all and if you want to know why it's because I dealt with a akxsion a few month back that said the same crap about being a Nintendo fan but would make a bunch of troll topic(like yourself) and act like he wasn't trolling.
---
#30RetroFanGirlPosted 11/9/2012 9:39:33 PM
I liked Spirit Tracks, more so than OOT actually...
(please don't hurt me) D:
---
http://imgur.com/1rQCf
^GameFAQs itself is trolling me.