Your reaction: the next Zelda 3DS is Spirit Tracks 2

#41alacer807Posted 11/9/2012 10:18:27 PM
I tried PH and ST. I didn't like them.
That said, I'd still probably buy it, find out I hate it, and trade it in. eagh.
---
"If you have an all seeing eye, why can't you see pandora's location?"
"Because of my slightly botched laser eye surgery..."
#42Sylar100Posted 11/9/2012 10:24:41 PM
Hell No!

I liked ST more then PH, i'd rather have a new 3DS zelda that doesn't rely on the touch screen to move and attack. Neither game will ever be as bad as Metroid Other M
#43CrystalKing5426Posted 11/9/2012 10:31:41 PM
Y'know, just because it's a sequel to ST doesn't mean it will automatically control the same, just that it takes place after it and would likely still have trains Just saying that it's not a guarantee.
---
I come to GameFAQs to be an a-hole and create strife /hate on forum message boards. -GeassMaster
#44pariah164Posted 11/9/2012 10:57:06 PM
Seeing as I loved Spirit Tracks?

YES! YES! YES!
---
The Original Pari - Accept Nothing Less (Innocent Until Proven Evil)
Keeping this in my sig until a new Phoenix Wright game is released in the US!
#45madmatt243Posted 11/9/2012 11:40:47 PM
AXKSION posted...
I would not be a happy octopus, not one bit.

Zelda has always been in my top 3 or 4 favorite vg franchises of all time, but I could never ever finish it since I hated it so much. I hated it even worse than Skyward Sword and Majora's Mask!

I agree that i hated spirit tracks more than majora's mask. In fact, i hated every zelda game save OoT more than majora's mask. I dont understand the hate for MM, it was a fantastic game.
#46VyersPosted 11/9/2012 11:41:36 PM
Gawd, gag me with a spoon.
---
Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/Negative_Hippie
Blog: http://www.1up.com/do/my1Up?publicUserId=6123776 / YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/ThankTheBear
#47AXKSION(Topic Creator)Posted 11/9/2012 11:42:29 PM
madmatt243 posted...
AXKSION posted...
I would not be a happy octopus, not one bit.

Zelda has always been in my top 3 or 4 favorite vg franchises of all time, but I could never ever finish it since I hated it so much. I hated it even worse than Skyward Sword and Majora's Mask!

I agree that i hated spirit tracks more than majora's mask. In fact, i hated every zelda game save OoT more than majora's mask. I dont understand the hate for MM, it was a fantastic game.

I never started it when it first came out, and when I tried it years and years later it was just weird.

I'm playing Zelda OoT 3DS right now and at the Fire Temple.

As for the topic, this game was universally hated before and now it's so loved???? Wow, GameFaqs is home to a ton of flip floppers.
---
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif Say "hi" to your 2012 World Champions: The San Francisco Giants!!!!
#48Gogo726Posted 11/10/2012 12:29:05 AM
Why all the hate for Spirit Tracks? I loved that way more than PH. I guess it's popular to hate on the newest Zelda games? SS and ST are the newest original Zelda games for console and hendheld, so I guess they're the ones getting the hate. The hate that should be going toward WW.
---
Jackass Thompson doesn't approve of Wii Music. He's on a crusade to put an end to sax and violins in games
#49pbandjamesPosted 11/10/2012 12:29:12 AM
Spirit Tracks was great, I think people just didn't want to give it too much of a chance. The music was well-fitting and awesome, the temples and locations were interesting, and the dual Zelda-Link gameplay was really fun. I don't see why people give it so much hate. I also enjoyed the sidequests.

It was well crafted considering the handheld it was on. I'm not a big fan of the sprite LoZs, so it was nice to play a top-down Zelda with an interesting take and decent graphics considering the handheld it was on.
---
Game news is the best news. 3DS Friend Code: 4253-3676-2425 (James) PM me with yours if you add me
#50ArreiPosted 11/10/2012 12:34:18 AM
Spirit Tracks was awesome, but my first reaction would probably be hoping they took out the Spirit Flute or made it about three times more responsive. I got the hang of it eventually but one of those songs was so aggravating to get right...