Your reaction: the next Zelda 3DS is Spirit Tracks 2

#61AXKSION(Topic Creator)Posted 11/10/2012 3:42:40 AM
Baha05 posted...
SMASHKING84 posted...
please copy paste this and put it on the pmss board

Yes let's tell the troll to troll boards.

You are the troll here. Come on, we already went over this.
---
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif Say "hi" to your 2012 World Champions: The San Francisco Giants!!!!
#62Baha05Posted 11/10/2012 3:56:07 AM
AXKSION posted...

Nope
---
"Not really just shows how stupid everyone in that universe is. I know instead of just snipping these terrorists lets risk an apocalypse durp"
#63AXKSION(Topic Creator)Posted 11/10/2012 3:57:19 AM
Baha05 posted...
AXKSION posted...

Nope

yep yep, yeppity yeppers
---
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif Say "hi" to your 2012 World Champions: The San Francisco Giants!!!!
#64SMASHKING84Posted 11/10/2012 4:00:04 AM
Baha05 posted...
SMASHKING84 posted...
please copy paste this and put it on the pmss board

Yes let's tell the troll to troll boards.

im confused are you calling peole on that board who attack pmss trolls,or the people who defend it? if its the former they diserve it. if it's the later people like me and him are attacked for wanting SOMETHING between rehash and barely part of the series were not inoconnect but we WERE at first until we were insaulted. if someone insults you you have the right to fight back.

and hell the only reason I act this way about the game is 1.i said i wanted a pmttyd like game 2.they claimed that meant i wanted a rehash but wouldn't admit they just called pmttyd a rehash 3.i tried to explain ALL fans want a ballance between new and traditional 4.told me to prove it 5.said isn't that what YOU want 6.they ignored me 7.i proved ttyd wasn't a rehash and it added MORE new ideas to the series then pmss does

8. i told them i refuse to buy it because i feel like if i don't take a stand pm can only go downhill from here 9. i explained i didn't like no xp or partners,barely any story excesses back tracking 10."wait until the game comes out to see if that's true”
11.ALL reviews out now even the most positive confirm those things
12. they try to claim those things were NEVER important when the last 3 games had them IN SPADES and frankly saying they don't care about those elements PROVES they don't really care WHAT the series does
13.the sad thing is that like wii did it's ignoring long term fans
[because ONLY a casual fan wouldn't want pm to go back to it's routes,even if it takes 10 games were as pandering to them means you have a new audience to please but now is ignores THAT audience's wishes too because they care more about the bottom line]
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon ppl who agree:3
unless i state otherwise everything i say is MY oppinon.
#65Baha05Posted 11/10/2012 4:05:18 AM
SMASHKING84 posted...
im confused are you calling peole on that board who attack pmss trolls,or the people who defend it? if its the former they diserve it. if it's the later people like me and him are attacked for wanting SOMETHING between rehash and barely part of the series were not inoconnect but we WERE at first until we were insaulted. if someone insults you you have the right to fight back.

No I'm talking about AXKSION over there, he's a troll. Besides depending on why you got insulted might be your own fault. But I don't now I haven't been paying attention to whatever hissy fit you or others are going on with this game other then that topic that made the 8.3 seem like a bad score.
---
"Not really just shows how stupid everyone in that universe is. I know instead of just snipping these terrorists lets risk an apocalypse durp"
#66SMASHKING84Posted 11/10/2012 4:23:06 AM
i explained everything i could remember. i won't claim i'm innocent just putting the record straight:they indirectly mocked a very unique game calling a rehash and the rest is me explaining why i'm so cynical about this game. i would post EVERY event but honest that's all i remember aside from us constantly repeating the same arguments in more hostile ways over time
---
#67DarkIVloonPosted 11/10/2012 4:31:37 AM
I played and beat Spirit Tracks for the first time last month. It was a great game up until every single second i was controlling both me and zelda while wandering around in the dark with 2ft of visibility. I just wanted to get over and done with that game so bad.

I managed to beat the game though and i'm glad I did but I would never pick it up again.
---
Gotta get em' all, shmupmon!
#68SMASHKING84Posted 11/10/2012 4:35:35 AM
SMASHKING84 posted...
i explained everything i could remember. i won't claim i'm innocent just putting the record straight:they indirectly mocked a very unique game calling a rehash and the rest is me explaining why i'm so cynical about this game. i would post EVERY event but honest that's all i remember aside from us constantly repeating the same arguments in more hostile ways over time

and 8.3 is a good score DEPENDING on the source, ign i'm not sure about after all they did overate sky ward,a good game but not as good as there score.

np gave it an 8 which may seem like a lot but they gave MOM 8.5 so to me there 8s are like 6s

and 7s are 8s[confusing huh] 9.5s are 10s 10s are 9s etc

game informer i don't trust after i heard there ttyd score ttyd may not be perfect but less the 7 is borderline trolling.
nintendo life gave it 8 but there scores are bipolar EVERY review they do they under scored a decent/good game or over scored medicore/terrible games
so i have NO idea is nl is realible

you'd be better off asking me imo because i ONLY score games low if they suck
but i'll admit a few games i score way too high.
idc if anyother major reviews have bern said
---
#69MicroOmegaManPosted 11/10/2012 5:18:15 AM
My reaction: true inner peace.
---
If I never reward you with attention, I may see you as a troll.
Buy these: Liberation Maiden, Ace Mathician, Xenoblade, Solatarobo (sequel incoming, get hype)
#70MajorasMask9Posted 11/10/2012 7:25:05 AM
AXKSION posted...
Ccroybb posted...
Spirit Tracks is so underrated. People dismiss it because it follows the not-so-awesome Phantom Hourglass, but it improved every aspect. I would want another Zelda game like Spirit Tracks for 3DS.

Phantom Hourglass >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Train Tracks

what
---
Was just on a diet where I only consumed 128 calories a day. It was pretty fierce.