Pink/White 3DS XL @ Kmart?

#1ohnobetsyPosted 11/10/2012 7:23:35 AM
apparently there are rumors and people who have said to have bought the pink/white 3ds xl system at Kmart?
I'm thinking Kmart accidently put them out and it was actually saved for Black Friday?
IDK, has anyone been to Kmart and saw it? <3
I had trouble buying it from Gilt and I'm not paying over $290 at HSN
#2yukitoPosted 11/10/2012 7:39:52 AM
Would be nice if it's true. So far Kmart's confirmed BF deals are only games, not systems.
---
Samantha Wright is my waifu.
-Yusketeers
#3SquirrelettePosted 11/10/2012 8:00:20 AM
ohnobetsy posted...
apparently there are rumors and people who have said to have bought the pink/white 3ds xl system at Kmart?
I'm thinking Kmart accidently put them out and it was actually saved for Black Friday?
IDK, has anyone been to Kmart and saw it? <3
I had trouble buying it from Gilt and I'm not paying over $290 at HSN

Do you have a Kmart nearby that you can check? You might also want to check Sears, because they own Kmart. I hope you guys can find one after that Gilt and HSN fiasco. :(
---
~" A chat with you, and somehow death loses its sting."~
#4ohnobetsy(Topic Creator)Posted 11/10/2012 8:25:27 AM
hey guys! I called Kmart and they have it! Well the one closest to me didn't have it, but the 2nd closest did. So I'm going to drive down there now and I will post pictures to confirm <3

Anyone who's interested, just like what Squirelette said - just call your Kmart and check. The guy said it was $199 just like what other XLs cost right now.

ttyl! <3
#5SquirrelettePosted 11/10/2012 10:12:55 AM
ohnobetsy posted...
hey guys! I called Kmart and they have it! Well the one closest to me didn't have it, but the 2nd closest did. So I'm going to drive down there now and I will post pictures to confirm <3

Anyone who's interested, just like what Squirelette said - just call your Kmart and check. The guy said it was $199 just like what other XLs cost right now.

ttyl! <3

Yay you! Good luck!!! Has anyone told Marble Lily?
---
#6ohnobetsy(Topic Creator)Posted 11/10/2012 3:55:40 PM
Squirrelette posted...

I will send her a message! I got the pink/white xl at Kmart!!! There were many of them! This must be the best kept secret this month!! <3
#7SquirrelettePosted 11/10/2012 4:43:36 PM
ohnobetsy posted...
Squirrelette posted...

I will send her a message! I got the pink/white xl at Kmart!!! There were many of them! This must be the best kept secret this month!! <3

I'm SO glad you got it! Is it nice? Is it slightly pearlized like the regular one? My mom would love the pink but she's already got the red. I don't like the XL's myself (which is a good thing now that there's a pink one, LOL).
---
#8ohnobetsy(Topic Creator)Posted 11/10/2012 6:01:03 PM
Squirrelette posted...
I'm SO glad you got it! Is it nice? Is it slightly pearlized like the regular one? My mom would love the pink but she's already got the red. I don't like the XL's myself (which is a good thing now that there's a pink one, LOL).

Honestly it's really nice. I can say that they made this latest color very lovely. When you open it, it doesn't "click". My boyfriend has a blue XL and it clicks when you open it or closed it. I guess thats normal. The shade of PINK is not a "girly" kind of pink, so boys can actually pick this up and not feel "girly" about it. Its a very PALE PINK that is nice looking, it compliments the white color very, very well. I don't know if this latest color has the protection of screen scratches, so I say get screen protectors or a small fabric/cloth in between the 2 screens for protection. Anyone who loves the color pink or wants a pale Kirby color, should get this!

I know you + me play Style Savvy, and the game still looks nice on the XL screen. <3
#9Moohaha2Posted 11/10/2012 6:10:36 PM
ohnobetsy posted...
Squirrelette posted...

Honestly it's really nice. I can say that they made this latest color very lovely. When you open it, it doesn't "click". My boyfriend has a blue XL and it clicks when you open it or closed it. I guess thats normal. The shade of PINK is not a "girly" kind of pink, so boys can actually pick this up and not feel "girly" about it. Its a very PALE PINK that is nice looking, it compliments the white color very, very well. I don't know if this latest color has the protection of screen scratches, so I say get screen protectors or a small fabric/cloth in between the 2 screens for protection. Anyone who loves the color pink or wants a pale Kirby color, should get this!

I know you + me play Style Savvy, and the game still looks nice on the XL screen. <3

I can't take anything that uses "<3", "you+me", all caps for EMPHASIS, or frequent "quotation marks" seriously.
#10SquirrelettePosted 11/10/2012 6:17:19 PM
Moohaha2 posted...
ohnobetsy posted...
Squirrelette posted...

I can't take anything that uses "<3", "you+me", all caps for EMPHASIS, or frequent "quotation marks" seriously.

That's funny, because you just made it impossible to take you seriously.
---