I still don't have a 3DS game

#11Catcher_FreemanPosted 11/10/2012 2:36:51 PM
I'm gonna agree with Nook and recommend Kid Icarus: Uprising.

Good game, enjoyable story, plenty of replay value.

I'd also recommend Mario Kart 7 and New Super Mario Bros. 2.
---
The mac daddy of the Pokemon Black 2 board.
#12-Thyme-Posted 11/10/2012 2:40:21 PM
Yeah, I recommend Kid Icarus too. If you want, you can scan all the cards on the Internet.
#13BlissfulWarsPosted 11/10/2012 2:43:57 PM
Pokemon is terrible.
#14emagdnEPosted 11/10/2012 2:54:07 PM
Kid Icarus: Uprising is one of the absolute worst games ever made, the unholy unison of a horrible nonsensical control scheme and terrible dialoge and voice acting make me believe that it was actually designed to be used as a torture device

Pokemon is terrible.

yeah, Black/White ruined the franchise forever

you have no idea what you're talking about if you're refering to the games between Red/Blue/Green/Yellow and Black/White though
---
Note to self: Cannon highly effective against flesh. -Mimiron
#15BlissfulWarsPosted 11/10/2012 3:01:51 PM
emagdnE posted...
Kid Icarus: Uprising is one of the absolute worst games ever made, the unholy unison of a horrible nonsensical control scheme and terrible dialoge and voice acting make me believe that it was actually designed to be used as a torture device

Pokemon is terrible.

yeah, Black/White ruined the franchise forever

you have no idea what you're talking about if you're refering to the games between Red/Blue/Green/Yellow and Black/White though

I've played every game since I was 6. (Red was released when I was 6. I got it and a Gameboy pocket after watching the anime.) I can honestly say, the series went to the gutter with Diamond and Pearl. Not because of the pokemon, but because of the core gameplay. There has been no real changes, no improvements, nothing.

There's never a real plot, never any dynamic characters, it's all just rehashes. I remember when G/S introduced day and night. That blew my f***ing mind.
---
Pokemon is terrible.
#16Baha05Posted 11/10/2012 3:02:38 PM
BlissfulWars posted...
There's never a real plot, never any dynamic characters, it's all just rehashes. I remember when G/S introduced day and night. That blew my f***ing mind.

B/W says hi
---
"Not really just shows how stupid everyone in that universe is. I know instead of just snipping these terrorists lets risk an apocalypse durp"
#17Catcher_FreemanPosted 11/10/2012 3:07:23 PM
There has been no real changes, no improvements, nothing.

DP introduced the Physical/Special split, your argument is invalid.
---
The mac daddy of the Pokemon Black 2 board.
#18Phantom_NookPosted 11/10/2012 3:09:33 PM
Oh TC, never listen to Endgame or his uncleverly named alt. He's the resident troll/laughing stock of the board.
---
GT: Tommy XD001
3DS FC: 4682-8954-0442
#19Baha05Posted 11/10/2012 3:10:38 PM
Catcher_Freeman posted...
DP introduced the Physical/Special split, your argument is invalid.

Hell you could also argue that it changes up the Meta Game every release.
---
"Not really just shows how stupid everyone in that universe is. I know instead of just snipping these terrorists lets risk an apocalypse durp"