Have You Had To Send You 3DS In For Repair Within Your First Year Of Owning It?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Have You Had To Send You 3DS In For Repair Within Your First Year Of Owning It?
3 years ago#1
Have You Had To Send You 3DS In For Repair Within Your First Year Of Owning It? - Results (110 votes)
Yes
20% (22 votes)
No
80% (88 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I'm sending my 3DS in to get repaired.
3 years ago#2
Twice for button failure and screen scratching.

Got the same system back both times.
---
"Not really just shows how stupid everyone in that universe is. I know instead of just snipping these terrorists lets risk an apocalypse durp"
3 years ago#3
Ha. Try within the first month.
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile
3 years ago#4
Nope.
---
(\/)agic (\/)ush |-|yren
3 years ago#5
Nope.
---
(\/)agic (\/)ush |-|yren
3 years ago#6
My original 3DS was fine but my XL had a stuck pixel that drove me nuts, and both were bought on each release date.
---
PSN: Progamer_3
3DS FC: 4468-1000-5936 DH2007
3 years ago#7
Within the first year? No. But I'll do you one better. I haven't had to send it in for repair since I bought it at launch.
3 years ago#8
Nope, never.
---
UK Female Gamer
PC specs: AMD FX BULLDOZER 4100 QUAD CORE 4.0ghz ATI HD6670 8GB RAM 1TB HDD Youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/HUYI1
3 years ago#9
Sent it in for a broken B button, and charging problems. They fixed the B button, but it still has problems with the cradle sometimes.
---
The Duke has spoken!
3 years ago#10
DSi was the only system I had to send in.
---
Jackass Thompson doesn't approve of Wii Music. He's on a crusade to put an end to sax and violins in games
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Have You Had To Send You 3DS In For Repair Within Your First Year Of Owning It?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived