ATTN Nintendo:

#111Mariofan15Posted 11/13/2012 2:52:23 PM
TC is nothing but a joke. Especially when he's trying to act so innocent.
---
0476-5632-3140:Pokemon White 2
#112Razieru(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2012 2:54:10 PM
Hm, if I recall in my last witty topic, I responded to a user by saying something to the effect of, "No matter what topics and posts I make, you all will be sure to follow with your stagnant and obligatory retorts."

It's nice to see that cycle repeat itself; not to mention become an imminent reality yet again.
---
My swagger will X-splode you.
#113ceedofevilPosted 11/13/2012 2:55:49 PM
robomasteralpha posted...
Razieru posted...
Ah, cute; more of my fans are back. Here to spill your usual insulting and tired drivels? Because, you know, for someone that obviously irks you guys, you sure do a much better job "supporting" them.

Let's try to be a little less predictable with the pitch fork attacks though.

We really need to figure out who keeps peeing in your breakfast cereal.

Razberry does it herself. It gives her a reason. And expect words like "drivel" and "one liners" in her replies.
---
"I don't think this is funny. I wasted my time entering." -GameFAQ's new slogan.
#114KingJaggiPosted 11/13/2012 2:56:37 PM
Razieru posted...
Hm, if I recall in my last witty topic, I responded to a user by saying something to the effect of, "No matter what topics and posts I make, you all will be sure to follow with your stagnant and obligatory retorts."

It's nice to see that cycle repeat itself; not to mention become an imminent reality yet again.

Is this what you do all day lol?
---
Oh, yeah... See, you can have all the skill in the world and still have a bad day."-Joshua: Fire Emblem The Sacred Stones
#115Razieru(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2012 2:57:57 PM
ceedofevil posted...
Razberry does it herself. It gives her a reason. And expect words like "drivel" and "one liners" in her replies.

Ah, Evilceed, troll harder. Insults never solved anything, and I've heard similar but more creative ones.
---
#116Razieru(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2012 3:01:40 PM
KingJaggi posted...
Is this what you do all day lol?

Allow me to teach you.

> I make a post or topic
> countless hypocrites and other random GameFaqs lulz feel obligated and compelled to respond with some useless text blocks to make themselves feel more secure
> I continue to post my thoughts and whatnot; every now and then loling and poking holes through their mindless trolling
> cycle endlessly repeats

Let's see if an understanding was accomplished here.
---
#117ceedofevilPosted 11/13/2012 3:05:14 PM
Razieru posted...
ceedofevil posted...

Ah, Evilceed, troll harder. Insults never solved anything, and I've heard similar but more creative ones.

Does that mean I can call you Razberry from now on? Not like it matters. And you've insulted everyone as well. Is this another one of your double standard rules? Nobody is allowed to throw insults except you?
---
"I don't think this is funny. I wasted my time entering." -GameFAQ's new slogan.
#118ceedofevilPosted 11/13/2012 3:08:23 PM
Razieru posted...
Let's see if an understanding was accomplished here.

Not with Razberry jam in the mix.
---
#119robomasteralphaPosted 11/13/2012 3:10:10 PM
ceedofevil posted...
Razieru posted...
ceedofevil posted...

Does that mean I can call you Razberry from now on? Not like it matters. And you've insulted everyone as well. Is this another one of your double standard rules? Nobody is allowed to throw insults except you?

You might as well. That's pretty much what the user tagging system is for.
---
Shop smart. Shop Mario Mart.
#120TiamatKillerPosted 11/13/2012 3:19:56 PM
This has no relation to the 3DS.
---
GTX 560 Ti (2GB)/ z77-pro motherboard/ i5-3570k/ 8 GB RAM