ATTN Nintendo:

#21Razieru(Topic Creator)Posted 11/10/2012 10:48:40 PM
PokeMaster posted...
The JPN Nintendo video offered awesome videos with 3D effects, as well as short movies.
There also another video service which had daily videos, and the effects on those were better than most games at the time.

That goes without saying. Japan gets the best stuff- well every region that isn't NA gets the best stuff. I actually have a fragment of respect for their E-Shop for one.
---
My swagger will X-splode you.
#2290sRetroGamingPosted 11/10/2012 10:49:16 PM
PokeMaster posted...
The JPN Nintendo video offered awesome videos with 3D effects, as well as short movies.
There also another video service which had daily videos, and the effects on those were better than most games at the time.

It pays to live in Japan sometimes. NOA is garbage compared to NOJ.
---
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com
#23KingJaggiPosted 11/10/2012 10:50:31 PM
WTF did i just watch?
---
Oh, yeah... See, you can have all the skill in the world and still have a bad day."-Joshua: Fire Emblem The Sacred Stones
#24Baha05Posted 11/10/2012 10:51:38 PM
90sRetroGaming posted...

Oh no a Japanese company gets better things for their product then an American counterpart! What a shock!
---
"Not really just shows how stupid everyone in that universe is. I know instead of just snipping these terrorists lets risk an apocalypse durp"
#2590sRetroGamingPosted 11/10/2012 10:53:37 PM
Baha05 posted...
90sRetroGaming posted...

Oh no a Japanese company gets better things for their product then an American counterpart! What a shock!

Not shocking.. just quite stupid and pathetic. but what else would you expect?.
---
#26Baha05Posted 11/10/2012 10:59:16 PM
90sRetroGaming posted...

I expect pretty much that, but it's not like we don't get anything good or great here in America. Hell with the 360 I bet we get the better stuff then other regions
---
"Not really just shows how stupid everyone in that universe is. I know instead of just snipping these terrorists lets risk an apocalypse durp"
#2790sRetroGamingPosted 11/10/2012 11:12:27 PM(edited)
Baha05 posted...
90sRetroGaming posted...

I expect pretty much that, but it's not like we don't get anything good or great here in America. Hell with the 360 I bet we get the better stuff then other regions

That's why i said compared too, lol. of course we get good stuff from NOA.. every now and then. it just doesn't compare with NOJ. also i don't and have never owned an XBOX (in any of it's incarnations) so i wouldn't know about that ;).

Simple things like giving us inside artwork for our 3DS games (like NOJ does all the time.. yeah i'm a picky nerd and love things like this.. sue me! =P) and giving us the same consoles like the special edition 3DS's/3DS XL's that they get and soundtracks on Club Nintendo like they get that we never do. then i wouldn't bash NOA so much.
---
#28Baha05Posted 11/10/2012 11:09:21 PM
90sRetroGaming posted...
That's why i said compared too, lol. of course we get good stuff from NOA.. every now and then. it just doesn't compare with NOJ. also i don't and have never owned an XBOX (in any of it's incarnations) so i wouldn't know about that ;).

Ahhh, well it's pretty much a bias no matter what country you get your goods from.
---
#2990sRetroGamingPosted 11/10/2012 11:13:07 PM
Baha05 posted...
90sRetroGaming posted...

Ahhh, well it's pretty much a bias no matter what country you get your goods from.

Updated my post if it matters, lol.
---
#30KingJaggiPosted 11/10/2012 11:14:12 PM
Razieru posted...
Care to be a little less non-dimensional with your posting?

Even you can't deny that is great material showcasing the 3D effect and Nintendo Video app that all of you rant and rave so much about.....

Do you have proof of people doing this my friend?
---
Oh, yeah... See, you can have all the skill in the world and still have a bad day."-Joshua: Fire Emblem The Sacred Stones