ATTN Nintendo:

#81pbandjamesPosted 11/13/2012 2:38:47 AM
Razieru posted...
Funny you spew the stale "I know you are but what am I" line like everyone else on here who puts their foot in their mouth incessantly. Seek new material.

You have hypocrisy down to an art form. Bravo. I guess the saying "ignorance is bliss" really is true for people such as yourself.

You see, I never bother saying anything to you; as time is much better spent. Yet, whenever I make a topic or post, just like the rest of my evidently charmed "fans" on here,

I follow you? Ha, that's rich. It's more like you followed me. I haven't followed your posts at all, I've only posted in one topic of yours and responded to you. But you've followed me:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997614-nintendo-3ds/64594728?page=2

Your really deluding yourself with your "fan" theory. More like "fan"-tasy.

you have to follow them up with some arrogant and stale one-liners just to feel good about yourself. If I am this "troll", and you pity me, obviously I irk you and make you feel uncomfortable.

Razieru posted...
Nice wall of text, gramps, why don't you post for someone that... cares, hmm?

Well, it seems you only respond to your own methods so I thought I'd give it a try.

Yet, you turn right around, contradictably and predictably give me all the attention and concern, yet I could care less for your advances. Let's not bury ourselves in denial anymore already. Enough hypocrisy has clouded the air.

Clearly you care enough to respond, which is indeed caring. Since you're just going to say the same of me, I'll say that I care enough to call you out on your glaring flaws because it's amusing to see the hypocrisy repeated. That way, if you post garbage somewhere else, this thread is a lovely testament to your nature.

Razieru posted...
Aww, kiddo. Delirious from my charm? And, uh, you only know how to insult to get your "points" across; so....who's predictable again?

You seem to utilize your own criticisms.

Translation: "I'll pretend I don't like you for self assurance."

In a nutshell, right?

Ah, assuming and lying to make your jab seem significant? I believe someone once said:

Razieru posted...
Seek new material.

It's also an embarrassingly immature tactic to change words like that.

You see, if that's all Mr. Harvard said, then why delete it? I was just showing his posting "style".

So, you the man gives you a legitimate counterpoint to your post, which is the point of the entire topic, yet you ignore it? So you made a topic only for people to agree with you? I see.

But wait, don't read this; it's a wall of logical text. You don't like those.
---
Game news is the best news. 3DS Friend Code: 4253-3676-2425 (James) PM me with yours if you add me
#82Razieru(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2012 2:42:39 AM
^ Cool story bro. It took you two hours to come up with that whiny block of drivel. Now, step away from GameFaqs and do something....productive. See? I can make useful posts in just...three sentences, not sleep inducing novels. Ta ta kiddo.

inb4 next wall of "I know you are but what am I" stale drivel to redeem yourself
---
My swagger will X-splode you.
#83pbandjamesPosted 11/13/2012 2:50:41 AM
^ Actually, I left to do something in the real life. That post took 5 minutes. Assumptions are your strong point though.

Your super quick response tells me you're the one who should actually step away from GameFaqs.
---
Game news is the best news. 3DS Friend Code: 4253-3676-2425 (James) PM me with yours if you add me
#84Razieru(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2012 3:00:28 AM
Oh, wait....

pbandjames posted...
You have hypocrisy down to an art form. Bravo. I guess the saying "ignorance is bliss" really is true for people such as yourself.

How many times are you going to run this line dry? Oh it stinks.

I follow you? Ha, that's rich. It's more like you followed me. I haven't followed your posts at all, I've only posted in one topic of yours and responded to you. But you've followed me:

Mmm hm. But yet you continue to post and give me your undivided attention. Yeah pot kettle. Nothing better to do is all you need to admit.

Your really deluding yourself with your "fan" theory. More like "fan"-tasy.

Eh, your mundane posts prove that fan part. But hey, let delusion lead the way. The others are managing as much.

Well, it seems you only respond to your own methods so I thought I'd give it a try.

Translation: "I, as usual have no comebacks, or anything remotely useful to say, so I'll just be your doppelganger."

Odd and surprising. /sarcasm

Clearly you care enough to respond, which is indeed caring. Since you're just going to say the same of me, I'll say that I care enough to call you out on your glaring flaws because it's amusing to see the hypocrisy repeated.

Translation: "My "I hate you" shroud is beginning to wear off; I must redeem myself by whining more condescending debacles to prove all the bs I'm spewing."

Hm, not quite polished there bud.

That way, if you post garbage somewhere else, this thread is a lovely testament to your nature.

Says the one guy still here burying himself in his own miserable hot air hypocrisies.

You seem to utilize your own criticisms.

You seem to have so much time on your hands there. Thanks for sharing the obvious and proving again how much you care.

Ah, assuming and lying to make your jab seem significant?

Well it's your art form, so I thought I'd show you how to critique it. Knowledge is power, no?

It's also an embarrassingly immature tactic to change words like that.

It's actually embarrassing to try and come off like an adult, yet incessantly prove otherwise with this tiring two year old bickering form of yours. Try again.

So, you the man gives you a legitimate counterpoint to your post, which is the point of the entire topic, yet you ignore it? So you made a topic only for people to agree with you? I see.

How could ignore it if I never read it because he deleted it? Again, more attentiveness instead of consistently hilarious assumptions kiddo.

But wait, don't read this; it's a wall of logical text. You don't like those.

But wait, don't read this. It's another reality check. You have yet to let a mellow draft of one of those waft into you yet yes?
---
#85pbandjamesPosted 11/13/2012 3:52:54 AM
Razieru posted...
Well it's your art form, so I thought I'd show you how to critique it.

Is essentially...

pbandjames posted...

So, using your logic, my response should be:

Razieru posted...
Translation: "I, as usual have no comebacks, or anything remotely useful to say, so I'll just be your doppelganger."

As for this:

How could ignore it if I never read it because he deleted it?

The post that you never responded to is still on page 8. You make proving your lies too easy.

Everything else you said just applies to you tenfold, so I won't waste my time responding to it. You've already said that I'm your "doppelganger". Go ahead and translate this to suit you, that cheap and stale tactic is just too funny.

If your posts are "reality checks", I'm glad I don't live in your deluded "reality" where everybody is your fan and the OP video is highly regarded music.

Anyways, you've contributed to derailing your own topic. Congrats. It seems you're just too proud to not respond to one negative post.
---
#86Razieru(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2012 4:04:50 AM
pbandjames posted...
Is essentially...

Nothing more to add? Hm, why am I still not amused or surprised?

The post that you never responded to is still on page 8. You make proving your lies too easy.

My, someone is really enjoying the attention they are getting.

Everything else you said just applies to you tenfold, so I won't waste my time responding to it. You've already said that I'm your "doppelganger".

Ah, so now you're wasting your time? More of your own bs you're glutting. I guess you finally realized that trying to beat that condescending horse is just a dream differed and destined for disaster.

Go ahead and translate this to suit you, that cheap and stale tactic is just too funny.

Yet your tiny spool of material proves otherwise. You truly believe the drivel you're still whining don't you? Cute.

If your posts are "reality checks", I'm glad I don't live in your deluded "reality" where everybody is your fan and the OP video is highly regarded music.

Yep, you have your own dire fallacies to overcome; so why not try to stop living in my world kiddo? Your tiring drivel has already proved that point. Now, let's move on.

Anyways, you've contributed to derailing your own topic. Congrats. It seems you're just too proud to not respond to one negative post.

Nah, it's more like you and yours have contributed to it's immortality. Ah, a pat on the back for you too. It seems you still refuse to see that glass half full kid.
---
#87pbandjamesPosted 11/13/2012 4:48:23 AM
Razieru posted...
Rehashed lines, tired insults, ironic posting, ignored points, misinterpretation, forced alliteration

You know what's really "cute"? Your attempt at poetic alliteration. It was more forced than a crap from a constipated Jedi.

Contributed to it's "immortality"? Oh, the glorious manifesto of your idiocy shall live on! Your mother must be proud you've carved a name for yourself in the 3DS Board History. That goal is extremely sad; get a life.

Anyway, feel free to keep making "The Rime of the Ancient Razieru" . If this topic gets to 500 because of you, I wouldn't be surprised.

Oh, I won't be responding for a while, by the way. I actually have better things to do than respond within 10 minutes for every post someone makes.
---
#88Razieru(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2012 5:18:32 AM
pbandjames posted...
You know what's really "cute"? Your attempt at poetic alliteration. It was more forced than a crap from a constipated Jedi.

Ah you're still here. Much time has passed since your first misery induced speech. Welcome....back?

And name calling? It's great to see you turn over that new leaf. Because we all know that people like you resort to that "retort" since it has always solved your problems right? Thanks for covering that factoid yet again.

Anyway, feel free to keep making "The Rime of the Ancient Razieru" . If this topic gets to 500 because of you, I wouldn't be surprised.

Yeah because your whiny drivel has nothing at all to do with any of this. Yep, that is what it is. Yep; it must be.

Oh, I won't be responding for a while, by the way.

"I'm pretending to take another recess from my sad antics."

I actually have better things to do than respond within 10 minutes for every post someone makes.

Epic....derp?! Well, given this, yet another one of your whiny blocks of text, and the past ones, you certainly have yet to prove this bs line. You and I both know that.
---
#89McMarblesPosted 11/13/2012 9:27:35 AM
I'm honestly amazed that people still bother with this guy.
---
Currently playing: Suikoden
Rainbow Dash is best pony. Fact.
#90Razieru(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2012 12:17:24 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]