Nintendo Network

#1Reich123Posted 11/11/2012 8:01:43 PM
I'm hoping that some of the Wii U features come over to the 3DS very soon, like account system Miiverse etc. Anyone heard how long before they come to 3DS?
#2Baha05Posted 11/11/2012 8:02:13 PM
No word yet
---
"Not really just shows how stupid everyone in that universe is. I know instead of just snipping these terrorists lets risk an apocalypse durp"
#3pikachu848Posted 11/11/2012 8:19:52 PM(edited)
lol gess you have not been to the wii u board today the "account system" is ... games are still tied to the system (this info is from the jap nintendo site)
tho i still cant wait for the wii u I wish nintendo would learn and get with the times.
---
If dot hack links comes out on the PS vita in the USA I will buy 3 PS vitas and eat 1, as long as pikachu brings enough ketchup!
#490sRetroGamingPosted 11/11/2012 8:45:53 PM
pikachu848 posted...
lol gess you have not been to the wii u board today the **"account system"** is ... **games are still tied to the system** (this info is from the jap nintendo site)
tho i still cant wait for the wii u I wish nintendo would learn and get with the times.

This better be a joke...
---
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com
#5Starwars4JPosted 11/11/2012 8:54:21 PM
90sRetroGaming posted...
pikachu848 posted...
lol gess you have not been to the wii u board today the **"account system"** is ... **games are still tied to the system** (this info is from the jap nintendo site)

This better be a joke...

Nope! It's not entirely explained either. What it means is that you can't have the same account activated on multiple Wii Us at once, you can't download the same games to multiple systems. Should something happen to your Wii U, the games are still tied to the account, and the account can be "untied" from the system and "retied" to a new system. I guess AP measures.
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#6OoSubaruoOPosted 11/11/2012 8:55:07 PM
It most likely is, I seriously doubt Nintendo would still keep games tied to the system itself.
#7Baha05Posted 11/11/2012 8:56:34 PM
Starwars4J posted...
Nope! It's not entirely explained either. What it means is that you can't have the same account activated on multiple Wii Us at once, you can't download the same games to multiple systems. Should something happen to your Wii U, the games are still tied to the account, and the account can be "untied" from the system and "retied" to a new system. I guess AP measures.

I'm pretty much ok with that if that's the case, I have too much a pain in the ass just bringing DLC on flash drives to my friends house without XBL getting pissy about it.
---
"Not really just shows how stupid everyone in that universe is. I know instead of just snipping these terrorists lets risk an apocalypse durp"