Shiny Pokemon

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Shiny Pokemon

User Info: 3DSGuy

3DSGuy
4 years ago#1
Does anyone have any shiny Pokemon that were obtained by legal methods, AKA no hacking, they are willing to trade? I am offering:
Zekrom-Lv. 82-Impish Nature-Ability:Teravolt
Cresselia-Lv. 68-Impish Nature-Ability:Levitate-Female(Cresselia is a gendered Pokemon exclusive to the female gender)
Dragonair-Lv. 70-Mild Nature-Ability:Shed Skin-Male
Rotom-Lv. 60-Calm Nature-Ability:Levitate(Rotom is nicknamed Bucky)
Oshawott-Lv. 1-Many natures-Ability:Torrent-Female or Male(I breed a lot of Pokemon and this is one. I also have some with Pokerus on them currently, so please specify which nature and gender along with if you want Pokerus and I will try my best to match that.)
Deino-Lv. 1-Many natures-Ability:Hustle-Female or Male(I breed a lot of Pokemon and this is one. I also have some with Pokerus on them currently, so please specify which nature and gender along with if you want Pokerus and I will try my best to match that.)
Beedrill-Lv. 60-Serious Nature-Ability:Swarm-Male(Only knows harden, can teach TM's or HM's that I have or use move tutor if you would like)
Gothitelle-Lv. 34-Adamant Nature-Ability:Frisk-Female
Umbreon-Lv. 100-Lonely Nature-Ability:Synchronize-Female(I question the legality, but it was received through GTS and you can not trade hacked or cracked Pokemon through there so I believe it is legal.
I have more Pokemon and these are only a few of the ones from my Pokemon White 2. I also will trade from Black Version 1. Message me if you request more info, would like to make a trade, or request a Pokemon not listed above. Thank You in advanced for your time in reading this. I also may not necessarily trade for just shiny Pokemon, so trade if you are interested in any of these. I promise to not hack for any of the Pokemon I will trade you.
3ds: 1805-2653-5843. Message me yours. DBZ and 3DS are the best, people who oppose are not allowed.

User Info: BigDaddyWingnut

BigDaddyWingnut
4 years ago#2
I don't wanna sound like a jerk, but isn't there a board for Pokemon trades? Why post this here?
3DS:1547-5206-2758 (Wingnut)
"I saw it... I saw it..."

User Info: iPlayInTraffic

iPlayInTraffic
4 years ago#3
Wrong board.

3DSGuy
4 years ago#4
I post on the general 3DS board because more people access this board, in my opinion, than specialty boards on a frequent basis.
3ds: 1805-2653-5843. Message me yours. DBZ and 3DS are the best, people who oppose are not allowed.

User Info: Shadow Stalker X

Shadow Stalker X
4 years ago#5
The Pokemon B/W Trading board is pretty active, so it'll be easier to get something there.
Stop reading my sig, you are wasting time doing so.

User Info: Lost_Seraph09

Lost_Seraph09
4 years ago#6
Actually, you can offer hacked pokemon on the GTS. You just have to make sure that it's edited properly.

User Info: AkaneJones

AkaneJones
4 years ago#7
1) This is a Pokemon specific topic.
2) I can't tell you what game you are looking at, it should make a difference, but I'm still not sure how one trades from D/P/P > B/W > B2W2. I mean for example I only have Pearl so such a trade is questionnairy since I have know idea how they handled trading backwards. I know trading up from R/S/E/FR/LG only works one way.
3) I do have legit Shines but they are Magikarp, Mankey, & Onix without checking. I also had all my pokemon infected with pokerus, not that it matters, I haven't played in ages.
4) It's always better to use the pokemon specific boards, for these sort of things.

User Info: Baha05

Baha05
4 years ago#8
The only Uncommon shinies I have is a Tentacruel (With the stupid all caps names of gen 3) and a shiny Togetic.

And red Garaydos and like 5 copies of the legendary beasts
"Not really just shows how stupid everyone in that universe is. I know instead of just snipping these terrorists lets risk an apocalypse durp"

3DSGuy
4 years ago#9
AkaneJones posted...
1) This is a Pokemon specific topic.
2) I can't tell you what game you are looking at, it should make a difference, but I'm still not sure how one trades from D/P/P > B/W > B2W2. I mean for example I only have Pearl so such a trade is questionnairy since I have know idea how they handled trading backwards. I know trading up from R/S/E/FR/LG only works one way.
3) I do have legit Shines but they are Magikarp, Mankey, & Onix without checking. I also had all my pokemon infected with pokerus, not that it matters, I haven't played in ages.
4) It's always better to use the pokemon specific boards, for these sort of things.

If you have Black or White 1 or 2, you use PokeTransfer to bring them over. I would like be in love with a shiny Magikarp since the worst Pokemon is now SOLID FRIGGIN GOLD!!

3DSGuy
4 years ago#10
Baha05 posted...
The only Uncommon shinies I have is a Tentacruel (With the stupid all caps names of gen 3) and a shiny Togetic.

And red Garaydos and like 5 copies of the legendary beasts

I will gladly trade for a shiny Tentacruel and/or some of the legendary beasts. Especially if they are the event ones since I only was able to receive the Entei.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Shiny Pokemon

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived