Shiny Pokemon

#13DSGuyPosted 11/11/2012 8:29:11 PM
Does anyone have any shiny Pokemon that were obtained by legal methods, AKA no hacking, they are willing to trade? I am offering:
Zekrom-Lv. 82-Impish Nature-Ability:Teravolt
Cresselia-Lv. 68-Impish Nature-Ability:Levitate-Female(Cresselia is a gendered Pokemon exclusive to the female gender)
Dragonair-Lv. 70-Mild Nature-Ability:Shed Skin-Male
Rotom-Lv. 60-Calm Nature-Ability:Levitate(Rotom is nicknamed Bucky)
Oshawott-Lv. 1-Many natures-Ability:Torrent-Female or Male(I breed a lot of Pokemon and this is one. I also have some with Pokerus on them currently, so please specify which nature and gender along with if you want Pokerus and I will try my best to match that.)
Deino-Lv. 1-Many natures-Ability:Hustle-Female or Male(I breed a lot of Pokemon and this is one. I also have some with Pokerus on them currently, so please specify which nature and gender along with if you want Pokerus and I will try my best to match that.)
Beedrill-Lv. 60-Serious Nature-Ability:Swarm-Male(Only knows harden, can teach TM's or HM's that I have or use move tutor if you would like)
Gothitelle-Lv. 34-Adamant Nature-Ability:Frisk-Female
Umbreon-Lv. 100-Lonely Nature-Ability:Synchronize-Female(I question the legality, but it was received through GTS and you can not trade hacked or cracked Pokemon through there so I believe it is legal.
I have more Pokemon and these are only a few of the ones from my Pokemon White 2. I also will trade from Black Version 1. Message me if you request more info, would like to make a trade, or request a Pokemon not listed above. Thank You in advanced for your time in reading this. I also may not necessarily trade for just shiny Pokemon, so trade if you are interested in any of these. I promise to not hack for any of the Pokemon I will trade you.
---
3ds: 1805-2653-5843. Message me yours. DBZ and 3DS are the best, people who oppose are not allowed.
#2BigDaddyWingnutPosted 11/11/2012 8:42:18 PM
I don't wanna sound like a jerk, but isn't there a board for Pokemon trades? Why post this here?
---
3DS:1547-5206-2758 (Wingnut)
"I saw it... I saw it..."
#3iPlayInTrafficPosted 11/11/2012 8:45:06 PM
Wrong board.
#43DSGuy(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2012 8:45:25 PM
I post on the general 3DS board because more people access this board, in my opinion, than specialty boards on a frequent basis.
---
3ds: 1805-2653-5843. Message me yours. DBZ and 3DS are the best, people who oppose are not allowed.
#5Shadow Stalker XPosted 11/11/2012 8:55:38 PM
The Pokemon B/W Trading board is pretty active, so it'll be easier to get something there.
---
Stop reading my sig, you are wasting time doing so.
#6Lost_Seraph09Posted 11/11/2012 8:56:13 PM
Actually, you can offer hacked pokemon on the GTS. You just have to make sure that it's edited properly.
#7AkaneJonesPosted 11/11/2012 9:04:20 PM
1) This is a Pokemon specific topic.
2) I can't tell you what game you are looking at, it should make a difference, but I'm still not sure how one trades from D/P/P > B/W > B2W2. I mean for example I only have Pearl so such a trade is questionnairy since I have know idea how they handled trading backwards. I know trading up from R/S/E/FR/LG only works one way.
3) I do have legit Shines but they are Magikarp, Mankey, & Onix without checking. I also had all my pokemon infected with pokerus, not that it matters, I haven't played in ages.
4) It's always better to use the pokemon specific boards, for these sort of things.
#8Baha05Posted 11/11/2012 9:07:42 PM
The only Uncommon shinies I have is a Tentacruel (With the stupid all caps names of gen 3) and a shiny Togetic.

And red Garaydos and like 5 copies of the legendary beasts
---
"Not really just shows how stupid everyone in that universe is. I know instead of just snipping these terrorists lets risk an apocalypse durp"
#93DSGuy(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2012 9:08:23 PM
AkaneJones posted...
1) This is a Pokemon specific topic.
2) I can't tell you what game you are looking at, it should make a difference, but I'm still not sure how one trades from D/P/P > B/W > B2W2. I mean for example I only have Pearl so such a trade is questionnairy since I have know idea how they handled trading backwards. I know trading up from R/S/E/FR/LG only works one way.
3) I do have legit Shines but they are Magikarp, Mankey, & Onix without checking. I also had all my pokemon infected with pokerus, not that it matters, I haven't played in ages.
4) It's always better to use the pokemon specific boards, for these sort of things.

If you have Black or White 1 or 2, you use PokeTransfer to bring them over. I would like be in love with a shiny Magikarp since the worst Pokemon is now SOLID FRIGGIN GOLD!!
---
#103DSGuy(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2012 9:10:03 PM
Baha05 posted...
The only Uncommon shinies I have is a Tentacruel (With the stupid all caps names of gen 3) and a shiny Togetic.

And red Garaydos and like 5 copies of the legendary beasts

I will gladly trade for a shiny Tentacruel and/or some of the legendary beasts. Especially if they are the event ones since I only was able to receive the Entei.
---