Shiny Pokemon

#11Baha05Posted 11/11/2012 9:12:12 PM
3DSGuy posted...
Baha05 posted...
The only Uncommon shinies I have is a Tentacruel (With the stupid all caps names of gen 3) and a shiny Togetic.

And red Garaydos and like 5 copies of the legendary beasts

I will gladly trade for a shiny Tentacruel and/or some of the legendary beasts. Especially if they are the event ones since I only was able to receive the Entei.

Well Tentacruel isn't going to be trades as uch as I hate the bold name it'sone of those "Oh **** I almosted killed this tentacool D: *chucks great balls at it*"

The beasts are of the event variety.
---
"Not really just shows how stupid everyone in that universe is. I know instead of just snipping these terrorists lets risk an apocalypse durp"
#123DSGuy(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2012 9:13:36 PM
Baha05 posted...
3DSGuy posted...
Baha05 posted...
The only Uncommon shinies I have is a Tentacruel (With the stupid all caps names of gen 3) and a shiny Togetic.

And red Garaydos and like 5 copies of the legendary beasts

I will gladly trade for a shiny Tentacruel and/or some of the legendary beasts. Especially if they are the event ones since I only was able to receive the Entei.

Well Tentacruel isn't going to be trades as uch as I hate the bold name it'sone of those "Oh **** I almosted killed this tentacool D: *chucks great balls at it*"

The beasts are of the event variety.

Great. I am currently offering Zekrom, Cresselia, and Umbreon to a possible trader, so I will message you an update when possible.
---
3ds: 1805-2653-5843. Message me yours. DBZ and 3DS are the best, people who oppose are not allowed.
#13emagdnEPosted 11/11/2012 10:20:59 PM
I have a shiny Numel, Kricketot, and Spinda

funny story: I got the Spinda on my 20th birthday when I was EV training my Gengar in preparation for Diamond

not funny story: my birthday is September 18th, aka the same day Black/White launched in Japan..... yeah, **** you Nintendo/Game Freak

I would like be in love with a shiny Magikarp since the worst Pokemon

despite what the PokÚdex wants you to believe, Sunkern is the statistically worst, not Magikarp
---
Note to self: Cannon highly effective against flesh. -Mimiron
#14Baha05Posted 11/11/2012 10:24:01 PM(edited)
Too bad the gold Magikarp is worthless as the evolve form is pretty damn devalued.

Also I love how Endgame basically admitted that Black and White has ruined his life
---
"Not really just shows how stupid everyone in that universe is. I know instead of just snipping these terrorists lets risk an apocalypse durp"
#15SMASHKING84Posted 11/11/2012 11:15:45 PM
id see why it matters unless you show your opponent your pokemon's stats it impossible for them to check your pokemon's pids...
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon ppl who agree:3
unless i state otherwise everything i say is MY oppinon.
#16Carbuncle009Posted 11/11/2012 11:17:43 PM
No Shaymin?
No trade.

I have a Shiny Pichu.
---
Can I put my Onix in your Cloyster? Yes: 3 No: 2 Maybe: 2
If all bronies are shipping freaks, then all KH fans are Yaoi Fans and all CoD fans are 12 year-olds.
#17SMASHKING84Posted 11/11/2012 11:34:34 PM
i think i have a shaymin from the shaymin wifi event but i'll have to decide if i want to get rid of it since i already trained it.
i also have infinite access to wshmaker jirachi[still have the colleseum bonus disk] if anyone wants it. pm me if you do. beware i'm not taking shiny request[yes wshmaker jirachi can be shiny but it's a low chance] but i will take nature requests.
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon ppl who agree:3
unless i state otherwise everything i say is MY oppinon.
#18MewtwoExPosted 11/12/2012 3:49:44 AM
I have a legit Shiny Raticate from my Leaf Green Version
Caught at the Burnt Mansion

Give me that Zekrom and its yours ;)
---
http://dunzi.wippiespace.com/pics/trollin-hatin.jpg
#19AceGamer11xPosted 11/12/2012 7:05:46 AM
poor guy just wants his pokemon..
---
3DS: 1590-4913-4456
Getting,Paper mario sticker star, animal crossing,Monster hunter 3 ultimate and your mom.
#203DSGuy(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2012 7:56:37 AM
MewtwoEx posted...
I have a legit Shiny Raticate from my Leaf Green Version
Caught at the Burnt Mansion

Give me that Zekrom and its yours ;)

What level is it?
---
3ds: 1805-2653-5843. Message me yours. DBZ and 3DS are the best, people who oppose are not allowed.