Shiny Pokemon

#213DSGuy(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2012 6:57:48 AM
emagdnE posted...
I have a shiny Numel, Kricketot, and Spinda

funny story: I got the Spinda on my 20th birthday when I was EV training my Gengar in preparation for Diamond

not funny story: my birthday is September 18th, aka the same day Black/White launched in Japan..... yeah, **** you Nintendo/Game Freak

I would like be in love with a shiny Magikarp since the worst Pokemon

despite what the Pokédex wants you to believe, Sunkern is the statistically worst, not Magikarp

PM me if there is any Pokemon you want listed or not for your shiny Spinda or Numel
---
3ds: 1805-2653-5843. Message me yours. DBZ and 3DS are the best, people who oppose are not allowed.
#22MewtwoExPosted 11/12/2012 10:50:07 AM
3DSGuy posted...
MewtwoEx posted...
I have a legit Shiny Raticate from my Leaf Green Version
Caught at the Burnt Mansion

Give me that Zekrom and its yours ;)

What level is it?

Level 32
Naive
Met in Pokemon Mansion at lv 32
HP 77
Attack 59
Defense 48
Spl Attack 44
Spl Defense 47
Speed 80

Guts- Ups attack if suffering
Caught in a Ultraball

Exp points 32768
next lv 3169

Quick Attack
Hyper Fang
Scary Face
Pursuit
---
http://dunzi.wippiespace.com/pics/trollin-hatin.jpg
#23Mariofan15Posted 11/12/2012 1:44:56 PM
Wrong board,kid.
---
0476-5632-3140:Pokemon White 2
#24FefnirOmega13Posted 11/12/2012 2:00:45 PM(edited)
Shiny Zekrom is currently unavailable legitimately
---
Bullet Hell fan, Cave and Touhou lover. <3 Patchouli Knowledge.
Playing: DeathSmiles, Fire Emblem 8, Rune Factory 3, Digimon World Dawn, Tales of Vesperia
#25Carbuncle009Posted 11/12/2012 2:14:42 PM
SMASHKING84 posted...
i think i have a shaymin from the shaymin wifi event but i'll have to decide if i want to get rid of it since i already trained it.
i also have infinite access to wshmaker jirachi[still have the colleseum bonus disk] if anyone wants it. pm me if you do. beware i'm not taking shiny request[yes wshmaker jirachi can be shiny but it's a low chance] but i will take nature requests.

Can you keep me posted on whether or not you can give it? I'm okay with cloning, if you want to do that.
---
Can I put my Onix in your Cloyster? Yes: 3 No: 2 Maybe: 2
If all bronies are shipping freaks, then all KH fans are Yaoi Fans and all CoD fans are 12 year-olds.
#26pokemon2pokerPosted 11/12/2012 11:25:35 PM
Are the pokemon you're offering shiny, TC? Or are you trying to trade trash for treasure?
---
My face flashing crimson from the fires of hell
Know where to run before there's nowhere to run
#27UiruPosted 11/13/2012 4:24:51 AM
Learn to RNG. Get what you want on your own without dealing with other people's hacked garbage (protip: if it's not yours, it's hacked).

Over the past three days I've farmed up five flawless Genesect to give out to friends, and six more for me (Lonely, Mild, Modest, Hasty, and HP Water 70 Modest and Timid, to go with my two Timid guys from my main game and my JP game). 100% legal, no hacks, 13 perfect event Pokémon.

I've got two sets of flawless Musketeers (Adamant and Jolly), multiple Kyurem, Reshiram and Zekrom (Timid/Modest/Adamant/Jolly as appropriate), HP Ice 70 Tornadus and Thundurus, flawless Landorus, and on and on and on. I have an entire box full of Victini since they're covered in event moves. I could have shiny if I wanted but I find most shinies to not be appealing, though if that's something you want, it's something you can do VERY easily. And that's just the 5th gen stuff; my list of guys from DPP+HGSS is twice as long. (I have five flawless Arceus, for instance, with a sixth ready for when I want to go get it.)

Once you learn it it takes literally minutes to breed or catch anything you want. Change clock, catch Pokémon. No BS. As soon as RNG Reporter gets Dream Radar support I'm gonna have flawless DW Lugia/Houou as well as Therian formes and DW DPP legends. (PPRNG already has it! Damn Macs!)

RNG allows you to have 100% perfect Pokémon and be 100% hack free- and also have 100% confidence that your guys are YOURS and not some scrub's hacked garbage. It's so easy there is literally no reason why everybody shouldn't do it.
---
~Uiru