Action Replay DSI isnt working on 3ds?

#1Graves124Posted 11/11/2012 9:16:40 PM
i have a DS game in it and its not working? do i need a 3ds replay to use cheats on DS games on 3DS?
---
Official Dosu of the Naruto Boards
If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball!
#2Buttery_ToastPosted 11/11/2012 9:34:34 PM
Latest 3DS update blocked all flash carts along with action replay.

So unless action replay updates, you're boned.
---
My body is always Reggie.
Currently playing: Virtue's Last Reward
#3SMASHKING84Posted 11/11/2012 11:27:23 PM
even if ar updates your boned as this update stops ar/flash carts from updating. your only chance is to hope datel makes another ar for because that's the only way to bypass this.

i wish nintendo would stop screwing with action replay it's NOT involved with flash carts.

maybe datel should try using the sd card that's how they finally bypassed wii's security.
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon ppl who agree:3
unless i state otherwise everything i say is MY oppinon.
#4n00bsaib0tPosted 11/11/2012 11:28:43 PM
i wish nintendo would stop screwing with action replay it's NOT involved with flash carts.

It was probably the only way to fully block flash carts.
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile
#5SMASHKING84Posted 11/11/2012 11:36:56 PM
if that was there job they failed a couple still work....
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon ppl who agree:3
unless i state otherwise everything i say is MY oppinon.
#6Baha05Posted 11/11/2012 11:39:05 PM
SMASHKING84 posted...
if that was there job they failed a couple still work....

A couple yes, but given the next update those couple might also be blovked
---
"Not really just shows how stupid everyone in that universe is. I know instead of just snipping these terrorists lets risk an apocalypse durp"
#7pokebudPosted 11/12/2012 12:38:29 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#8n00bsaib0tPosted 11/12/2012 12:45:36 AM
Wtf are you morons trying to do here, show how god damn stupid you are?

The actions replay DSi does not work with the 3DS, the Action Replay DSi 3DS compatible, works with the 3DS and it only plays DS games.

If you don't know if that's the one you have, it will have a blue or yellow sticker instead of a black one on the cart.

I would guess that since the majority of us don't find it necessary to cheat, we don't own Action Replays. Congratulations, you know how to cheat better than we do. In what way does that justify calling people morons or stupid?
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile
#9IAznDragonI YanPosted 11/12/2012 12:46:53 AM
From: SMASHKING84 | Posted: 11/11/2012 10:27:23 PM | #003

they still don't want people to cheat in their games; online and offline
---
Tu fui, ego eris
What you are, I was. What I am, you will be.
#10pokebudPosted 11/12/2012 12:58:37 AM
n00bsaib0t posted...
I would guess that since the majority of us don't find it necessary to cheat, we don't own Action Replays. Congratulations, you know how to cheat better than we do. In what way does that justify calling people morons or stupid?

I would guess that your goal should be to not give out false information, and confuse the OP.

Or is that to hard for you to comprehend?