Action Replay DSI isnt working on 3ds?

#11n00bsaib0tPosted 11/12/2012 12:02:38 AM
n00bsaib0t posted...
I would guess that since the majority of us don't find it necessary to cheat, we don't own Action Replays. Congratulations, you know how to cheat better than we do. In what way does that justify calling people morons or stupid?

I would guess that your goal should be to not give out false information, and confuse the OP.

Or is that to hard for you to comprehend?

Or maybe you could have just posted the correct info without calling people morons for not cheating.
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile
#12pokebudPosted 11/12/2012 12:14:22 AM
n00bsaib0t posted...
Or maybe you could have just posted the correct info without calling people morons for not cheating.

lrn2readingcomprehension

Thanks for proving my point
#13BingSanpaoPosted 11/12/2012 1:42:26 AM
Point is, it works on 3DS but only with DS games (like pokemon).
#14MewtwoExPosted 11/12/2012 2:44:25 AM
SMASHKING84 posted...
even if ar updates your boned as this update stops ar/flash carts from updating. your only chance is to hope datel makes another ar for because that's the only way to bypass this.

i wish nintendo would stop screwing with action replay it's NOT involved with flash carts.

maybe datel should try using the sd card that's how they finally bypassed wii's security.

Well if you think about it, its a good thing they block AR too, first of all is not licensed from Nintendo, and 2nd it could really screw up Online games, such as Mario Kart 7 and Kid Icarus Uprising
just imagine infinite stars, and 1 hit kills
That would ruin online
And yes Im aware you mean for DS games, but leaving this problem unattended could lead to a 3DS AR
---
http://dunzi.wippiespace.com/pics/trollin-hatin.jpg
#15randomshemsPosted 11/12/2012 4:49:08 AM
Sad your AR doesn't work? become a gamer and play it without cheats xD
#16SSJ4CHRISPosted 11/12/2012 5:05:02 AM
randomshems posted...

You don't know what a gamer is, do you? Go tell the people on the Pokemon boards to not cheat and see what those "non-gamers" tell you to do with yourself.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.
#17pizzaman95Posted 11/12/2012 5:13:04 AM
xD

What the hell is so funny?
---
This is where I sometimes put jokes, references and such.
#18IHeartMetroidPosted 11/12/2012 5:24:51 AM
randomshems posted...

But... but Nintendo told us all not to be gamers! They made a whole ad campaign about all these shiny happy people that were having so much fun not being gamers! Are you saying Nintendo is wrong?

Well ARE you?
#19SMASHKING84Posted 11/12/2012 11:06:28 AM
MewtwoEx posted...
SMASHKING84 posted...
even if ar updates your boned as this update stops ar/flash carts from updating. your only chance is to hope datel makes another ar for because that's the only way to bypass this.

i wish nintendo would stop screwing with action replay it's NOT involved with flash carts.

maybe datel should try using the sd card that's how they finally bypassed wii's security.

Well if you think about it, its a good thing they block AR too, first of all is not licensed from Nintendo, and 2nd it could really screw up Online games, such as Mario Kart 7 and Kid Icarus Uprising
just imagine infinite stars, and 1 hit kills
That would ruin online
And yes Im aware you mean for DS games, but leaving this problem unattended could lead to a 3DS AR

if they don't want an unlicensed product build codes into the game that only work offline.

i really hate people being against ar because a few a******s use it online while the majority of us use it in games to unlock stuff in multiplayer games without suffering terrible single player or to reduce 1000s of hours of grinding in rpgs down to only a little[i still grind but now i don't have to unless i want to]
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon ppl who agree:3
unless i state otherwise everything i say is MY oppinon.
#20LDNPosted 11/14/2012 10:37:06 AM
I don't think some of you remember the old days from playing gameshark... I just don't have the time to play games to it's fullest no more. I was hopeful that the action replay would work on 3ds games at least.
---
"On a Ferrari, The engine provides your music"-Enzo