Really enjoying Paper Mario Sticker Star

#31viajarvPosted 11/13/2012 2:21:31 AM
Its that bias that is as big a factor to sales as anything else. It allows the manufacturers to hitch onto a franchise's name value, and generate buzz.

Part of the reason why new IPs have a hard time to get a foothold initially. Lesser informed consumers will see a new title, and will wait to pull the trigger until they see a review. They see "Random Title 5" and will more likely buy it blindly because it's assumed to have been refined and improved upon for 4 titles.
#32RazieruPosted 11/13/2012 2:24:43 AM
Lemmywinks13 posted...
It's mostly Vita owners or Nintendo haters that really have a problem with this game.

Then there's people like you who claim to make the situation better with this "mediator talk" with those immature jabs at said people. Oh the condescending fail.

Vita owners hate the fact that 3DS is getting another great game and feel the need to knock it down a peg or two so they can still claim it has no good games.

Ah, the typical opinions as facts line. The plot thickens.

They ignore every great review and pretend only 9.0 games or higher are good.

Again, people like you are so focused on calling said people's bluff, you are blind to your own ignorance and fanboyisms.

Basically, it's the internet, and people love to share hate on it.

Basically people like you have sheer pride and are incredibly full up on your own bs.

This game is great. Not as great as Ten Thousand Year Door...but I'm still glad it exists.

Woe to anyone who doesn't share this kind of "logic" and beliefs.
---
My swagger will X-splode you.
#33OoSubaruoOPosted 11/13/2012 3:28:25 AM
Nnamz posted...
I have never played a Paper Mario game. According to this topic, that means I will like Sticker Star more? Right?

Sticker Star is my first Paper Mario as well, and IMO I love it. I don't know about you though. You could try buying Paper Mario 64 off of the VC, which I assume it's $10 on there.

Thousand Year Door is going for random prices on eBay and Amazon, but I don't know if you want to buy an old game.
#34NathanisDrakePosted 11/13/2012 3:50:47 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#35OoSubaruoOPosted 11/13/2012 3:53:29 AM
Actually, he's kinda right. The real issue people had with this game, was that the formula strayed away from the first two. Most people don't like the new battle mechanic Sticker Star has.
#36RazieruPosted 11/13/2012 4:10:31 AM
OoSubaruoO posted...
Actually, he's kinda right. The real issue people had with this game, was that the formula strayed away from the first two. Most people don't like the new battle mechanic Sticker Star has.

Ah, don't mind little Nathany. He's the guy whose gets so antsy over anything I post, it leads him to modding himself. Let the kid insult and whine. That's all he can do.
---
My swagger will X-splode you.
#37NathanisDrakePosted 11/13/2012 4:39:11 AM
Razieru posted...
Let the kid insult and whine. That's all he can do.

You don't know how ironic that sounds coming from you.
---
Fanboys, especially SONY fanboys, are what's wrong with gaming. Not changing my sig till someone proves me wrong.
#38NathanisDrakePosted 11/13/2012 4:57:29 AM
NathanisDrake posted...
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

I think the mods got the wrong person. *shrugs*
Well, at least I didn't lose any karma.
---
Fanboys, especially SONY fanboys, are what's wrong with gaming. Not changing my sig till someone proves me wrong.
#39melchiahdim(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2012 5:09:53 AM
Its rare that a topic that is relatively positve gets this many posts. I thought it would die a couple hours after I made it. Yet its been almost 24 hours.
---
3DS Friend Code: 0516-8714-1928
#40supersykedPosted 11/13/2012 5:48:27 AM
I'm buying a 3dXL today, very interested in this game and to play Revelations again and with a bigger screen.
---
PSN: SuperSyked // GT: SuperSyked \\ Wii Code: Bunch O' Numbers
Now Thats >CRAZE<