Where are all the games...?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Where are all the games...?
4 years ago#1
The 3DS has been out for a while now, still no games that interest me though....its a shame really.

I will just leave it on the shelf so it can collect more dust....
Zoidberg ftw
4 years ago#2
In mah game case http://i.imgur.com/38nzC.jpg
Official Cherry Garcia of the IDF
Official Lion Tamer of the NDF
4 years ago#3
CSB. See you back on the Vita board, crying manly tears while you try to justify your purchase.
What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole... wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? Heck, I'm not even mad; that's amazing.
4 years ago#4
Well then, what are you interested in? Because for the majority of people, me included, there are plenty of games that they enjoy.

Assuming this is a serious topic, of course.
"Which is more evil: Kidnapping a child to use as a tool for world domination, or using your blood child as a tool for world domination?"-Tyranidomega
4 years ago#5
brStalker posted...
Well then, what are you interested in? Because for the majority of people, me included, there are plenty of games that they enjoy.

Assuming this is a serious topic, of course.

It's not....it's a revenge-troll topic thanks to a similar topic on the Vita board.
What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole... wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? Heck, I'm not even mad; that's amazing.
4 years ago#6
Vita trolls must be getting really heated since they don't have many good games to play. But please keep the trash posting on that board.
xbox gamertag: lonewolfnd 3DS Friend Code: 3136-6624-4823 Official XboxLover of the KDF
4 years ago#7
It takes awhile for every system. Just look at...

-NES
-SNES
-N64
-GCN
-Wii
-Xbox
-Xbox 360
-PS1
-PS2
-PS3
-DS
-PSP
-Vita
3DS FC - [1203-9218-7780] | XBL - [NettoSaito] | PSN - [NettoSaito] Please PM me with your FC!
My Backloggery Game List - http://www.backloggery.com/NettoSaito
4 years ago#8
Tempest717 posted...
In mah game case http://i.imgur.com/38nzC.jpg

1: You have good taste in games.
2: Which club nintendo item is that called? I want.
???
4 years ago#9
I want my Chocobo Racing 3D... I haven't forgotten Square-Enix... I'll never forget...
*yawns*
4 years ago#10
It takes awhile for every system. Just look at...

-SNES launched with Super Mario World
-N64 launched with Super Mario 64
-GCN Pikmin and Melee were released within a month of the launch
-Xbox it launched with Halo, which is what defined Xbox, so much that we used to call it the "Halo Adapter"
-PS1
-PS2
-PS3 all three of these systems never got any great games, so it is pointless to list them here
-DS launched with SM64DS
-PSP see PS1, 2, and 3

so yeah, DS launched with a N64 game with updated textures and new content, 3DS couldn't even accomplish that at launch, and its N64 texture revamped games don't even feature new content (SF64 REMOVED content!)
Note to self: Cannon highly effective against flesh. -Mimiron
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Where are all the games...?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived