Epic Mickey 3DS feels like shovelware

#21Baha05Posted 11/12/2012 10:59:29 PM
Vyers posted...
I love how so many people in this thread are either attacking the TC, or waiting until the right moment to pounce (such as "and your reasoning for that is?").

Considering TC hasn't stated why it can go either way but you just don't call a game shovelware without some reason.
---
"Not really just shows how stupid everyone in that universe is. I know instead of just snipping these terrorists lets risk an apocalypse durp"
#22evilvergilPosted 11/12/2012 11:00:45 PM
Vyers posted...
I love how so many people in this thread are either attacking the TC, or waiting until the right moment to pounce (such as "and your reasoning for that is?").

Well a majority of gamefaqs is filled with ignorant children who cant except other people's opinions.when someone states their reason for disliking a game others do like they are almost always labeled as a troll~_~.but hey what can you do?
#23Baha05Posted 11/12/2012 11:03:38 PM
evilvergil posted...
Well a majority of gamefaqs is filled with ignorant children who cant except other people's opinions.when someone states their reason for disliking a game others do like they are almost always labeled as a troll~_~.but hey what can you do?

That again really depends on reasons and tone though
---
"Not really just shows how stupid everyone in that universe is. I know instead of just snipping these terrorists lets risk an apocalypse durp"
#24NathanisDrakePosted 11/12/2012 11:13:50 PM
evilvergil posted...
Vyers posted...

Except no one has even implied that TC is a troll.

But from what I'm getting from you, it's okay for TC to make a whole topic about it being shovelware without giving a single reason as to why, but it's NOT okay for people to defend it(without throwing any insults whatsoever)? Gotcha.
---
Fanboys, especially SONY fanboys, are what's wrong with gaming. Not changing my sig till someone proves me wrong.
#25RetroFanGirlPosted 11/12/2012 11:28:13 PM
The older Mickey platformers are much better, but its not really shovelware.
---
http://imgur.com/1rQCf
^GameFAQs itself is trolling me.
#26OoSubaruoOPosted 11/12/2012 11:33:30 PM
The demo was boring, I'm going to skip the game.
#27elsmittyPosted 11/12/2012 11:47:32 PM
No, it feels like a decent platformer that a little kid would love.

I think this is a must buy for my 4 year old god daughter.
---
3ds friend code - 5069-4253-9174
#28OtherSuperPhilPosted 11/13/2012 12:06:36 AM(edited)
In the TC's defense, sometimes after I make a topic, I go do something else for a while.

Edit: Maybe not nearly 12 hours, but you get what I mean. ;)
---
Most stupidly overused words on GameFAQs: rehash, shovelware, troll, fanboy, gimmick, casual, hardcore
www.superphillipcentral.com
#29evilvergilPosted 11/13/2012 12:28:50 AM
NathanisDrake posted...
evilvergil posted...
Vyers posted...

Except no one has even implied that TC is a troll.

But from what I'm getting from you, it's okay for TC to make a whole topic about it being shovelware without giving a single reason as to why, but it's NOT okay for people to defend it(without throwing any insults whatsoever)? Gotcha.

Except i never once said anyone implied TC is a troll.

It is okay actually, because he has every right.and its okay for you to defend it so long as you say it in a reasonable manner.like others said maybe he's off doing something else?now if he never gives a reason why then i can see where everyone's coming from.im not defending TC in any way, im just trying to get others to view this with an open mind.
#30MeatbaggerPosted 11/13/2012 4:50:24 AM
Its the best game coming out this holiday, mediocre or not.