Nintendo pre Iwata.

#1diddy1278Posted 11/12/2012 6:29:33 PM
What was so special about Nintendo pre Iwata when Hiroshi Yamouchi was in charge? I my opinion Nintendo where more risk takers then then they are now with new ip's.
#2Banjo2553Posted 11/12/2012 6:30:48 PM
Nintendo's still making new IPs actually, it's just they're either Japan-only or sadly don't get much publicity.
---
Come see my game collection: http://www.backloggery.com/bakonbitz
#3Starwars4JPosted 11/12/2012 6:31:12 PM
There really wasn't much of a difference, honestly.
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#4Baha05Posted 11/12/2012 6:34:42 PM
Inb4allknowntrolls
---
"Not really just shows how stupid everyone in that universe is. I know instead of just snipping these terrorists lets risk an apocalypse durp"
#5so64Posted 11/12/2012 6:39:44 PM
What Starwars4J said. Yamomuchi choose Iwata to be his successor and taught him everything he knew about the video game business. Therefore, one could make a strong argument that everything Iwata does would have been done in some fashion by Yamomuchi. Only difference some have stated is that Iwata is less stringent than Yamomuchi when it come to the other branches. He is also probably a bit more humble than Yamomuchi is.
---
I am insane. Somethings I say may not make sense. Please take heed. www.brokencontrollers.com Why can't we give love that one more chance? 3DS FC:5327-0905-8783
#6NathanisDrakePosted 11/12/2012 6:51:17 PM
He's certainly doing a really good job with the 3ds.........In Japan.

Curse you Reggie and your huge chin!!!
---
[=[3ds]=]
[o+[__].::]
+ (+.[VITA].::) = *EXPLODES*
#7Baha05Posted 11/12/2012 6:52:22 PM
NathanisDrake posted...
He's certainly doing a really good job with the 3ds.........In Japan.

Curse you Reggie and your huge chin!!!

Hey don't talk crap bout his chin >:C
---
"Not really just shows how stupid everyone in that universe is. I know instead of just snipping these terrorists lets risk an apocalypse durp"
#8diddy1278(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2012 7:28:31 PM
So that just proves to me that ENDGAME and his many posts about how Nintendo was better before Iwata is just bluster from a person who has no clue about the Nintendo of the past he can think what he wants abkut Nintendo but if we disagree with him then to him we are fanboys we will never win with that guy.
#9RazieruPosted 11/12/2012 7:54:51 PM
diddy1278 posted...
So that just proves to me that ENDGAME and his many posts about how Nintendo was better before Iwata is just bluster from a person who has no clue about the Nintendo of the past he can think what he wants abkut Nintendo but if we disagree with him then to him we are fanboys we will never win with that guy.

Yeah, because with that drivel you just spewed, you're supposed to be any better? It's hard to try and decipher people you know-it-alls consider "trolls" from your own ignorance....
---
My swagger will X-splode you.
#10NathanisDrakePosted 11/12/2012 7:57:48 PM
Razieru posted...
I don't own a 3ds and I hate Nintendo, I'm just here because I'm so-so mature.

Stop defending your alt.
---
[=[3ds]=]
[o+[__].::]
+ (+.[VITA].::) = *EXPLODES*