Nintendo pre Iwata.

#11Baha05Posted 11/12/2012 8:58:21 PM
Razieru posted...
Yeah, because with that drivel you just spewed, you're supposed to be any better? It's hard to try and decipher people you know-it-alls consider "trolls" from your own ignorance....

Except that Endgame is pretty much the definition of an internet troll as he pretty much hates on everything and constantly pouts at the fact people enjoyed Pokemon Black and White, people who liked to play Kid Icarus Uprising, and pretty much anyone that enjoys any game.

Hell I'm not sure outside maybe the Gamecube (Which he considered the Last Great console despite the Wii, PS3, and 360 existing) that he has really anything he enjoys in this day of age so like any troll comes from under his bridge to ***** and moan.
---
"Not really just shows how stupid everyone in that universe is. I know instead of just snipping these terrorists lets risk an apocalypse durp"
#12RazieruPosted 11/12/2012 8:59:52 PM
NathanisDrake posted...
My life is so meaningful and complete that I am here to pester a measly GameFaqs user.

You first.
---
My swagger will X-splode you.
#13melchiahdimPosted 11/12/2012 9:01:40 PM
diddy1278 posted...
So that just proves to me that ENDGAME and his many posts about how Nintendo was better before Iwata is just bluster from a person who has no clue about the Nintendo of the past he can think what he wants abkut Nintendo but if we disagree with him then to him we are fanboys we will never win with that guy.

I suggest not worrying too much about what Endgame thinks.
---
3DS Friend Code: 0516-8714-1928
#14Baha05Posted 11/12/2012 9:03:22 PM
melchiahdim posted...

Hell Endgame himself admitted that his birthday wasn't so great because Pokemon Black and White were released in Japan.
---
"Not really just shows how stupid everyone in that universe is. I know instead of just snipping these terrorists lets risk an apocalypse durp"
#15RazieruPosted 11/12/2012 9:05:03 PM
melchiahdim posted...

They are not mature enough to handle that command. No matter how much they cry "troll" and all other stale and pathetic insults/one liners, they can't help but be attracted to the noisy minority's thoughts, posts, and concerns. It's....magnetic.
---
My swagger will X-splode you.
#16Baha05Posted 11/12/2012 9:07:53 PM
Hell here's the post:

emagdnE posted...
I have a shiny Numel, Kricketot, and Spinda

funny story: I got the Spinda on my 20th birthday when I was EV training my Gengar in preparation for Diamond

not funny story: my birthday is September 18th, aka the same day Black/White launched in Japan..... yeah, **** you Nintendo/Game Freak

I mean even if were were to take Endgame as a serious poster the guy has some issues.
---
#17Tempest717Posted 11/12/2012 9:14:05 PM
Baha05 posted...
Hell here's the post:

emagdnE posted...
I have a shiny Numel, Kricketot, and Spinda

funny story: I got the Spinda on my 20th birthday when I was EV training my Gengar in preparation for Diamond

not funny story: my birthday is September 18th, aka the same day Black/White launched in Japan..... yeah, **** you Nintendo/Game Freak

I mean even if were were to take Endgame as a serious poster the guy has some issues.

I share a birthday with Endgame, I feel unclean now :(
---
Official Cherry Garcia of the IDF
Official Lion Tamer of the NDF
#18Tempest717Posted 11/12/2012 9:14:10 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#19NathanisDrakePosted 11/12/2012 9:16:30 PM
Razieru posted...
NathanisDrake posted...
My life is so meaningful and complete that I am here to pester a measly GameFaqs user.

You first.

You're one to talk.
---
[=[3ds]=]
[o+[__].::]
+ (+.[VITA].::) = *EXPLODES*
#20RazieruPosted 11/12/2012 9:17:56 PM
NathanisDrake posted...
You're one to talk.

Translation: "I know you are, but what am I?"

Any more from your scarce vocab, kiddo?
---