Nintendo pre Iwata.

#31SkizzePosted 11/12/2012 8:54:44 PM
Tempest717 posted...
Baha05 posted...
Hell here's the post:

emagdnE posted...
I have a shiny Numel, Kricketot, and Spinda

funny story: I got the Spinda on my 20th birthday when I was EV training my Gengar in preparation for Diamond

not funny story: my birthday is September 18th, aka the same day Black/White launched in Japan..... yeah, **** you Nintendo/Game Freak

I mean even if were were to take Endgame as a serious poster the guy has some issues.

I share a birthday with Endgame, I feel unclean now :(

Hurry, get the soap!
---
DeviantART: skizze-filadelfo.deviantart.com
Tumblr: skizzefiladelfo.tumblr.com
#32NathanisDrakePosted 11/12/2012 8:56:29 PM
Razieru posted...
^ Eh, thanks for proving that "weak" point of mine yet again. I see you have no new material yet for your tired trolling. Those one liners make your posts even more stagnant. Do continue though.

I was pointing out that what you said can also be used against you(like the one in bold).But you're probably too ****** to notice.
---
[=[3ds]=]
[o+[__].::]
+ (+.[VITA].::) = *EXPLODES*
#33SagadegoPosted 11/12/2012 8:59:02 PM
i see Razieru is still harrassing posters here.
---
Why did Nintendo rip off digimon? demondog666
#34RazieruPosted 11/12/2012 8:59:07 PM
^ Eh, more drivel-filled sentence fragments. Done yet trolling, bro? This isn't going anywhere you know....
---
My swagger will X-splode you.
#35NathanisDrakePosted 11/12/2012 8:59:23 PM
Razieru posted...
Also, avoid the sentence fragments by separating them with a space.

Eh, at least I learned something out of this. Thanks for not being an @** about it.
---
[=[3ds]=]
#36NathanisDrakePosted 11/12/2012 9:01:13 PM
Razieru posted...
^ Eh, more drivel-filled sentence fragments. Done yet trolling, bro? This isn't going anywhere you know....

Oh, the irony~
---
[=[3ds]=]
#37RazieruPosted 11/12/2012 9:04:11 PM
Ah, what a dire and limited broken record....

Anyway, to keep from dosing off TC, I think it's more about the times and who is working with Iwata. He isn't the only one presumably ****ing things up you know.....

He has to have a hand, seeing as how all the dumb moves Nintendo makes is too widespread for one person to make alone.
---
My swagger will X-splode you.
#38AkaneJonesPosted 11/12/2012 9:05:53 PM
diddy1278 posted...
What was so special about Nintendo pre Iwata when Hiroshi Yamouchi was in charge? I my opinion Nintendo where more risk takers then then they are now with new ip's.

They didn't listen to Gumpei Yokoi, released the Virtual Boy without Colour, and it failed. Then they blamed it all on Yokoi and got him fired. This killed is career, and lead him down a path that would lead him to a his car accident and death. At the same time they were all sit and spin to Square Soft at the right exact wrong time to do so. This lead to Final Fantasy VII being on PS1 and 3rd parties running from Nintendo in droves.

I should add it was probably his bright ideas that lead NoA to censor it's games so heavily. Ultimately culminating in the whole Mortal Kombat green blood incident, that has lead to Nintendo labeling as Kiddy to this day. So just as many flaws then as now. Only I think the now NSMB issue stem, not from Nintendo, but rather all those whinny Internet gamers who want games now. There's a reason Nintendo was a king of delayed games, now your seeing what happens when the market doesn't want to except those delays.
#39Argh4430Posted 11/12/2012 11:10:35 PM
Stop quoting Razieru, NathanisDrake. I was trying to ignore him.
#40epona_the_horsePosted 11/13/2012 12:14:24 AM
not 100 percent sure... But I read that Yamauchi hated RPGs.

so perhaps there are more RPGs on Nintendo systems than there would have been thanks to Iwata?

or is that crazy talk?