Great DS/3DS games no one has ever played.

#31Rainbowkirby749Posted 11/12/2012 10:58:40 PM
Spectrobes and Spectrobes: Beyond the Portals.
I hear people mention the first two Golden Sun games often enough, but mentions of Dark Dawn are rather rare.
And I'm not joking when I say put Chrono Trigger on this list. You hear about Chrono Trigger all the time on the internet, but almost nobody I know here in Australia has ever played it.
---
At over 100 hours of play time before I finally reached HR2, I am quite possibly the slowest Monster Hunter in existence.
Veloc - I prey on the strong.
#32NathanisDrakePosted 11/12/2012 10:58:58 PM
Kaze_Memaryu posted...
But I don't know about any 3DS games that are great, but rare...

Nano Assault comes to mind.
---
[=[3ds]=]
[o+[__].::]
+ (+.[VITA].::) = *EXPLODES*
#33glowinghyrenPosted 11/12/2012 11:03:47 PM
Radiant Historia
---
Rogues do it from behind
#34Argh4430Posted 11/12/2012 11:05:21 PM
Several DSiware titles go under the radar, and I like a few of them more than some of my favorite DS games. Roller Angels was pretty good for being a 2D version/variation of Jet Set Radio, and Abyss is the most atmospheric DS game I played (I recently got Moon, and it's more atmospheric, but I haven't finished it yet).

Speaking of DS games, hardly anyone ever mentions Space Invaders Extreme 2, because the people who cared about it the most usually plays PSP games, and played the first one on PSP. Since the sequel didn't come out for PSP, or anywhere else, the game mostly went unnoticed. Hell, I found it at a GameStop randomly new for about $15, and I didn't know a sequel was made. That game is awesome. It takes the formula, and turns it into a franctic, fast-paced shooter, with more skill involved in creating those high-scoring combos. It's not just that you shoot everything, you shoot everything in an order, and at a constant rate. Extreme mode is incredibly challenging just to survive, much less score high, which makes it perfect for a competitive shooting game. The music is pretty good, too, and all the sound effects in the game are just samples that go with the music, kind of like Otocky if you ever heard of that game (or like Rez, if you've heard of that one).
#35Godstriker8Posted 11/12/2012 11:05:59 PM
Time Hollow
TWEWY
WarioWare Touched
Urbz: Sims in the city
Sonic Rush
---
I'm just dickin aroouunnnd
SHAKE AND BAKE!
#36taosapaoPosted 11/12/2012 11:13:04 PM
Magician Quest for DS.^_^
#37Jason Hart MaiviaPosted 11/13/2012 12:23:10 AM
-Jake Hunter: Memories of the Past
-Henry Hatsworth in the Puzzling Adventure
-Nanostray 1 & 2
-Clubhouse Games
-Knights in the Nightmare
-Custom Robo Arena
-Okamiden
-999: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors
-Bangai-O Spirits
-Puyo Pop Fever
-Luminous Arc 1 & 2
-Metal Slug 7
-Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume

---
Praise Rainbow Mika
SSBB: 3652-6261-7096 + Mario Kart Wii: 2707-7247-9079 + Samurai Warriors 3: 0346-6035-0276
#38hypermoePosted 11/13/2012 1:18:38 AM
ds wise, as i feel its still too early in the 3ds life i assume people have played a majority of its title.

For the ds though i would say the Trauma Center titles. while difficult i enjoyed the story and characters presented in this series. i kinda wished it continued as i dislike the story and characters in Trauma Team.

Elite Beat Agents, but its understandable. one for i guess it being too early for a rhythm based game, i would say had it came out when guitar hero, rockband, and the other music based games had been coming out it probably would have got the attention it deserves. Two for me personally it was the music presented in the game. i understand everyone has different taste in music, but the game should have had it to at least follow in the Osu! way as making the music be relevant to the story being told. i think the only song that was done nicely was Chicago, aside from that i cant even remember any of the song as they were dull and boring.

Contact i would say is another. very interesting and unique game. made by Atlus so you know its good! not sure why most people havent heard or played the title its awesome.
---
I walk alone in the universe as the last of The Time Lords!
#39legendarylemurPosted 11/13/2012 1:23:15 AM
Jason Hart Maivia posted...
-Jake Hunter: Memories of the Past
-Henry Hatsworth in the Puzzling Adventure
-Nanostray 1 & 2
-Clubhouse Games
-Knights in the Nightmare
-Custom Robo Arena
-Okamiden
-999: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors
-Bangai-O Spirits
-Puyo Pop Fever
-Luminous Arc 1 & 2
-Metal Slug 7
-Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume

Let's be fair here. Luminous Arc 1 was absolutely terrible. Even worse that I lost a good 70% of progress I made in that game...
---
According to Wikipedia, you don't exist!
Official official. Officially
#40mikeluntPosted 11/13/2012 1:26:35 AM
Big Bang Mini on the DS was a cracking little game