So, the next BIG 3DS games to release are Adventure Time and then MH3U...

#11iPlayInTrafficPosted 11/13/2012 6:30:15 AM
Adventure time is a big release? lol
#12melchiahdimPosted 11/13/2012 6:45:43 AM
NathanisDrake posted...
Danspurt posted...
^You really seem to be overreacting.

Sorry, having a bad day. XP

My point stands, though.

Not your fault. The trolls have been out.
---
3DS Friend Code: 0516-8714-1928
#13DanspurtPosted 11/13/2012 6:51:37 AM
Meatbagger posted...
I love Adventure Time, but man does that game really look good to you?

I think it looks pretty fun, based on the candy kingdom trailer. It seems to use a solid platforming engine.

I mean, it has gameplay inspired by the layout of Adventure of Link. Seems interesting enough. Though I'll wait for some reviews, and maybe a demo, before deciding on a purchase.
---
"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that you never really know how accurate they actually are" - Abraham Lincoln
#14SSJ4CHRISPosted 11/13/2012 6:57:07 AM
NathanisDrake posted...
Danspurt posted...
^You really seem to be overreacting.

Sorry, having a bad day. XP

My point stands, though.

No, it doesn't. He said NEXT big releases. So unless ALL of those games come out before MH3U, then you are wrong. Also, thinking what you like counts as big releases for everyone makes your point invalid. Your outburst at the TC because of your unrelated first world problems prove your sig wrong as well. Deal with your own issues instead of lashing out like a ignorant child.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.
#15brStalkerPosted 11/13/2012 6:59:30 AM
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
Also, thinking what you like counts as big releases for everyone makes your point invalid.

Y'know, you just nailed TC's problem, and proved NathanisDrake right.
---
"Which is more evil: Kidnapping a child to use as a tool for world domination, or using your blood child as a tool for world domination?"-Tyranidomega
#16Baha05Posted 11/13/2012 7:10:12 AM
brStalker posted...
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
Also, thinking what you like counts as big releases for everyone makes your point invalid.

Y'know, you just nailed TC's problem, and proved NathanisDrake right.

Ahh Chris has something up his ass almost all the time.
---
"Not really just shows how stupid everyone in that universe is. I know instead of just snipping these terrorists lets risk an apocalypse durp"
#17COlimar788Posted 11/13/2012 7:54:39 AM
The next big release SHOULD be Animal Crossing New Leaf, but who knows when Nintendo will decide that they care enough to localize something that isn't Mario... :[
---
Twilight Sparkle is best pony.
3DS Friend Code: 2234-7169-9510
#18NathanisDrakePosted 11/13/2012 8:13:26 AM
COlimar788 posted...
The next big release SHOULD be Animal Crossing New Leaf, but who knows when Nintendo will decide that they care enough to localize something that isn't Mario... :[

Yeah, it's not like they changed the subtitle from Jump Out! in Japan to New Leaf for the sake of localization or anything...

/facepalm
---
Fanboys, especially SONY fanboys, are what's wrong with gaming. Not changing my sig till someone proves me wrong.
#19AkagehisaPosted 11/13/2012 8:28:57 AM
NathanisDrake posted...
AXKSION posted...
Only good game you listed is Luigi's Mansion. No idea about Fire Emblem.
Also, do any of those have release dates? This topic is about 3DS games coming soon, like after the last listed one of Dec 27th.

*FACEDESK*

I'm now convinced that you're just an ignorant child. The fact that you whine SO MUCH on this board for the sake of attention sickens me.

If you don't know s*** about anything, then just shut up. Sheesh, the children these days.

Lol,, dude calm down,,, fanboy? nah
#20AkagehisaPosted 11/13/2012 8:33:52 AM
I'm a little bit in your situation TC,, 3Ds is getting nice games but unfortunately,, games I'm not much of a fan,,, luigis mansion,, phoenix wright, harvest moon,,, not my kind of games,,,

But I'm giving Castlevania a chance,, at first I was a little bit dissapointed because I was expecting it to be a 3d Castlevania,,, but the sidescrolling seems to be prety solid and fun.