When will the 3DS get GOOD MATURE Rpgs

#91r_m_8_8Posted 11/14/2012 10:58:09 AM
C.S. Lewis posted...
Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.

---
Now playing: Code of Princess (3DS)
| 3DS | PS3 | PC | Wii |
#92MetalLokiPosted 11/14/2012 10:58:52 AM
nonexistinghero posted...
MetalLoki posted...
This is the reason I hate p4.

Yeah, many fans are just loathful. All they do is bash on other games because they aren't 'mature', not realizing that their dumb attitude makes them look like insecure teenage brats. Seriously, Persona fanboys are the only people on this site who use the word 'kiddy' regularly to describe games they don't think are mature, aside from the anti-Nintendo folks.

Well persona 3/4 fans because the P 1/2 fans don't act like that. If anything the p3/4 fans even hate p1/2 and bash thoses games too.
---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
Official Cookies 'n Cream/Tsundere fan of the IDF/NDF
#93nonexistingheroPosted 11/14/2012 11:06:06 AM
Well, I don't see P1/2 fans around much. I do see people who like them, but hardly actual fans. P3 and P4 fans are vocal and everywhere though.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#94MetalLokiPosted 11/14/2012 11:17:51 AM
nonexistinghero posted...
Well, I don't see P1/2 fans around much. I do see people who like them, but hardly actual fans. P3 and P4 fans are vocal and everywhere though.

There are some around but to be fair they are all around SMT fans while the P3/4 fans are just P3/4 fans. I saw when SMTIV got revealed and what most of them said was "why not P5?".
---
#95kakashik99992Posted 11/14/2012 11:19:41 AM
ITT Persona 4 is a "mature rpg" while Strange Journey and Shin Megami Tensei IV isnt lol
#96MagiusNecrosPosted 11/14/2012 11:21:17 AM
Persona mature? The school setting implies otherwise.

Bravely Default I hear has some dark touches to it in serious ways.
---
I GILGAMESH FAN KING WILL CONQUER THE VERSUS BOARD! HA HA HA HA HA HA!
Official GILGAMESH/BARBATOS/MAGNUS of every Gamefaqs Board
#97MetalLokiPosted 11/14/2012 11:28:22 AM
kakashik99992 posted...
ITT Persona 4 is a "mature rpg" while Strange Journey and Shin Megami Tensei IV isnt lol

Hold off on saying SMTIV until we know if we have to kill 1 or all of the mc friends because they disagree.
---
#98MagiusNecrosPosted 11/14/2012 11:33:11 AM
MetalLoki posted...
kakashik99992 posted...

Hold off on saying SMTIV until we know if we have to kill 1 or all of the mc friends because they disagree.

Well at least in SMT4 you are not some schoolkid, they have you instated as a Samurai. Which is more then I can say for Persona. And SMT usually has branching paths for law, chaos, and neutrality.
---
#99OoSubaruoOPosted 11/14/2012 11:34:59 AM
MagiusNecros posted...
MetalLoki posted...
kakashik99992 posted...

Well at least in SMT4 you are not some schoolkid, they have you instated as a Samurai. Which is more then I can say for Persona. And SMT usually has branching paths for law, chaos, and neutrality.

Yeah, because being a school kid in an RPG really sucks. /sarcasm
#100MagiusNecrosPosted 11/14/2012 11:39:18 AM
OoSubaruoO posted...
MagiusNecros posted...
MetalLoki posted...
kakashik99992 posted...

Yeah, because being a school kid in an RPG really sucks. /sarcasm

I didn't imply it sucked, it just isn't really mature if you are a schoolkid carrying a weapon around.
---