For the people who didn't like Sticker Star, Miyamoto is your man to blame

#1Marcster1994Posted 11/13/2012 2:15:47 PM
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2012/11/interview_the_team_behind_paper_mario_sticker_star

"However, for Sticker Star, Mr Miyamoto asked us to create a game using only characters already found in the Mario world rather and not any of our own."

I thought SS was okay, but more people here hate it more so, here you go.
---
3DS FC: 4725-7947-0440
PSN: Marcster1994
#2aak57Posted 11/13/2012 2:17:12 PM
Yeah, except the complaints are about the gameplay.
---
May thine...strength...help the world be mended
http://i.imgur.com/HdBP0.jpg
#3LilFunnyCatPosted 11/13/2012 2:28:26 PM
aak57 posted...
Yeah, except the complaints are about the gameplay.

Right but this game doesn't expand upon the Mario universe at all like PM64 and TTYD did. Those are also some complaints not just the gameplay. I think Miyamoto just needs to retire since he hasn't done anything in a long ass time. Anyone calling him a creative genius now, is wrong. He was great back then but I feel he has no part in the games except slapping his name on the credits.
---
Favorites: Tales of Symphonia, Paper Mario: TTYD, Dragon Quest V, Persona 3/4, Tales of Graces f, Tales of Vesperia, Mario and Luigi SS, Fire Emblem, BanjoTooie
#4OtherSuperPhilPosted 11/13/2012 2:31:38 PM
(_-_) This argument again. I was fearful when I didn't see it on GameFAQs for almost 12 hours.
---
Most stupidly overused words on GameFAQs: rehash, shovelware, troll, fanboy, gimmick, casual, hardcore
www.superphillipcentral.com
#5COlimar788Posted 11/13/2012 2:39:11 PM
First Miyamoto says no Kremlings in DKCR, now Miyamoto says to keep out the one aspect of Paper Mario that makes it Paper Mario...

Getting real tired of your bs Miyamoto. Weren't you going to step down and work on smaller games, anyway?
---
Twilight Sparkle is best pony.
3DS Friend Code: 2234-7169-9510
#6emagdnEPosted 11/13/2012 5:36:40 PM
First Miyamoto says no Kremlings in DKCR

which isn't even the worst thing he did to DKCR

those stupid and completely unnecessary motion controls? his fault

but Miyamoto turning into a hollow shell of his former self/getting killed and replaced with an evil clone/whatever the hell happened happened under Iwata's watch, so there's a 99% chance he's responsible

it's all Iwata's fault
---
Note to self: Cannon highly effective against flesh. -Mimiron
#7pbandjamesPosted 11/13/2012 5:44:11 PM
Ah, bad decision on his part then.

Well, he still puts out good ideas sometimes, like Pikmin, just not as many as before the 21st century.
---
Game news is the best news. 3DS Friend Code: 4253-3676-2425 (James) PM me with yours if you add me
#8NewbieN00bPosted 11/13/2012 5:46:20 PM
Everyone has their time. And... well, one of the things I liked about PM was the new stuff not seen before. Isn't he also big on minimal story? Isn't that another issue with PM?
---
Give me all teh FE D':
#9Rurouni720Posted 11/13/2012 5:48:50 PM
emagdnE posted...

but Miyamoto turning into a hollow shell of his former self/getting killed and replaced with an evil clone/whatever the hell happened happened under Iwata's watch, so there's a 99% chance he's responsible

it's all Iwata's fault

Your strong bias against Iwata, despite this topic NOT being about him, is staggeringly ignorant to the cor--

Oh it's you again, nvrmd.
#10Mariofan15Posted 11/13/2012 5:57:21 PM

it's all Iwata's fault

Lol. You and your complaining.
---
0476-5632-3140:Pokemon White 2