Series' You Would Like to See on the 3DS

#21FeiBenaresPosted 11/14/2012 11:38:08 AM
Drill Dozer
---
The Battle Dragon And New York City Pokemon Master
Currently playing: Tales of Phantasia (GBA), Animal Crossing (DS)
#22FefnirOmega13Posted 11/14/2012 12:22:42 PM
I think the gyro controls would be awesome for a NiGHTs 3, but after the averageness that was Journey of Dreams I can't really say for sure whether I'd want a new game.

I'd like to see another Viva Pinata, though.
---
Bullet Hell fan, Cave and Touhou lover. <3 Patchouli Knowledge.
Playing: DeathSmiles, Fire Emblem 8, Rune Factory 3, Digimon World Dawn, Tales of Vesperia
#23Northern_RosePosted 11/14/2012 1:06:09 PM
I want to see a new 2D Metroid but I also wouldnt mind a new Medabots game like the GBA ones. A new Golden Sun that doesnt SUCK. The return of F-Zero because Mario Kart was fun but F-Zero was funner, and it can compete with Sonys Wipeout. The early Breath of Fire games, Some of the great SNES RPGs we once had and Shadow Run god I miss that.

A new Star Fox, with more free roam in the controls and where you can actually fly anywhere, make it full "space" all directions. Maybe let us upgrade the Arwing a bit, buy new parts on different planets.

Nintendo may have gotten innovative with their systems over the years but its like they forgot they make games now.

Sadly I think they will be too busy with the WiiU wasting all their time trying to convince people its a new system not just a new tablet like controller for the Wii. Now they got 2 new systems to try and sell and get developers to make games for, they are having a hard enough time with just 1.
---
"I am bad and that's good. I will never be good and that's not bad. There is no one I would rather be, than me." ~ Bad-Anon
#24randomshemsPosted 11/14/2012 1:32:58 PM
star ocean,final fantasy,dark cloud,random other RPG's xD
#25JoeBudden42Posted 11/14/2012 1:42:44 PM
Zelda(New game, not just a remake)
Mega Man
Kirby
(ACTUAL) New Mario
Donkey Kong
Metroid
Midway sports
#26elconoMPosted 11/14/2012 2:44:12 PM
Would like another good TMNT game please. Last good one I loved was from between the Nes and SNES. Have played some of those from the PS2/Gamecube TV base, the movie "TMNT", and avoid handhelds for now.

If not good then enjoyable in length at least.
---
Still playing @ Animal Crossing: Wild World, Pokemon gens 4 & 5, San Andreas, Champions of Norrath 8D
#27SharmHedgehogPosted 11/14/2012 2:48:02 PM
Mega Man Legends. Or heck, any Mega Man series.
---
R.I.P. fungivore, 2012-2012
#28xxxxxnPosted 11/14/2012 2:53:46 PM
Paper Cooking Mama, an RPG adventure game that is turn based, exactly like Paper Mario games, but with a Cooking Mama theme.

Hey, they turned Harvest Moon into an RPG, they can do the same with Cooking Mama.

Also, Paper Kirby, Paper Luigi, and Super Princess Peach 2
#29hyper kobun dashPosted 11/14/2012 3:18:00 PM
I forgot to add Breath of Fire.
---
"If the PS3 is Casablanca and the 360 is The Godfather, the wii would be Pluto Nash." - StilI_Kirbyfan9
#30imlpzPosted 11/14/2012 4:36:24 PM
hyper kobun dash posted...
King of Fighters
Guilty Gear
Mega Man
Phantasy Star
Shining Force
Izuna
Luminous Arc
Advance Wars
Shiren
Pangya
Metal Slug
Darkstalkers
Burnout
Tomb Raider
Otomedius
Shikigami no Shiro/Castle of Shikigami
Soul Calibur
Bangai-O
Mr Driller
Grandia

I'm not greedy. Just give me one of these and I'll be happy.

Best golf series ever!!!

For me Pikmin.
---
Major Gundam fan right here!!!