We get Chrono Phantasma... as BlayzeBloo: Clone Phantasma -_-;

#1RollerBobPosted 11/14/2012 6:38:52 AM
No kidding, instead of getting the real deal, we get an atrocious sequel of an atrocious spin-off...

Care to explain why we're not getting CP normally on 3DS? Aside from the lack of a sleep mode and an online mode, which could be added to CP 3D, BB CS 3D was decent.
---
Yes, I'm Canadian. Yes, I speak french. Yes, I live in Quebec.
#2Nickcool1996Posted 11/14/2012 6:59:17 AM
360 isn't getting it (last time I checked), and they made a bad port on the 3DS before. Seems to be for the Vita and PS3 only atm.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/Nickcool1996?feature=mhum
http://sadpanda.us/images/723723-KR3JJKL.jpg
#3badboyPosted 11/14/2012 7:06:49 AM
All the main BlazBlue games are almost the same. Some new moves, a few new characters, different endings, and/or character re-balancing. They usually don't even change the sprites or the backgrounds. It doesn't feel like a series of games to me, just a series of revamps to one game.

At least this is brand new game.
#4NathanisDrakePosted 11/14/2012 7:36:06 AM
Nickcool1996 posted...
360 isn't getting it (last time I checked), and they made a bad port on the 3DS before. Seems to be for the Vita and PS3 only atm.

What?

Vita isn't getting it either. It's a Ps3 exclusive.
---
Fanboys, especially SONY fanboys, are what's wrong with gaming. Not changing my sig till someone proves me wrong.
#5Ini_MineyPosted 11/14/2012 7:42:31 AM
The PS3 has always been the weaboo console of choice in Japan. This isn't surprising at all.
#6ljobenzaPosted 11/14/2012 8:05:06 AM
badboy posted...
They usually don't even change the sprites or the backgrounds. It doesn't feel like a series of games to me, just a series of revamps to one game.

At least this is brand new game.

Critical research fail on Chrono Phantasma there.

The game is set in Ikaruga and will have completely new stages.

Ishiwatari is also composing new music for the game. Everyone will have new themes.

Noel has a new look. In other words an entirely new spriteset. There are 4 new characters. The 4th one being Izayoi-possessed Tsubaki. She's not just the black-colored palette swap too.

http://i.imgur.com/MQemt.jpg

An interview two months also confirmed Kokonoe and Saya for the console version.
#7badboyPosted 11/14/2012 9:03:44 AM
That's why I said "usually". And they are still using the same sprites and animation.
#8rahxephon122Posted 11/14/2012 9:08:07 AM
I was never into BlazBlu anyways. It felt really shallow to me. I mean, my friends had played that game daily for months but the first time I played the game I managed to beat them.

I got the first one for the 360 for $3 and only played it like twice before I lost interest and stopped playing. Then my 360 got RROD and the game got shipped in with the system. Never saw it again. Didn't care much either.
---
Ich habe keinen Meister bis auf den Wind der Freiheit!
#9badboyPosted 11/14/2012 9:09:24 AM
Maybe you're just not into 2D fighting games. It's a pretty good game but one copy is enough.
#10Azure_lKitePosted 11/14/2012 9:12:32 AM
rahxephon122 posted...
I was never into BlazBlu anyways. It felt really shallow to me. I mean, my friends had played that game daily for months but the first time I played the game I managed to beat them.

WUT

Your friends didn't have any idea what they're doing then. BB is one of the fighters with the highest skill ceiling out there, and you can't just mash buttons and win against someone who knows even the most basic stuff.
---
"It's a tradition unique to JRPG fanbases to discuss the virginity of characters." - SetsunaFSeiiei
BBCP HYYYYYPE