We get Chrono Phantasma... as BlayzeBloo: Clone Phantasma -_-;

#21SagadegoPosted 11/14/2012 10:40:25 AM
Shikixtohno posted...
Ini_Miney posted...
The PS3 has always been the weaboo console of choice in Japan. This isn't surprising at all.

Weaboo console...in japan..

Do yourself a favor and try not to throw around words that you don't know the definition of.
---

it's Ini_Miney aka pikapwnage's stalker., he has no clue what the hell he's talking about.
---
Why did Nintendo rip off digimon? demondog666
#22OoSubaruoOPosted 11/14/2012 11:21:54 AM
chestershadow posted...
Azure_lKite posted...
rahxephon122 posted...
I was never into BlazBlu anyways. It felt really shallow to me. I mean, my friends had played that game daily for months but the first time I played the game I managed to beat them.

WUT

Your friends didn't have any idea what they're doing then. BB is one of the fighters with the highest skill ceiling out there, and you can't just mash buttons and win against someone who knows even the most basic stuff.

Ive button mashed and beat the game and a couple friends who are supposedly good at it. Everyone that tries to say BB is the tops of fighting systems are full of crap. The system is nice, but lets be real here, its not that much better than any other fighter thats come out in the last 3 years.

So, because you were able to beat your friends by button mashing means that this game has no skill whatsoever? Lollogic.
#23Kaze_MemaryuPosted 11/14/2012 11:30:15 AM
chestershadow posted...
Azure_lKite posted...
rahxephon122 posted...
I was never into BlazBlu anyways. It felt really shallow to me. I mean, my friends had played that game daily for months but the first time I played the game I managed to beat them.

WUT

Your friends didn't have any idea what they're doing then. BB is one of the fighters with the highest skill ceiling out there, and you can't just mash buttons and win against someone who knows even the most basic stuff.

Ive button mashed and beat the game and a couple friends who are supposedly good at it. Everyone that tries to say BB is the tops of fighting systems are full of crap. The system is nice, but lets be real here, its not that much better than any other fighter thats come out in the last 3 years.

Playing against other newbies turns this into a smash fest alright.
But I dare you go online and make a room for japanese or french matchups only (really, french players are scary on BlazBlue).
Also, try to win UnlimitedMars or even Score Attack with this 'strategy'. You'll cry in your sleep after an hour of fruitless controller abuse.

On topic: the PS3-only announcement has NOT been confirmed anywhere outside of Japan. It's highly possible that US and EU territories will get a 360 version - the game sells well on it, after all. It's just that the 360 is a gamers tombstone in Asia.

Also, I like the idea of a new Blayzebloo. The games are generally not even made for competitive gameplay, just to emphasize on chibi and arena brawling fun.
A Chronophantasma port for 3DS, on the other hand... I can't really see that coming. CSII already sold poorly on 3DS, so it wouldn't make much sense.
---
"Evil, beware. We have waffles..."
- Raven, Teen Titans
#24rahxephon122Posted 11/14/2012 11:42:43 AM
OoSubaruoO posted...
chestershadow posted...
Azure_lKite posted...
rahxephon122 posted...

WUT

So, because you were able to beat your friends by button mashing means that this game has no skill whatsoever? Lollogic.

When did I ever say that I button mashed? Honesly, the game's engine wasn't super-extraordinary in anyway at all. After playing the full game for myself after a day I got so bored that I didn't care my Xbox rrod'd because there were no games I wanted to play on it.
It's just a game, not an extreme life-skill.
---
Ich habe keinen Meister bis auf den Wind der Freiheit!
#25OoSubaruoOPosted 11/14/2012 11:44:38 AM
rahxephon122 posted...
OoSubaruoO posted...
chestershadow posted...
Azure_lKite posted...
rahxephon122 posted...

WUT

When did I ever say that I button mashed? Honesly, the game's engine wasn't super-extraordinary in anyway at all. After playing the full game for myself after a day I got so bored that I didn't care my Xbox rrod'd because there were no games I wanted to play on it.

Nice fail there buddy, I was quoting the other poster.
#26KGTriggerPosted 11/14/2012 11:46:12 AM
rahxephon122 posted...
OoSubaruoO posted...
chestershadow posted...
Azure_lKite posted...
rahxephon122 posted...

WUT

You're a real smart guy.
---
PSN: PewPewPew809
3DS FC: 0344-9295-6089; Steam: Joben
#27rahxephon122Posted 11/14/2012 11:49:58 AM
I knew who you were quoting. I was just replying to what you said. Or do you not know how quotes work?
---
Ich habe keinen Meister bis auf den Wind der Freiheit!
#28OoSubaruoOPosted 11/14/2012 11:58:25 AM
rahxephon122 posted...
I knew who you were quoting. I was just replying to what you said. Or do you not know how quotes work?

I think you're the one who doesn't, seeing how I was responding to that poster a lone. Not you.
#29FefnirOmega13Posted 11/14/2012 12:15:36 PM
Disappointing (especially to hear about the confirmed PS3-only BBCP)

First Bayonetta 2 is Wii U only, and now this... which I'm not getting, because there's nothing else on the PS3 I would even want to play barring Rune Factory Oceans (which comes to the Wii soon, anyway) so it would be a wasted purchase. What's happening to all my multi-console releases? :/

I bought the 360 for it's collection of CAVE shmup ports (and viva pinata, amongst others, and I found enough games to sate my needs) and I'm really hesistant to even buy the Wii U because outside of Bayonetta 2 there's **** all I can see that I as a gamer would want for it, minus the eventual metroid and mario kart, but those haven't been announced yet, so meh
---
Bullet Hell fan, Cave and Touhou lover. <3 Patchouli Knowledge.
Playing: DeathSmiles, Fire Emblem 8, Rune Factory 3, Digimon World Dawn, Tales of Vesperia
#30NettoSaitoPosted 11/14/2012 1:09:51 PM
Azure_lKite posted...
rahxephon122 posted...

WUT

Yeah, sounds like your friends didn't know how to play at all lol. BlazBlue has an extremely steep learning curve, and there are MANY people who dedicate months to training themselves for just one character. Just because your friends played for a month, doesn't mean they knew what they were actually doing.

Plus you're talking about CT lol. They've made many improvements since then (they've had 3 major updates), and the game's story mode has greatly expanded as well.

If there's any reason to be turned off by BlazBlue, it's either because you cant get over the learning curve, you don't like anime style games, or you don't like fighters.
---
3DS FC - [1203-9218-7780] | XBL - [NettoSaito] | PSN - [NettoSaito] Please PM me with your FC!
My Backloggery Game List - http://www.backloggery.com/NettoSaito