Only 10 games coming out for the 3DS in the US between now and 2013?

#1KingRajeshPosted 11/14/2012 8:46:28 AM
And none of them good.

Where are the huge Christmas releases?!

The regular DS never had this problem.
---
Prophet of the Church of Wilson-ism
#2SalsaSavantPosted 11/14/2012 8:50:15 AM(edited)
Epic Mickey, Crahsmo, Adventure Time, Sonic All-Star, and Brain Age if you're into it all seem like pretty good releases.
Edit: I've also heard people talk about Fluidity
---
This is a sig.
People who agree: 11. People who Disagree:4
#3DeathSoul2000Posted 11/14/2012 8:54:58 AM
SalsaSavant posted...
Epic Mickey, Crahsmo, Adventure Time, Sonic All-Star, and Brain Age if you're into it all seem like pretty good releases.

eww disney, not my thing, crap, dumbed down for kids and boring. the only worthwhile release i actually wanted has been pushed back to next year for whatever reason. (LM2)
#4__Gaminator__Posted 11/14/2012 8:57:13 AM
DeathSoul2000 posted...
SalsaSavant posted...

eww disney, not my thing, crap, dumbed down for kids and boring. the only worthwhile release i actually wanted has been pushed back to next year for whatever reason. (LM2)

Sorry that you're so closed minded. Luckily, that doesn't affect the rest of us.
---
Bear in my oatmeal!
#5Koi_TenchiPosted 11/14/2012 8:59:35 AM(edited)
__Gaminator__ posted...
DeathSoul2000 posted...
SalsaSavant posted...

Sorry that you're so closed minded. Luckily, that doesn't affect the rest of us.

This.

I at least give him credit for not even trying to disguise how shallow his reasons were.

Personally, I'm REALLY looking forward to Crashmo (Pushmo is still pretty much my favorite 3DS game, no lie) and I'm keeping my mind open with Epic Mickey and Adventure Time. I'm seriously waiting for the Adventure Time demo we're supposed to get since certainly that'll help me decide a lot more than just the gameplay videos I've seen.
---
It's a secret to everybody.
#6CAPSARPosted 11/14/2012 9:04:12 AM
I'd have to say Epic Mickey is looking pretty good. I'm usually hesitant about Disney games since they're usually tie-ins to the movies and targeted at the demographic of the movie. From playing the demo I think this is geared more towards people who have been Disney fans. I know the game play at least in the demo was so-so but hey that's fine not every game needs to be Resident Evil or Zelda qualtify controls.
---
Pokemon White FC 2279 9001 8467
#7legionofpancakePosted 11/14/2012 9:04:34 AM
The gameplay in the Adventure Time game looks fun, but that's also because I'm one of the few people who actually really love Zelda II. Reading Adventure Time style conversations in just text is weird, though.
---
Well, Courtney Gears didn't seem to mind.
88 Fingers Louie were a hardcore punk band. 88 Fingers Eddward was a nickname on Ed Edd'nEddy. Pretty cool reference.
#8NathanisDrakePosted 11/14/2012 9:04:42 AM
I'm fine as long I have MONSTER HUNTER, ETRIAN ODYSSEY IV, ANIMAL CROSSING and FIRE EMBLEM by next year. And I still have a huge backlog of DS and 3DS games to catch up on...

Life's good.
---
Fanboys, especially SONY fanboys, are what's wrong with gaming. Not changing my sig till someone proves me wrong.
#9abbyhitterPosted 11/14/2012 9:15:06 AM
ITT: Epic 1st Party games like 3D Mario, Zelda, Metroid, and Smash Bros are the only games that can make a great Christmas game season.
---
abbyhaxxor<3
I always rush here to tell GameFAQs my problems!
#10LhunthangionPosted 11/14/2012 9:19:54 AM
Epic Mickey on the 3DS looks pretty solid. Looks like a good throwback to the SNES days.
---
I AM ERROR.