Only 10 games coming out for the 3DS in the US between now and 2013?

#11Gam3r777Posted 11/14/2012 9:34:39 AM
I guess TC hasn't heard of a little game called Castlevania?
#12Toadster9001Posted 11/14/2012 9:38:58 AM
SalsaSavant posted...
Epic Mickey, Crahsmo, Adventure Time, Sonic All-Star, and Brain Age if you're into it all seem like pretty good releases.
Edit: I've also heard people talk about Fluidity

Adventure Time looks like shovelware, Brain Age has been delayed, and eShop games don't count. I'll be picking up Epic Mickey, however.
---
Nintendo 5-Star Leader
http://z6.invisionfree.com/N5S/index.php
#13CAPSARPosted 11/14/2012 12:47:53 PM
Gam3r777 posted...
I guess TC hasn't heard of a little game called Castlevania?

I'm guessing the Respondent hasn't heard the game has been pushed to MARCH. It was originallly supposed to be out for Christmas but alas we must wait till March to once again journey to the Vlad's Castle.
---
Pokemon White FC 2279 9001 8467
#14bskiffingtonPosted 11/14/2012 12:50:12 PM
To be fair, Paper Mario STicker Star is the biggest Nintendo-published game for the holidays and it just came out Sunday, so it should probably still be considered here.
#15KGTriggerPosted 11/14/2012 12:51:20 PM
Koi_Tenchi posted...
__Gaminator__ posted...
DeathSoul2000 posted...
SalsaSavant posted...
Epic Mickey, Crahsmo, Adventure Time, Sonic All-Star, and Brain Age if you're into it all seem like pretty good releases.

eww disney, not my thing, crap, dumbed down for kids and boring. the only worthwhile release i actually wanted has been pushed back to next year for whatever reason. (LM2)

Sorry that you're so closed minded. Luckily, that doesn't affect the rest of us.

This.

I at least give him credit for not even trying to disguise how shallow his reasons were.

Personally, I'm REALLY looking forward to Crashmo (Pushmo is still pretty much my favorite 3DS game, no lie) and I'm keeping my mind open with Epic Mickey and Adventure Time. I'm seriously waiting for the Adventure Time demo we're supposed to get since certainly that'll help me decide a lot more than just the gameplay videos I've seen.

We are? Would that be this thursday (tomorrow) then?
---
PSN: PewPewPew809
3DS FC: 0344-9295-6089; Steam: Joben
#16FefnirOmega13Posted 11/14/2012 12:59:42 PM(edited)
SalsaSavant posted...

-Don't want Epic Mickey because I have a bias for the genesis games

-Never played Pushmo, I suppose I should try... though this is probably going to be

-Adventure Time is a horrible cartoon from my point of view, I can't see how anyone likes it. Cartoon Network have really let themselves go these past few years. The comparison to Zelda 2 doesn't help matters either.

-I'll be picking up Sonic All-Stars Racing Transformed... on another console, where I'll get all of the stuff instead of things restricted because they beta tested on CHILDREN

-I'm not a fan of the Brain Training and company things...

So, what can I get?

(Harvest Moon ANB looks awesome, though)
---
Bullet Hell fan, Cave and Touhou lover. <3 Patchouli Knowledge.
Playing: DeathSmiles, Fire Emblem 8, Rune Factory 3, Digimon World Dawn, Tales of Vesperia
#17KGTriggerPosted 11/14/2012 1:02:28 PM
Harvest moon was extremely boring, but I kept the cow plushie after selling the game.
---
PSN: PewPewPew809
3DS FC: 0344-9295-6089; Steam: Joben
#18COlimar788Posted 11/14/2012 2:28:25 PM
The huge Christmas release is the Wii U.
---
Twilight Sparkle is best pony.
3DS Friend Code: 2234-7169-9510
#19KingRajesh(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2012 5:09:48 PM
COlimar788 posted...

Wii U is trash tier.
---
Prophet of the Church of Wilson-ism
#20Carbuncle009Posted 11/14/2012 5:17:08 PM
KingRajesh posted...
COlimar788 posted...

Wii U is trash tier.

Well I'm sure all the people here would be riveted to hear why you think so.

Meanwhile, I'll talk about Season 3 here. What does everyone think of Sombra as a villain? Heck, what did you feel about Season 3 Premiere overall?
---
Can I put my Onix in your Cloyster? Yes: 3 No: 2 Maybe: 2
If all bronies are shipping freaks, then all KH fans are Yaoi Fans and all CoD fans are 12 year-olds.