I don't understand why people people complain about pretty boys in JRPGs, etc.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I don't understand why people people complain about pretty boys in JRPGs, etc.

User Info: MetalLoki

MetalLoki
4 years ago#41
Linkfan135 posted...
Because Chris Redfield is hot.

Neku is not. Or Riku.

Regardless, I love those games and ALL of their characters.

Fix'd. Ir is not needed in the word regardless.
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
Official Cookies 'n Cream/Tsundere fan of the IDF/NDF

User Info: cador

cador
4 years ago#42
AdolRed posted...
cador posted...
Actually there is a middleground. You just don't know where to look. Of course they aren't much better either. The middleground you speak of are the generic buzzcut/bald guys found in many western games. And are usually ********. Examples are Cole Mcgrath, Nathan Drake(though not bald), and a few others I'm missing. See, not roided muscle heads manly men like Dom, not a pretty boy like Sephiroth. But not much better either.

Yeah Nathan Drake is such a roided out meathead

Have you ever played Uncharted

Have you ever played a game not made in Japan for that matter

Did you actually read what I posted? I said he is one of the middleground type characters (Though he doesn't have the buzzcut/bald head that is usually associated with this type). Not roided. Not pretty. But not better either.
"Corn-cob-man? There's a lot of sick people in this town."- Red Guy

User Info: singhellotaku

singhellotaku
4 years ago#43
Because at least square jawed muscle men exist, If devs want to do a female lead or a gay guy just do it nobody will mind, don't make all heroes look like Transexuals, unless thats what they are supposed to be.

User Info: grungastzenki

grungastzenki
4 years ago#44
Only Noob Gamers who care so much about how the characters look.
Im Guessing PS1 or higher must be their first console

I From the NES era. Back then it make no Difference whether you play as Megaman
or as Solid Snake

User Info: AdolRed

AdolRed
4 years ago#45
cador posted...
AdolRed posted...
cador posted...
Actually there is a middleground. You just don't know where to look. Of course they aren't much better either. The middleground you speak of are the generic buzzcut/bald guys found in many western games. And are usually ********. Examples are Cole Mcgrath, Nathan Drake(though not bald), and a few others I'm missing. See, not roided muscle heads manly men like Dom, not a pretty boy like Sephiroth. But not much better either.

Yeah Nathan Drake is such a roided out meathead

Have you ever played Uncharted

Have you ever played a game not made in Japan for that matter

Did you actually read what I posted? I said he is one of the middleground type characters (Though he doesn't have the buzzcut/bald head that is usually associated with this type). Not roided. Not pretty. But not better either.

Oh never mind :l
Read my comic! http://thejaystack.tumblr.com
<3Metric <3 Portugal. The Man <3Frank Turner<3Radiohead<3Bomb the Music Industry!<3
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I don't understand why people people complain about pretty boys in JRPGs, etc.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived