I don't understand why people people complain about pretty boys in JRPGs, etc.

#41MetalLokiPosted 11/14/2012 10:45:33 PM
Linkfan135 posted...
Because Chris Redfield is hot.

Neku is not. Or Riku.

Regardless, I love those games and ALL of their characters.

Fix'd. Ir is not needed in the word regardless.
---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
Official Cookies 'n Cream/Tsundere fan of the IDF/NDF
#42cadorPosted 11/14/2012 11:48:19 PM
AdolRed posted...
cador posted...
Actually there is a middleground. You just don't know where to look. Of course they aren't much better either. The middleground you speak of are the generic buzzcut/bald guys found in many western games. And are usually ********. Examples are Cole Mcgrath, Nathan Drake(though not bald), and a few others I'm missing. See, not roided muscle heads manly men like Dom, not a pretty boy like Sephiroth. But not much better either.

Yeah Nathan Drake is such a roided out meathead

Have you ever played Uncharted

Have you ever played a game not made in Japan for that matter

Did you actually read what I posted? I said he is one of the middleground type characters (Though he doesn't have the buzzcut/bald head that is usually associated with this type). Not roided. Not pretty. But not better either.
---
"Corn-cob-man? There's a lot of sick people in this town."- Red Guy
#43singhellotakuPosted 11/15/2012 4:22:11 AM
Because at least square jawed muscle men exist, If devs want to do a female lead or a gay guy just do it nobody will mind, don't make all heroes look like Transexuals, unless thats what they are supposed to be.
#44grungastzenkiPosted 11/15/2012 4:49:41 AM
Only Noob Gamers who care so much about how the characters look.
Im Guessing PS1 or higher must be their first console

I From the NES era. Back then it make no Difference whether you play as Megaman
or as Solid Snake
#45AdolRedPosted 11/15/2012 5:05:21 AM
cador posted...
AdolRed posted...
cador posted...
Actually there is a middleground. You just don't know where to look. Of course they aren't much better either. The middleground you speak of are the generic buzzcut/bald guys found in many western games. And are usually ********. Examples are Cole Mcgrath, Nathan Drake(though not bald), and a few others I'm missing. See, not roided muscle heads manly men like Dom, not a pretty boy like Sephiroth. But not much better either.

Yeah Nathan Drake is such a roided out meathead

Have you ever played Uncharted

Have you ever played a game not made in Japan for that matter

Did you actually read what I posted? I said he is one of the middleground type characters (Though he doesn't have the buzzcut/bald head that is usually associated with this type). Not roided. Not pretty. But not better either.

Oh never mind :l
---
Read my comic! http://thejaystack.tumblr.com
<3Metric <3 Portugal. The Man <3Frank Turner<3Radiohead<3Bomb the Music Industry!<3