Is Style Savy good for a 5 year old girl ?

#1crazybotPosted 11/14/2012 1:05:12 PM
Got a 3ds for my niece and was thinking of getting this also. Will a 5 year old enjoy this game ? Any difficult aspects that may cause some problems ?
#2KGTriggerPosted 11/14/2012 1:08:36 PM
No idea, but I believe there is a demo available on the eshop that you could try out before purchasing the game.

Let her give it a go and if she likes it, get it.
---
PSN: PewPewPew809
3DS FC: 0344-9295-6089; Steam: Joben
#3nonexistingheroPosted 11/14/2012 1:14:29 PM
Yeah, try the demo. It's not my kind of game, but it's supposed to be great for what it is. Tons of guys here seem to be enjoying it.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#4elsmittyPosted 11/14/2012 2:01:46 PM
nonexistinghero posted...
Yeah, try the demo. It's not my kind of game, but it's supposed to be great for what it is. Tons of guys here seem to be enjoying it.

Do the guy who enjoy playing it also enjoy each others company?

Anyways, my back on topic...
My 4 year old god child likes it.
---
3ds friend code - 5069-4253-9174
#5OtherSuperPhilPosted 11/14/2012 2:19:56 PM
I really am not a professional on knowing what kids like, but there's a lot of reading in Style Savvy. I don't know if it would be suitable for a 5-year-old girl. *shrugs*
---
Most stupidly overused words on GameFAQs: rehash, shovelware, troll, fanboy, gimmick, casual, hardcore
www.superphillipcentral.com
#6nonexistingheroPosted 11/14/2012 2:32:00 PM
elsmitty posted...

Most of them probably not, otherwise a large chunk of the people of this board would be gay. Statistically, it just wouldn't make much sense for gay gamers to flock towards the 3DS boards.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#7rahxephon122Posted 11/14/2012 2:34:56 PM
elsmitty posted...

Most of them probably not, otherwise a large chunk of the people of this board would be gay. Statistically, it just wouldn't make much sense for gay gamers to flock towards the 3DS boards.

Makes about as much sense as any other game boards.
---
Ich habe keinen Meister bis auf den Wind der Freiheit!
#8Northern_RosePosted 11/14/2012 2:37:24 PM
Sexual preference has nothing to do with what games people play and anything sexual has NO PLACE in a topic about a 5yo girl.

Style Savvy is a great game for anyone but a 5yo might be kinda young, I don't know for sure because when I was 5 I played new release games for an Atari.
---
"I am bad and that's good. I will never be good and that's not bad. There is no one I would rather be, than me." ~ Bad-Anon
#9SquirrelettePosted 11/14/2012 2:43:33 PM
I *love* Style Savvy but it wouldn't be appropriate for a 5 year old. There is a LOT of reading in it and it's necessary reading. She really needs to understand what they're saying.
---
~" A chat with you, and somehow death loses its sting."~
#10badboyPosted 11/14/2012 3:00:13 PM
Yes, unless she is a gamer.