Does anyone else have a HUGE backlog of DS games and NO time to play them?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Does anyone else have a HUGE backlog of DS games and NO time to play them?

User Info: SuperMario1998

SuperMario1998
4 years ago#1
I have sooo many DS games I want to buy/play, but I have a ton of games to finish that I already have. Like:
Metroid Prime
Dragon Quest IX
Final Fantasy VII PC
Link's Awakening DX 3DS
N+
Zelda Twilight Princess
Zelda Skyward Sword
and soon to be Paper Mario Sticker Star

Want to buy:
Ghost Trick Phantom Detective
Etrian Odyssey (1,2 or 3?)
Radiant Historia
Final Fantasy IV

...and the list goes on....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3vDtZeo1YQ
Iwata: (laughs) 3DS FC: 2020-0024-6119

User Info: KGTrigger

KGTrigger
4 years ago#2
I get 3 day weekends, so I have quite a bit of time on my hands.

My real challenge is sticking with a game long enough to beat it. There have been hardly any games lately that keep me hooked until I finish it. I think the last game I actually played to completion was Disgaea 3 on the Vita. The last 3DS game I played to completion was probably Tales of the Abyss, and even that became a bit tedious halfway through (only temporarily).

I have been reading many books though, and I believe they can replace video games as my hobby.
PSN: PewPewPew809
3DS FC: 0344-9295-6089; Steam: Joben

User Info: OtherSuperPhil

OtherSuperPhil
4 years ago#3
Yes, even with three day weekends!
Most stupidly overused words on GameFAQs: rehash, shovelware, troll, fanboy, gimmick, casual, hardcore
www.superphillipcentral.com

User Info: MereMare

MereMare
4 years ago#4
Me as well. I have a somewhat big backlog of games to play (GBA/DS/PSP), and I keep adding to it. Soon 3DS games will join the backlog.
Zelda is an ACTION-ADVENTURE, not an RPG!!!
Japan is the center of the gaming universe.

User Info: yab

yab
4 years ago#5
I wouldn't say huge but yes I do have unplayed games.

User Info: Ruff_Puff

Ruff_Puff
4 years ago#6
I'm finishing up the Professor Layton DS games so I can get onto Miracle Mask (I'm not rushing, if that's what it sounds like, lol) and, like you TC, I am looking for somewhere I can get 999 from as well. I've only recently noticed how small my DS library is; it's my largest library, but I only have maybe ten or twelve games since the Lite released, and I brought four of them this year. :x
I'd like to get more and 999 is a starting point.

User Info: Halladay32

Halladay32
4 years ago#7
Not really, mainly because I don't bother buying new games if I have other ones laying around that I haven't beaten yet (or at least, played to my satisfaction).
"The man's a universe unto himself -- ever expanding and plagued by entropy."

User Info: segadc2k5

segadc2k5
4 years ago#8
Yup
RIP Tiger 2004- March 1st 2007

User Info: TronBonne09

TronBonne09
4 years ago#9
According to my backlog I have 29 DS games still waiting to be played...about 18 of those are RPGs. T_T The number goes up if you count my entire backlog. I don't have much time to play games anymore, so I honestly don't know when I'll get to most of these.
"It's showtime!" - Phantom R ~ Rhythm Thief & the Emperor's Treasure
http://backloggery.com/tronbonne

User Info: zinformant

zinformant
4 years ago#10
Get 999; it's better than most of that garbage save for maybe LA. Obviously, 999 looks better.

I have a decent DS backlog, but this is primarily made up of games I've bought and, yet, rejected like Knights in the Nightmare, Rune Factory 1, and Solatorobo. I hope to get to the last one eventually. Whether I ever find the time and patience for KitN remains to be seen...not likely.
Go to Gamestop, buy a Steam card, and use it to purchase Ys Origin. You won't be disappointed.
For more info: http://www.worldofys.com/yso/
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Does anyone else have a HUGE backlog of DS games and NO time to play them?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived