Capcom said Megaman will return!

#21hydra_dragonPosted 11/14/2012 9:30:07 PM
From: HurricaneManning | Posted: 11/14/2012 11:16:56 PM | #020
Give us MM 1-6 on the VC plz!

That's what i'm thinking when they say "returns"

Expect No new megaman games or the other ones. Capcom doesn't like how there are so many Megamen, So does that mean the X series won't come over too, just Classic?
---
Snitches are everywhere on GameFAQs
#22n00bsaib0tPosted 11/14/2012 9:35:16 PM
If the X Series comes to DS, it will be the GBC Mega Man Xtreme games. They're actually good games, the only people I've seen complain are people who don't quite seem to grasp that a GBC isn't an SNES.
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile
#23Kenichi34Posted 11/14/2012 9:55:16 PM
More empty promises from Capcom. It's hard to trust them again after everything they've pulled lately...
---
GT: Kenichi340
"What was the point of that pregnant pause!?" - Edgeworth
#24AceMosPosted 11/14/2012 9:57:57 PM
n00bsaib0t posted...
your all wrong

it will be a port of megaman 1 but it wont fix all the glitches or any thing it will have MORE

and it will cost 100$s per lvl then next year they release megaman 1 pro editon for 110$'s a lvl with new collor options for megaman

Whats sad is that you not only think you're clever, you don't have the slightest clue what Capcom actually does with DLC. Combine those two things with your horrible grammar and it looks like you're an underage user who's mommy pays for his DLC, so when she wouldn't buy you the characters in SFxTK you wen't on a rampage.

my post was a JOKE i dont even buy capcom games i hate how they run things now
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#25SoeroahPosted 11/14/2012 10:01:37 PM
Semi45a posted...
Megaman MMORPG coming folks!

Sounds like Battle Network to me.

Only, you, know, with players being able to make their own Net Navis and travel websites instead of playing a character who does that in a single-player game.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ9Km7WW2aE
Best console war summary ever. TL;DR version at 2:05.
#26RazieruPosted 11/14/2012 10:10:11 PM
IAznDragonI Yan posted...
and then kill him

^ This. I, for one, find it extremely impossible to trust and respect such a bs gaming company like CRAPcom. Given the whole MML 3 fiasco, the best way to combat their hot air is to take everything - and I mean EVERYTHING they say with a grain of salt. That way, you won't suffer a grave disappointment like those poor MML 3 chaps. They have a lot of rebuilding to do, and this is coming from someone who could give two ***** about Mega Man in general.
---
My swagger will X-splode you.
#27zinformantPosted 11/14/2012 10:14:34 PM
Legends is out. Fine by me.
Star Force is finished.
ZX is unfinished but unpopular.

I'd wager we will see the next MegaMan series. I'm excited to see what it will be like. I'm all for either more platformers like Zero or RPGs like BN/SF, but anything bearing the MegaMan name that isn't a social game is a step in the right direction.
---
Go to Gamestop, buy a Steam card, and use it to purchase Ys Origin. You won't be disappointed.
For more info: http://www.worldofys.com/yso/
#28Frost_LASERPosted 11/14/2012 10:17:51 PM
Soeroah posted...
Semi45a posted...
Megaman MMORPG coming folks!

Sounds like Battle Network to me.

Only, you, know, with players being able to make their own Net Navis and travel websites instead of playing a character who does that in a single-player game.

That would easily be my favourite game ever. Well as long as it takes all ideas from the first three games and not the lousy 4,5,6.
#29n00bsaib0tPosted 11/14/2012 10:19:59 PM
n00bsaib0t posted...
your all wrong

it will be a port of megaman 1 but it wont fix all the glitches or any thing it will have MORE

and it will cost 100$s per lvl then next year they release megaman 1 pro editon for 110$'s a lvl with new collor options for megaman

Whats sad is that you not only think you're clever, you don't have the slightest clue what Capcom actually does with DLC. Combine those two things with your horrible grammar and it looks like you're an underage user who's mommy pays for his DLC, so when she wouldn't buy you the characters in SFxTK you wen't on a rampage.

my post was a JOKE i dont even buy capcom games i hate how they run things now

Its the same way they ran things in the 90's, you just never knew about the locked content you couldn't access because it was harder to hack a cartridge as you can't just plug it into your PC. Its the same practices they had in the 90s by selling an outdated version of SF2 on SNES because they knew fans would buy the current version later as well with the bosses playable. People complain about being beta testers for games because they are buggy? Those guys clearly didn't play anything between Mega Man 1 or Marvel vs Capcom 2, two of the buggiest games ever released or any of the glitch infested messes in between.

This. I, for one, find it extremely impossible to trust and respect such a bs gaming company like CRAPcom. Given the whole MML 3 fiasco, the best way to combat their hot air is to take everything - and I mean EVERYTHING they say with a grain of salt.

Because no company had ever canceled an announced game before Capcom did it with MML3, right?
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile
#30RazieruPosted 11/14/2012 10:24:10 PM
n00bsaib0t posted...
Because no company had ever canceled an announced game before Capcom did it with MML3, right?

My I tell you, you love showcasing that ignorant logic of yours, don't you? Perhaps study up a lot more, then lead with true knowledge instead of fanboyism and what you think you know.

The stuff they did, just like any other company not worthy of respect goes deeper than cancelled games. But hey, I don't expect anyone who only knows how to be combative and parade around like a know-it-all to get even a whiff of a clue at the real issue stuff like this creates.
---
My swagger will X-splode you.