Capcom said Megaman will return!

#31n00bsaib0tPosted 11/14/2012 9:28:45 PM
My I tell you, you love showcasing that ignorant logic of yours, don't you? Perhaps study up a lot more, then lead with true knowledge instead of fanboyism and what you think you know.

The stuff they did, just like any other company not worthy of respect goes deeper than cancelled games. But hey, I don't expect anyone who only knows how to be combative and parade around like a know-it-all to get even a whiff of a clue at the real issue stuff like this creates.

You used a lot of words to say absolutely nothing. Your post basically says "you're wrong", you give no reason what so ever and to try and make your response look legit you insult me. Try it again, but this time give a real response.
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile
#32zinformantPosted 11/14/2012 9:34:26 PM
n00bsaib0t posted...
You used a lot of words to say absolutely nothing. Your post basically says "you're wrong", you give no reason what so ever and to try and make your response look legit you insult me. Try it again, but this time give a real response.

I had the pleasure of interacting with this guy earlier today and came to the same conclusion. Seems he's best ignored.
---
Go to Gamestop, buy a Steam card, and use it to purchase Ys Origin. You won't be disappointed.
For more info: http://www.worldofys.com/yso/
#33DarkGam3rPosted 11/14/2012 9:37:48 PM
Megaman will return!...........................

Unfortunately, the Mega Man franchise has been cancelled. We appreciate your support over the years.
---
"I'm no hero."
#34RazieruPosted 11/14/2012 9:38:44 PM
n00bsaib0t posted...
You used a lot of words to say absolutely nothing.

Which means it is quite synonymous with every post you make? Hm, shocking.

Your post basically says "you're wrong",

So does yours, except I don't go around belittling people like some bloated wanna be know-it-all.

you give no reason what so ever and to try and make your response look legit you insult me.

Up your perception and attentiveness bro. However, let's go back to school shall we:
I'll even use MML 3 as an example.

> company creates an apparently highly anticipated game (given how most everyone went ape **** after learning of its cancellation), then proceeds to cancel it and proceeds to blame those fans for not "supporting it"; i.e. - "It's YOUR fault we couldn't do and finish our job we set out to do."

> said crowd basically spells it out - doing **** like this eliminates a gamer's trust (pay attention; as that's the big one here), respect, and confidence in such a company's worth

You just don't do incompetent bs like that and expect not to take a crucifying. But hey, what do you know, right other than showing your bleeding fanboy heart for Crapcom? Take off the fanboy blinders and wake up.

Try it again, but this time give a real response.

Not until after you limit your obnoxious responses pot kettle.
---
My swagger will X-splode you.
#35kwando1313Posted 11/14/2012 9:40:37 PM
DarkGam3r posted...
Megaman will return!...........................

Unfortunately, the Mega Man franchise has been cancelled. We appreciate your support over the years.

No, you mean, there wasn't enough fan interest to support the series! :p
---
"[Soccer] is like chess, only without the dice." -Lukas Podolski
#36RazieruPosted 11/14/2012 9:41:05 PM
zinformant posted...
I had the pleasure of interacting with this guy earlier today and came to the same conclusion. Seems he's best ignored.

"I took the cowardly road after he called me out on my hypocrisies and whiny drivel, so I'll take the road more populated and ignore him. There. I feel better. Tee hee."
---
#37n00bsaib0tPosted 11/14/2012 9:42:10 PM
All you're saying is that you're butt hurt that they canceled MML3. The rest of your post is just BS. They canceled MML3 because Inafune left Capcom. Like I said, try again with a real response.
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile
#38Baha05Posted 11/14/2012 9:45:30 PM
So much flaming from this guy.
---
"Not really just shows how stupid everyone in that universe is. I know instead of just snipping these terrorists lets risk an apocalypse durp"
#39RazieruPosted 11/14/2012 9:49:44 PM
n00bsaib0t posted...
All you're saying is that you're butt hurt that they canceled MML3.

Here's your "credibility" right here; lack thereof. If you bothered to read my OP (the ignorant spill above proves you do anything but), you would have seen the nice print "This is coming from someone who could care less about Mega Man in general." Again, attentiveness.

The rest of your post is just BS.

I wouldn't call myself a hypocrite, especially considering the hilarity you spewed above.

They canceled MML3 because Inafune left Capcom.

Wrong again (big surprise). They cancelled it because they are an ill mannered an irresponsible company (like many others) who set goals and whatnot that peak a hell a lot higher than their fortitude. Stop giving responses you find in articles.

Like I said, try again with a real response.

Ah, the poster kid who spews article-based responses tells me to reply with a real response? Odd.
---
#40Sir_HaxorPosted 11/14/2012 9:51:05 PM
n00bsaib0t posted...
All you're saying is that you're butt hurt that they canceled MML3. The rest of your post is just BS. They canceled MML3 because Inafune left Capcom. Like I said, try again with a real response.

Just like they canceled RE because Mikami left!

Too bad they didn't though.
---
3DS Friend Code: 0559-6940-0140
The Official Anguished One and Chaos Hero of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board