Capcom said Megaman will return!

#71ParominPosted 11/15/2012 2:51:06 AM(edited)
Ignorance is bliss. No one is whining. If anything, you're the only whiner (currently) trying to righteously justify an act of pure irresponsibility and ill mannerism by a company who could give two ***** about you being their whiny patriot defending their fallacies.

Justify? What, what part of my post is justifying their decision to announce games that early in the development stages

Also currently? What ever possessed you to think I'm referring to people who are whining now? I was clearly talking about MML3's cancellation and the people who whined about that.

So instead of properly planning, developing, and executing like any other responsible company usually does, they do the evident opposite.

lolwut?

How is not announcing anything about a game until it's ready irresponsible?

Eh, they have yet to truly learn anything other than the bs they peddled that only you, again (currently), bought.

I don't see them giving any concrete announcements about any Megaman games in development. Looks like they're living up to their word.

The same can be said for the clueless.

Too bad there are only haters in this topic.

Oh wait there're the people who are inherently clueless because they assume stuff instead of actually reading the article.
---
Playing: Project Cross Zone
Waiting for: SRW OG the 2nd
#72DantayyyyyPosted 11/15/2012 2:56:39 AM
looks like all that whining amounted to something
#73RazieruPosted 11/15/2012 2:58:12 AM
Paromin posted...
Justify? What, what part of my post is justifying their decision to announce games that early in the development stages

Care to actually read and be more attentive of what I post? Oh that's right - you're the wonderful guy who's too busy labeling people as haters. What limited syntax you have there.

lolwut?

Exactly. The typical clueless response.

How is not announcing anything about a game until it's ready irresponsible?

> announce a much anticipated title to the masses
> gets them worked up in excitement and anticipation; not to mention expectations
> throws them at the wolves, then whines bs excuses blaming them for not participating enough i.e. - blaming the fans for not helping them do their job
> proceeds to poorly cover their ineptitudes with more bs drivel (much like you are doing)

I don't see them giving any concrete announcements about any Megaman games in development. Looks like they're living up to their word.

You would like to believe that would you? Let's see how you carry on when they cancel another game, let alone prove this statement (in TC's topic title) as obvious bs for starters.

Too bad there are only haters in this topic.

Anymore redundancies up your sleeve?

Oh wait there're the people who are inherently clueless because they stuff instead of actually reading the article.

Nah, you're just blowing hot air for a company who has yet to pay you for it or give a damn.
---
My swagger will X-splode you.
#74ParominPosted 11/15/2012 3:05:37 AM(edited)
Care to actually read and be more attentive of what I post? Oh that's right - you're the wonderful guy who's too busy labeling people as haters. What limited syntax you have there.

Feel free to elaborate because I've made it pretty clear with my post that I think Capcom made a mistake, that the article says they admitted to the mistake, that the article says they're not going to make the same mistake again and that I think they learned from the mistake they made.

Exactly. The typical clueless response.

Seeing as your post is nonsensical. Can't expect anything but confusion.

> announce a much anticipated title to the masses
> gets them worked up in excitement and anticipation; not to mention expectations

You do realize that they are admitting to this mistake in the article

> throws them at the wolves, then whines bs excuses blaming them for not participating enough i.e. - blaming the fans for not helping them do their job
> proceeds to poorly cover their ineptitudes with more bs drivel (much like you are doing)

None of this would have happened if Capcom didn't make the mistake of an early announcement. The mistake they admitted to making

You would like to believe that would you? Let's see how you carry on when they cancel another game, let alone prove this statement (in TC's topic title) as obvious bs for starters.

Capcom isn't responsible for how the TC words his topic title.

Also show me a recent concrete announcement for a Megaman game. Other than the one for the iDevices or Droids, in which case show me proof that the game is heading for cancellation.

Anymore redundancies up your sleeve?

Don't have any. Didn't have any to begin with.

Nah, you're just blowing hot air for a company who has yet to pay you for it or give a damn.

Nope, really just haters and haters who remain clueless because they just refuse to read or comprehend a pretty straight forward article.
---
#75RazieruPosted 11/15/2012 3:17:34 AM
Paromin posted...
Feel free to elaborate because I've made it pretty clear with my post that I think Capcom made a mistake, that the article says they admitted to the mistake, that the article says they're not going to make the same mistake again and that I think they learned from the mistake they made.

We already covered that. Move on already.

Seeing as your post is nonsensical. Can't expect anything but confusion.

Says the confused guy. And you speak of nonsense?

You do realize that they are admitting to this mistake in the article

You said this for the umpteenth time Sherlock, and it has already been covered as much. It still doesn't excuse how irresponsible and unprofessional their mannerism and execution on the whole matter is.

None of this would have happened if Capcom didn't make the mistake of an early announcement. The mistake they admitted to making

Why am I getting that broken record feeling? Again, Sherlock what is Crapcom paying you to sing this?

Capcom isn't responsible for how the TC words his topic title.

Ugh. Confused still I see.

Also show me a recent concrete announcement for a Megaman game. Other than the one for the iDevices or Droids, in which case show me proof that the game is heading for cancellation.

Given their track record, you would think people would be more attentive and aware of such an unpredictable company. At last, there's always that one unaware individual.

Don't have any. Didn't have any to begin with.

Well given your limited syntax, as evidenced below, you only know how to retort to calling people who don't share your feeble "reasoning" one thing. Guess what it is?

Nope, really just haters and haters who remain clueless because they just refuse to read or comprehend a pretty straight forward article.

Oh the irony and scarce vocab consisting of that "h" word again.
---
#76ParominPosted 11/15/2012 3:25:24 AM(edited)
We already covered that. Move on already.

Apparently we haven't because you seem to think that Capcom saying they won't make a mistake again means they can somehow go back in time and undo their earlier mistake.

You said this for the umpteenth time Sherlock, and it has already been covered as much. It still doesn't excuse how irresponsible and unprofessional their mannerism and execution on the whole matter is.

Who said it was excusing anything? What's done is done. They're not going to do the same thing again.

Why am I getting that broken record feeling? Again, Sherlock what is Crapcom paying you to sing this?

Because you fail to comprehend something so simple or assume I'm saying something else that I really need to repeat what I say.

Ugh. Confused still I see.

Confused at your poor comprehension.

Given their track record, you would think people would be more attentive and aware of such an unpredictable company. At last, there's always that one unaware individual.

So no concrete proof that they've gone against what they said of not anymore announcing Megaman games that are not really greenlit for release.

Well given your limited syntax, as evidenced below, you only know how to retort to calling people who don't share your feeble "reasoning" one thing. Guess what it is?

Can't really think of any reason why your comprehension is so limited other than the cloud of hate. Well there's another but I'll assume hate instead of outright stupidity.

Oh the irony and scarce vocab consisting of that "h" word again.

Give me another reason why your comprehension is poor.
---
#77Chaos_MissilePosted 11/15/2012 3:28:22 AM
Paromin posted...
I wonder if people actually read the article.

What their VP says makes perfect sense. They announced MML3 and MMU way too early in the development stages. Then when both get cancelled, which games in development are very prone to, fans get whiney.

So instead of announcing a game that early, they're not going to say anything about a Megaman game in development until it's really green lit.

This is exactly what Capcom should have learned from the whole MML3 fiasco. Don't give a concrete announcement about something that early in development.

Haters will be haters I guess.

Curious, Paromin, but what is your definition of "early in the development stage"?

They've already had rough art sketches, both a hero and sidekick designs with personalities, voices, a rough sketch of the world with a boss, music composed, the gameplay mechanic is pretty much planned, just needing finalisation and many others.

Legends 3 had a playable demo that has been tried by a number of celebrities and people and is just waiting to come out to open public (for a quick buck) and it was cancelled.

By comparion, Capcom apparently reused the Legends 3 assets to make a brand new untested IP and claim it is a "spinoff" of an established IP just to garner name and hype. Nobody even asked for a spinoff, but a full-fledged sequel. All they had at annuoncment then were mere SCREENSHOTS of one playable character and a snowy world and maybe an enemy or 2.

Said game is now getting a demo ready for both 3DS and PS3 iirc.

A number of other popular game names is also announced "early in the development stages". Almost none of them were canceled. An example from the PC board: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEvCpWaGYsY

Note the words: ALPHA GAMEPLAY

Alpha, meaning they've only just recently began development. Like Legends 3, it has pretty much completed the planning stages. Like Legends 3 it is also still, according to you, "early in the development stages". Unlike Legends 3, this game is NOT gong to be canceled.

When I first read the Siliconera article,my reaction:
> I can say with certainty that you’ve not seen the last of the Blue Bomber on consoles and handhelds, and, with luck, we’ll be celebrating his 50th anniversary
>with luck, we’ll be celebrating his 50th anniversary
>with luck

Am I the only one who has an issue with this?
---
Action speaks louder than words. But words, when used right, overwhelm any action - Me, 2006
Let's put a smile on that face - The Joker, 2008
#78RazieruPosted 11/15/2012 3:31:26 AM
Paromin posted...
Apparently we haven't because you seem to think that Capcom saying they won't make a mistake again means they can somehow go back in time and undo their earlier mistake.

Only you continue to be delusional to the fact that Crapcom is prone to doing worse than they did in the past. But let your "reasoning" lead the way.

Who said it was excusing anything? What's done is done. They're not going to do the same thing again.

You really want that ambassador spot don't you? It's amazing how people convince themselves to believe the bs they read about on paper.

Because you fail to comprehend something so simple or assume I'm saying something else that I really need to repeat what I say.

It's funny how someone still trying to come off condescending about a company's glaring fallacies mentions comprehension. Again, how much of nothing are they paying you to sing in vain for them?

Confused at your poor comprehension.

Now the word "comprehend" is becoming a part of his redundant art. Shocking.

So no concrete proof that they've gone against what they said.

Not yet kiddo. Not yet. Be patient.

Can't really think of any reason why your comprehension is so limited other than the cloud of hate.

Ah, more name calling. I see staying mature isn't your game?

Give me another reason why your comprehension is poor.

Not until you can resort to original and classy syntax.
---
#79ParominPosted 11/15/2012 3:42:26 AM(edited)
So you think that a game with sketches, a game engine, an alpha demo is fit enough to be announced to the public?

Because I certainly don't.

That's like saying all TV shows that have scripts for 6 episodes, but only a filmed pilot should get announced.

If Capcom wants to announce another new IP this early, then whatever ****storm that happens if it gets cancelled is partially their fault. But as far as the article in the OP is concerned, they're staying true to their word with regards to keeping mum about Megaman games until they're near sure releases.

Only you continue to be delusional to the fact that Crapcom is prone to doing worse than they did in the past. But let your "reasoning" lead the way.

They aren't announcing Megaman games other than the ports, which they've released and the iOS/Droid game which has yet to be cancelled.

You really want that ambassador spot don't you? It's amazing how people convince themselves to believe the bs they read about on paper.

More hate cloud induced poor comprehension.

It's funny how someone still trying to come off condescending about a company's glaring fallacies mentions comprehension. Again, how much of nothing are they paying you to sing in vain for them?

And more

Now the word "comprehend" is becoming a part of his redundant art. Shocking.

Not really, you're singing the same tune that anyone who thinks that Capcom should be given the benefit of the doubt to be on their pay roll.

Not yet kiddo. Not yet. Be patient.

So again. No proof.

Ah, more name calling. I see staying mature isn't your game?

Irrational hate isn't mature.

Not until you can resort to original and classy syntax.

Sure once you stop posting assuming everyone who shows an ounce of trust for Capcom to be a paid employee or someone wanting to get paid.
---
#80RazieruPosted 11/15/2012 3:52:15 AM
Paromin posted...
They aren't announcing Megaman games other than the ports, which they've released and the iOS/Droid game which has yet to be cancelled.

Stay frosty kiddo. Denial is POWER!

More hate cloud induced poor comprehension.

"Hate" and "comprehension" mentioned yet again. Love the creativity there kiddo. /sarcasm

Not really, you're singing the same tune that anyone who thinks that Capcom should be given the benefit of the doubt to be on their pay roll.

The proof is in your whiny novel length posts that still fail to come off condescending.

Sure once you stop posting assuming everyone who shows an ounce of trust for Capcom to be a paid employee or someone wanting to get paid.

Nah, you're just one of "those guys" who thinks he is right and everyone else is wrong when the only basis of your "reasoning" and poor judgment is a damn article. I wonder how you perceive everything you hear on TV?
---