Capcom said Megaman will return!

#81ParominPosted 11/15/2012 3:55:43 AM(edited)
Alright then, show me a recent Megaman port they announced which they've not released in a reasonable amount of time.

The proof is in your whiny novel length posts that still fail to come off condescending.

Wow must be a pain to read something more than 2 sentences for you.

Nah, you're just one of "those guys" who thinks he is right and everyone else is wrong when the only basis of your "reasoning" and poor judgment is a damn article. I wonder how you perceive everything you hear on TV?

Not really. Kind of see how you assume that seeing as you hate Capcom so much to assume the worst of anyone who doesn't think the worst of them.
---
Playing: Project Cross Zone
Waiting for: SRW OG the 2nd
#82RazieruPosted 11/15/2012 3:59:15 AM
Paromin posted...
Alright then, show me a recent Megaman port they announced which they've not released in a reasonable amount of time.

Check my OP. Then again, words are lost on you.

Wow must be a pain to read something more than 2 sentences for you.

Wow. Must hurt to type up all that eye gouging bs drivel just for assurance in your precious Crapcom. Good one.

Not really. Kind of see how you assume that seeing as you hate Capcom so much to assume the worst of anyone who doesn't think the worst of them.

Wait what? Care to actually word you sentences properly for once? I know you mean to try and keep up with me, but having to edit your posts and still have sentence fragments must be pretty embarrassing.
---
My swagger will X-splode you.
#83Chaos_MissilePosted 11/15/2012 4:01:08 AM
Paromin posted...
So you think that a game with sketches, a game engine, an alpha demo is fit enough to be announced to the public?

Because I certainly don't.

I'm not certain myself, but Capcom and a few other developers sure do.

They announced DmC when it was only a screenshot of the title or something.
You already heard the EX Troopers one.
GTAV only has a promotional image
As shown, Crysis 3 is only in Alpha stage
SMTIV was also first annoucned as a mere title card

I'm sure there are many others more.
---
Action speaks louder than words. But words, when used right, overwhelm any action - Me, 2006
Let's put a smile on that face - The Joker, 2008
#84ParominPosted 11/15/2012 4:13:43 AM(edited)
So no proof of any Megaman announcements falling through?

So Capcom's keeping their word.

Keep hating.

I'm not certain myself, but Capcom and a few other developers sure do.

Which is why they bear part of the blame of whatever fallout occurs for a cancelled announced release. Although there's a big difference between an announcement that they're going to release something and an announcement that they're working on something.

Haven't bothered keeping up with the latest on SMT IV, but I remember Atlus just saying they're working on it back when it was just a logo.

---
#85RazieruPosted 11/15/2012 4:05:55 AM
Paromin posted...
So no proof of any Megaman announcements falling through?

So Capcom's keeping their word.

Keep hating.

"Since I failed to woo this guy into believing my severely flawed "reasoning" and beliefs, I'm going to retort back to my stagnant name calling redundancies. Tee hee. That should fix him."

Thanks for finally clearing that up.
---
My swagger will X-splode you.
#86ParominPosted 11/15/2012 4:08:24 AM
Convince you? I'm inviting you to convince me

Show me proof of a recent Megaman announcement falling through.
---
#87Haseo18615Posted 11/15/2012 5:42:34 AM
I'm refusing to take this announcement seriously until I actually see something get released. And Rockman Xover doesn't count because that's already coming out.
---
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?-envoyofuno
#88pizzaman95Posted 11/15/2012 5:48:27 AM
Suuuure he will, I'm betting Nintendo will go bankrupt before the end of December too.
---
This is where I sometimes put jokes, references and such.
#89n00bsaib0tPosted 11/15/2012 7:37:19 AM
Sir_Haxor posted...
n00bsaib0t posted...
All you're saying is that you're butt hurt that they canceled MML3. The rest of your post is just BS. They canceled MML3 because Inafune left Capcom. Like I said, try again with a real response.

Just like they canceled RE because Mikami left!

Too bad they didn't though.

Canceling one project doesnt mean they cancel them all.
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile
#90360pagesPosted 11/15/2012 8:03:10 AM
n00bsaib0t posted...
Sir_Haxor posted...
n00bsaib0t posted...
All you're saying is that you're butt hurt that they canceled MML3. The rest of your post is just BS. They canceled MML3 because Inafune left Capcom. Like I said, try again with a real response.

Just like they canceled RE because Mikami left!

Too bad they didn't though.

Canceling one project doesnt mean they cancel them all.

They also canceled megaman universe. And they haven't continued the ZX series, Starforce is over, the last complete megaman game that came out was 10 unless you count the Zero collection.
---
Black Friend code 5457 8868 8614
Brawl friend code 1205-6397-3466