NIntendo eShop Update - 11/15/12

#1abbyhitterPosted 11/15/2012 7:52:51 AM
Nintendo eShop

Disney Epic Mickey: Power of Illusion – Master the Power of Illusion! Players will take on the role of Mickey Mouse as he uses his brush to wield paint and thinner to save the Toons. Disney Epic Mickey: Power of Illusion will be available at retail stores and in the Nintendo eShop on Nov. 18. (For Nintendo 3DS™)

Hotel Transylvania – Dracula has invited all of your favorite monsters to his hotel to celebrate his daughter’s 118th birthday. When Johnny shows up he finds himself in the wrong place at the wrong time as a human in a hotel for Monsters. It’s your job to save and protect Johnny from the monsters who are staying at the hotel. Hotel Transylvania is also available at retail stores. (For Nintendo 3DS)

Monster Shooter – Monster Shooter is the new top-down action shooter from Gamelion. This is the first shooter game that gives the experience of full monster mayhem to both casual players and alien exterminators alike. Follow the epic chase in story mode, or take your chances in survival of the fittest. Master different means of annihilation with shotguns, plasma rifles, electricity guns, grenades, rocket launchers and even a NUKE! Earn Monster Cash and visit the shop to get upgrades and new guns. Use lots of different perks that will improve your speed and rate of fire and make you unstoppable. (For Nintendo 3DS)

Nintendo Video™
Dinosaur Office: Thanksgiving Special! – When Craig is faced with spending Thanksgiving alone, he discovers the true spirit of the holidays. Don’t miss this heartwarming special episode, beginning Nov 16. (For Nintendo 3DS)

Also new this week:
• Myst (Nintendo eShop)
• American Mensa Academy™ (Nintendo eShop)
• Jump Trials (Nintendo eShop/Nintendo DSiWare™)
• Working Dawgs: A-Maze-ing Pipes (Nintendo eShop/Nintendo DSiWare)
---
abbyhaxxor<3
I always rush here to tell GameFAQs my problems!
#2Wynters387Posted 11/15/2012 7:56:32 AM
Thought Crashmo was coming out today
---
Remember Senor, crafter of love.
President of the NDF
#3melchiahdimPosted 11/15/2012 7:57:22 AM
I'm not usually negative, but... Meh.
---
3DS Friend Code: 0516-8714-1928
#4Toadster9001Posted 11/15/2012 8:00:04 AM
So did they kill off the VC or what? Can't wait for Nintendo to start trickling out the NES games again with GamePad compatibility for the Wii U.
---
Nintendo 5-Star Leader
http://z6.invisionfree.com/N5S/index.php
#5FKRW4LifePosted 11/15/2012 8:00:47 AM
abbyhitter posted...
Nintendo eShop

Disney Epic Mickey: Power of Illusion – Master the Power of Illusion! Players will take on the role of Mickey Mouse as he uses his brush to wield paint and thinner to save the Toons. Disney Epic Mickey: Power of Illusion will be available at retail stores and in the Nintendo eShop on Nov. 18. (For Nintendo 3DS™)

Hotel Transylvania – Dracula has invited all of your favorite monsters to his hotel to celebrate his daughter’s 118th birthday. When Johnny shows up he finds himself in the wrong place at the wrong time as a human in a hotel for Monsters. It’s your job to save and protect Johnny from the monsters who are staying at the hotel. Hotel Transylvania is also available at retail stores. (For Nintendo 3DS)

Monster Shooter – Monster Shooter is the new top-down action shooter from Gamelion. This is the first shooter game that gives the experience of full monster mayhem to both casual players and alien exterminators alike. Follow the epic chase in story mode, or take your chances in survival of the fittest. Master different means of annihilation with shotguns, plasma rifles, electricity guns, grenades, rocket launchers and even a NUKE! Earn Monster Cash and visit the shop to get upgrades and new guns. Use lots of different perks that will improve your speed and rate of fire and make you unstoppable. (For Nintendo 3DS)

Nintendo Video™
Dinosaur Office: Thanksgiving Special! – When Craig is faced with spending Thanksgiving alone, he discovers the true spirit of the holidays. Don’t miss this heartwarming special episode, beginning Nov 16. (For Nintendo 3DS)

Also new this week:
• Myst (Nintendo eShop)
• American Mensa Academy™ (Nintendo eShop)
• Jump Trials (Nintendo eShop/Nintendo DSiWare™)
• Working Dawgs: A-Maze-ing Pipes (Nintendo eShop/Nintendo DSiWare)

I knew them forgetting about ninja Gaiden would mean it was indefinitely put on hold. Ugh. Complete and utter BS!!
---
Vita Flopic creators = schadenfreude
Legit discussion on sales = intelligent debate
#6Koi_TenchiPosted 11/15/2012 8:01:22 AM
: ( I was almost certain the Adventure Time demo was coming today...

Now I'm sad.

That was all I really wanted.
---
It's a secret to everybody.
#7pizzaman95Posted 11/15/2012 8:01:58 AM
I knew them forgetting about ninja Gaiden would mean it was indefinitely put on hold. Ugh. Complete and utter BS!!

Was there a need for you to quote that? Would people think you were talking to someone in here?
---
This is where I sometimes put jokes, references and such.
#8gamerofNSPosted 11/15/2012 8:05:24 AM
Normally, I'm a very patient person. But just looking at this list, I have to say that this is one of the most rage-inducingly $#!1y weeks ever.

Couldn't Nintendo release SOMETHING that people could play while waiting in line for the Wii U?
And here, we don't even get the Zelda 2 update/ public release.
#9Trevor_BelmontPosted 11/15/2012 8:07:04 AM
Wynters387 posted...
Thought Crashmo was coming out today

I think Crashmo comes out in EU today and NA next week.

What happened to the Adventure Time demo that was supposed to come out today, hopefully the demo will still come out even though it wasn't listed on the press release.
#10pizzaman95Posted 11/15/2012 8:08:36 AM
I have to say that this is one of the most rage-inducingly $#!1y weeks ever.

Man, dollar sign-hash tag-exclamation mark-one-y weeks are the worst weeks ever.
---
This is where I sometimes put jokes, references and such.