Nintendo of Spain Accidentally Leaks Localization Confirmation? (RUMOR)

#11Blaze627Posted 11/15/2012 1:23:55 PM
Yeah, I don't believe this list for a second.
---
"Samuel Jackson! Made painstakingly by me, Samuel Jackson! It'll get you drunk!"
#12abbyhitterPosted 11/15/2012 1:33:32 PM
All I want is Bravely Default...don't care about the others.
---
abbyhaxxor<3
I always rush here to tell GameFAQs my problems!
#13Second_ChancesPosted 11/15/2012 1:34:21 PM
Because no one can just run a powerpoint presentation presenting lies on a projector or their monitor in an otherwise pitch black room then take a picture of it.

Not to mention all the names are in english. And Capcom confirmed they aren't localizing EX Troopers whatsoever.
#14toad133Posted 11/15/2012 1:36:25 PM
stargazer64 posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
Kinda curious as to why the font for some titles is bolded and not for the others.

They said EX Troopers? Now I'm extremely suspicious as that was confirmed as to never being localized.

Twas not confirmed to never be localized....they just said they had no plans at the time (when it launched in Japan).

I would expect all of these to leave Japan. Maybe not Project X Zone due to licensing reasons, but the rest seem very likely.

Project X Zone doesn't really have heavy licensing issues. Just involves them meeting the companies and getting approval again (which considering how close they all are, wouldn't take very long)

I'm not gonna get my hopes up, but Nintendo really liked the idea of the game and some of the ENG voice actors for characters like Chun-Li and Chris Redfield teased they were doing a big project together that we would hear about soon.
---
Not changing this sig till Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon is announced for VC.
Started: 16th of August 2008 13:27pm.
#15stargazer64Posted 11/15/2012 1:42:21 PM
toad133 posted...
stargazer64 posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
Kinda curious as to why the font for some titles is bolded and not for the others.

They said EX Troopers? Now I'm extremely suspicious as that was confirmed as to never being localized.

Twas not confirmed to never be localized....they just said they had no plans at the time (when it launched in Japan).

I would expect all of these to leave Japan. Maybe not Project X Zone due to licensing reasons, but the rest seem very likely.

Project X Zone doesn't really have heavy licensing issues. Just involves them meeting the companies and getting approval again (which considering how close they all are, wouldn't take very long)

I'm not gonna get my hopes up, but Nintendo really liked the idea of the game and some of the ENG voice actors for characters like Chun-Li and Chris Redfield teased they were doing a big project together that we would hear about soon.

Well, it only sold 100K in Japan and I can't imagine it selling that well anywhere else so I wouldn't hold my breath.

And it would involve Capcom putting forth effort.

L
O
L
---
What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole... wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? Heck, I'm not even mad; that's amazing.
#16Lord_VishanaPosted 11/15/2012 1:48:35 PM
stargazer64 posted...
toad133 posted...
stargazer64 posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...

Well, it only sold 100K in Japan and I can't imagine it selling that well anywhere else so I wouldn't hold my breath.

L
O
L

Remember Code of Princess was localized despite dismal Japanese sales. Mainly due to Atlus intervention, however if CoP can be localized, anything can.
---
Official Wood Elf Druid of the NDF and KDF
VeghEsther: "I don't have any friends" http://i42.tinypic.com/xnewya.gif
#17SuichimoPosted 11/15/2012 1:52:19 PM
stargazer64 posted...
toad133 posted...
stargazer64 posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...

L
O
L

Just do an small, initial print run, sell it as a limited edition with some nice goodies, and see where it goes from there.
---
Aries- The look on your face will be priceless when you find that forty pound watermelon in you colon. -Weird Al
#18nonexistingheroPosted 11/15/2012 1:53:52 PM
Time Travelers has been out for a while. And so many games confirmed for localization at once? No chance of this being true.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#19stargazer64Posted 11/15/2012 1:56:47 PM
Suichimo posted...
stargazer64 posted...
toad133 posted...
stargazer64 posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...

L
O
L

Just do an small, initial print run, sell it as a limited edition with some nice goodies, and see where it goes from there.

Fine, you run Capcom then.
---
What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole... wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? Heck, I'm not even mad; that's amazing.
#20SuichimoPosted 11/15/2012 2:02:39 PM
stargazer64 posted...
Fine, you run Capcom then.

Gladly. Monster Hunter for all, Megaman Legends 3 revived and set to full steam, new Megaman X with high res/hand drawn sprite work, and more!
---
Aries- The look on your face will be priceless when you find that forty pound watermelon in you colon. -Weird Al