Nintendo of Spain Accidentally Leaks Localization Confirmation? (RUMOR)

#21pikachupwnagePosted 11/15/2012 2:06:52 PM
Lord_Vishana posted...
Kinda curious as to why the font for some titles is bolded and not for the others.

They said EX Troopers? Now I'm extremely suspicious as that was confirmed as to never being localized.

Actually they said "no plans" which is what they said for monster hunter 3 ultimate.......
---
"Let's get comfortable in these nice comfy chairs."
Official electric boogaloo mint scoop with a cherry on top of the IDF
#22Lord_VishanaPosted 11/15/2012 2:10:47 PM
pikachupwnage posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
Kinda curious as to why the font for some titles is bolded and not for the others.

They said EX Troopers? Now I'm extremely suspicious as that was confirmed as to never being localized.

Actually they said "no plans" which is what they said for monster hunter 3 ultimate.......

Ah my apologies, I was mistaken. Interesting that they(being Capcom) and SE(regarding BD:FF) that they had "no plans" for localization. So anything is possible I guess, yet I remain extremely skeptical about the validity of this.
---
Official Wood Elf Druid of the NDF and KDF
"Well, I dont have any friends." - VeghEsther
#23stargazer64Posted 11/15/2012 2:12:30 PM
Suichimo posted...
stargazer64 posted...
Fine, you run Capcom then.

Gladly. Monster Hunter for all, Megaman Legends 3 revived and set to full steam, new Megaman X with high res/hand drawn sprite work, and more!

*pops champagne*

Don't forget my new Super Ghouls & Ghosts and UN Squadron.
---
What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole... wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? Heck, I'm not even mad; that's amazing.
#24Lord_VishanaPosted 11/15/2012 2:13:16 PM
Suichimo posted...
stargazer64 posted...
Fine, you run Capcom then.

Gladly. Monster Hunter for all, Megaman Legends 3 revived and set to full steam, new Megaman X with high res/hand drawn sprite work, and more!

No bad box-art Megaman!? Pffft! Some CEO you turned out to be. :-P
---
Official Wood Elf Druid of the NDF and KDF
"Well, I dont have any friends." - VeghEsther
#25pbandjamesPosted 11/15/2012 2:30:02 PM(edited)
If this turns out to be true, everybody better stop complaining about how terrible Nintendo is with localization for a while. If this is false, well, Nintendo doesn't even have the rights to localize these games anyway lol.

If NA somehow gets screwed on this, I'll be really mad.

This would also be the greatest announcement for the 3DS yet, probably. At least, it would be to me.

But yeah, the fact that it's just a picture of a blue screen from a projector, and is said to be from NoS, really makes me think this is a desperate rumor from somebody. There's not even a source for who said it, or where the photo came from first.

EDIT: Wait, is it on a TV?! It says the word "Panasonic" under the screen. Wow, this is a really desperate rumor.
---
Game news is the best news. 3DS Friend Code: 4253-3676-2425 (James) PM me with yours if you add me
#26aak57Posted 11/15/2012 2:29:34 PM
Saw this on NGG, and it appears to be the source:

http://www.viciojuegos.com/noticia/Asistimos-a-la-presentacion-de-Paper-Mario-Sticker-Star/30658

Of course, I have no idea about the credibility of that site. Still though, I won't be excited until it's confirmed, and confirmed for NA.
---
May thine...strength...help the world be mended
http://i.imgur.com/HdBP0.jpg
#27GenoPosted 11/15/2012 2:39:01 PM
As soon as I saw Project X Zone I knew it was fake. Move along here, folks, nothing to see here.
---
3DS: 2363 - 5923 - 1853
#28SakurafanboyPosted 11/15/2012 2:51:20 PM
The lack of Dragon Quest VII is disturbing but still stoked for PL vs PW, Bravely Default, and PXZ. Though let's hope they come to NA also.
---
Team Gracidea - We live to love!
Proud fan of all that is Shaymin!
#29pbandjamesPosted 11/15/2012 2:59:29 PM
Sakurafanboy posted...
The lack of Dragon Quest VII is disturbing but still stoked for PL vs PW, Bravely Default, and PXZ. Though let's hope they come to NA also.

Well, the top says 2013, so I assume this would be a list of big 2013 releases. I'd bet that, if this list was true, DQ VII would be early 2014.
---
Game news is the best news. 3DS Friend Code: 4253-3676-2425 (James) PM me with yours if you add me
#30NathanisDrakePosted 11/17/2012 6:19:29 AM
Holy ****!

*Fingers crossed*
---
Fanboys, especially SONY fanboys, are what's wrong with gaming. Not changing my sig till someone proves me wrong.