1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Red or Blue XL?
3 years ago#1
So red or blue - Results (134 votes)
47.76% (64 votes)
52.24% (70 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I haz heard rumors the 3DS xl blue had a better, less-yellow screen. Is there any truth to this? Which color looks better/less childish do you think?
3 years ago#2
They both look good. Haven't heard those rumors so I can't say much about it. Check them out in person and decide for yourself. Neither really seem to photograph all that well, and neither look very "kiddy" to me. They're a matte metallic finish.
May the world be mended
3 years ago#3
What about the silver one? That's the Colour I was thinking of getting.
I am a Yaoi fangirl! ^_^
I'm also a shiny hunter, behold my shiny Pokemon:
3 years ago#4
Haven't seen the silver myself since I live in NA, but I imagine it's also a matte metallic finish in which case I imagine it'd look really nice.
May the world be mended
3 years ago#5
I've only seen red and silver, the red one looked sexy but the silver one was plain and boring.
DLC, online passes and the rise of casual budget gaming have ruined the video game industry.
3 years ago#6
I was going to hold out for an all black one (or at the very least, silver/black), because that's what I always get for my electronics. But, I decided to take advantage of the Best Buy sale right now, so I got a blue one. It's a nice shade of blue, and I like it. Actually, I probably would've been okay with red, too, but blue was always my favorite color as a kid, so...
Formerly known as funky1
On Twitter @ MattShaneCEP - tweeting about games, music, shows, wrestling, etc.
3 years ago#7

Because Power Rangers.
"Set your dreams high, and make them come true. You can aim higher than this, much higher!"
3DSXL FC: 4640-0379-8455 PSN: TehTrumpCard n ReimuHakure-
3 years ago#8
Dammit, I think I'm gonna have to go with red... Vote peeps!!
3 years ago#9
I got the red one. It's just a tad bit more "badass" no? I mean it's the color of blood, etc..
3 years ago#10
I wanted all white, but since NOA sucks @$$, I went with red. It is nice and I also saw the blue at retail, and it's pretty nice as well. Either color is cool.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Red or Blue XL?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived